Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, I haven't played Spider-Man 2, but from what I've heard, Web of Shadows was better than any of the other Spidey games, the ones where you have the whole open world new york thing going on. It's a truly liberating experience.

I still don't think I'm gonna bother with BioShock. I didn't much enjoy the demo of that either. Resistance at least doesn't have a silent hero (even though he doesn't talk that much). Plus Bioshock had that whole magic arm injection thing, which seemed like a bit of a gimmick, and I didn't really like it.
First person shooter and survival horror are completely opposite. In Survival Horror, I like little ammo. In FPS games, I prefer lots of bullets, even if I do use them sparingly. And from what I've seen, Bioshock is a bit scarce on ammo.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:50 pm

In Umbrella We Trust
of course we'd all die. X3 i dislike ppl who say that "oh, i won't die i know how to kill zombies blah blah" it makes them sound stupid to me. mainly because if a zombie outbreak were to happen, the first thing he/she would do is panic and probably get eaten or bit in the process. but yeah...we'd die...unless....we had....cake biggrin

Well, I never said I wouldn't die, just be ready. If it were to happen, yes, I would panic, but at the same time I would have a stock pile of reserves and weaponry to hold off on the possibilty of a rescue or painless incineration death (Nodding to RE2/3).

I want both Mirror's Edge and Web of Shadows. Both seem good to me.

Also, I just got Beyond Good ancd Evil today, so that completes my game shopping for a long while...Now, time to enjoy.

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I haven't played Spider-Man 2, but from what I've heard, Web of Shadows was better than any of the other Spidey games, the ones where you have the whole open world new york thing going on. It's a truly liberating experience.

I still don't think I'm gonna bother with BioShock. I didn't much enjoy the demo of that either. Resistance at least doesn't have a silent hero (even though he doesn't talk that much). Plus Bioshock had that whole magic arm injection thing, which seemed like a bit of a gimmick, and I didn't really like it.
First person shooter and survival horror are completely opposite. In Survival Horror, I like little ammo. In FPS games, I prefer lots of bullets, even if I do use them sparingly. And from what I've seen, Bioshock is a bit scarce on ammo.

BioShock actually, there's not much of an ammo scarcity. You can always buy more (or hack the machine to get ammo cheaper). Money isn't very hard to come by, either.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Well, the demo didn't captivate me. And Bioshock still has that wall of hype around it. The wall that even dissipated from Call of Duty 4, which I'll be getting in the mail shortly.
I dunno, I think when it comes to FPS games, the only ones that appeal to me are the ones having to do with war.

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Stranger to Paradise
In Umbrella We Trust
of course we'd all die. X3 i dislike ppl who say that "oh, i won't die i know how to kill zombies blah blah" it makes them sound stupid to me. mainly because if a zombie outbreak were to happen, the first thing he/she would do is panic and probably get eaten or bit in the process. but yeah...we'd die...unless....we had....cake biggrin

Well, I never said I wouldn't die, just be ready. If it were to happen, yes, I would panic, but at the same time I would have a stock pile of reserves and weaponry to hold off on the possibilty of a rescue or painless incineration death (Nodding to RE2/3).

I want both Mirror's Edge and Web of Shadows. Both seem good to me.

Also, I just got Beyond Good ancd Evil today, so that completes my game shopping for a long while...Now, time to enjoy.

well if we don't die from zombies, we'll die from our own stupidity, like, blowing our only way out for instance. X3

So i'm assuming these are good games we're talking about? I'm in. smile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Bio, Canas, I have a question for you both; don't be too harsh now, 'cuz I've heard good things about it...

But would you recommend Fallout 3? I'm seriously looking to get that for Christmas. Any input? ninja

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 am

Mjolnir The Hammer
Bio, Canas, I have a question for you both; don't be too harsh now, 'cuz I've heard good things about it...

But would you recommend Fallout 3? I'm seriously looking to get that for Christmas. Any input? ninja
It's essentially a more badass version of oblivion. So if you liked oblivion, but want something less medieval, Fallout 3 is what it is.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:17 am

Yeah I'm so ignored >>;

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:14 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer

It's essentially a more badass version of oblivion. So if you liked oblivion, but want something less medieval, Fallout 3 is what it is.

Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns in a post-apocalyptic world. 3nodding

I loved Oblivion, but I can't truly say if I personally like Fallout 3 or not. I've played it, but barely (I haven't even escaped from the vault yet.). sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:20 pm

AngelaAshford
Fallout 3 is Oblivion with guns in a post-apocalyptic world. 3nodding

I loved Oblivion, but I can't truly say if I personally like Fallout 3 or not. I've played it, but barely (I haven't even escaped from the vault yet.). sweatdrop

guns in a post-apocalyptic world = more badass

On another note:

WOOT! Uncharted 2 teaser trailer is out! And tomorrow at 9:15 on Spike TV, a bigger version of the trailer is supposed to be shown... Sometime during UFC, I guess.
I can't wait for this game!

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Sounds good then. I look forward to it. :3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Alkaizer87
Yeah I'm so ignored >>;

Aww, you're not ignored by me! biggrin

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:46 pm

I want more than 4 submissions to the demotivational contest....I'll drag it for on for one more day...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Well, I just finished Resistance... Which, if I remember correctly... Is the very first, first person shooter, that I have ever finished. Woot!

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I just finished Resistance... Which, if I remember correctly... Is the very first, first person shooter, that I have ever finished. Woot!

Congrazzles. Did ya like it? :3
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games