Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:52 pm
Trick Room team fully trained.
W00t.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:21 am
so yeah I was thinking of another tourny between the gym leaders agin to find out who is in the top four of our 8. cause we need an elite four, I can always pick the old entrants for the new four gym leaders. the teams were great, but they couldn't make it enough to battle.  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:33 pm
melikefood
Trick Room team fully trained.
W00t.

Is it any good? I thought about making a trick room team before but then I remeber that I don't really know how trick room works, since I haven't ever used it.

-------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------
Xilo: Nice battle, that metagross was scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:33 pm
yeah, i still don't know how you managed to kill zod in one hit though. he was a def tank!  

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:29 am
Yuron got a critical. It did a lot because he has the sniper ability and it was a stab move.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:31 am
a little bit later, probably in a few weeks, or days, depending on my homework level I wanna challange you folks, I be building a team and I want to use it

edit surprised h yeah, and whenever I convince my mom to adjust our wifi so my DS works ><  

draconaria

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 pm
Zetshimaru
Yuron got a critical. It did a lot because he has the sniper ability and it was a stab move.
oh he had sniper... i see. well, my team still isn't perfect, i havn't been able to get a slow poke at a low level... I want to try and get a shiny one.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:24 pm
I have a level 1 slowpoke
you can have it to bred the nature you want.

Now see why that blissy didn't bother me that much? I think I have hard hiting pokemon, but they are on the slow side =(

Oh yeah do I get a badge from you to put in my sig?  

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:33 pm
Zetshimaru

Now see why that blissy didn't bother me that much? I think I have hard hiting pokemon, but they are on the slow side =(

yeah lemme get put your name under it, and and put it in my photobuckt and send it to you. but right now I have some chores to take care of.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:35 pm
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

yeah lemme get put your name under it, and and put it in my photobuckt and send it to you. but right now I have some chores to take care of.

Alright, I'll fix my sig when I get it. I plan on fighting bleu next. I hope he will fight me this time.

-----------------------------------------------edit-----------------------------------
draconaria: ey when you get wifi do ya want to battle? I wouldn't mind fighting another trainer. (in other words I'm not a gym leader)  

Zetshimaru

KiriHearts

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm
I'd do this if I had Wi-Fi. V_V  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
~Xiloscent~
so yeah I was thinking of another tourny between the gym leaders agin to find out who is in the top four of our 8. cause we need an elite four, I can always pick the old entrants for the new four gym leaders. the teams were great, but they couldn't make it enough to battle.

Okay I have a question about this! I know I wont be able to be part of the elite four but can I fight for the emty gym spots after hand? and IF I can what are your guild lines for gym themes.  

Zetshimaru

draconaria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:08 pm
Zetshimaru
~Xiloscent~
Zetshimaru

Alright, I'll fix my sig when I get it. I plan on fighting bleu next. I hope he will fight me this time.

-----------------------------------------------edit-----------------------------------
draconaria: ey when you get wifi do ya want to battle? I wouldn't mind fighting another trainer. (in other words I'm not a gym leader)

yeah, I would love to ^_^ I have to finish up my team though, and my mom wont change our wifi setting out of WPA so I cant until I find away to do that, or get one of the usb wifi mabobbers >_< plus I just got RE umbrella chronicles, so uh...my time will be eaten by it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:42 pm
I want to be an elite 4. They use 6 pokes, right? biggrin  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:46 am
Chibi Kawaii-chan
I want to be an elite 4. They use 6 pokes, right? biggrin
the four use 5, the champion uses six. and has the option to use a legendary. but yeah so far the idea is to get people to beat all eight of us, and then they can enter the elite four tourny.

but ours will be a different elite four. they are elite cause of how they build their teams. no theme is required, I wouldn't want to limit the best of the best.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games