Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:47 am

Koosei
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone
Hi Koosei , How are you getting on with your story?
Hey Diana. I'm doing pretty good on it so far, actually. Hit 3.4k in my wordcount last night, so I'm right on schedule. xp letting my wrists rest from the writing though.

I know the feeling , just pace yourself. I am sure you are . blaugh

xd I'm doing my best to do that. although..... the fact that I got a challenge to do 8k by Sunday night, and by Sunday night my quota will be 6, 667 ..... I'm gonna have to pick up a bit for this weekend ><

Oh by the way which idea did you use in the end?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:50 am

The stage is set.
Chibi Kawaii-chan
Fatal_fromage
Lol, the Pokémon Anime doesn't make sense...
Psybeam OHKO's a Scizzor!
WTF!?

Dude...
Pikachu used thunderbolt on Rhydon!
Rhydon fainted!
I think that was the first Pokemon movie.
@DG: Well, I would think if you see Jolteon, it's a pretty common thing to try to switch into something resistant to it, usually ground.
Most Eevee evolutions are so-so, actually. Flareon? Pshh.
I hatched all my Pokemon myself and made sure they all had beneficial natures, and decent IVs. Except for Char. I just resetted FireRed until he was Shiny. XD
The stage is set.
Wow, I wouldn't have the patience to do that. And I don't switch unless it's literally impossible to land a hit on my opponent with my current pokemon..Let the battle begin!
Also, if I did switch it would probably be something of the same type or a type weaker than my opponent but has a really high def.
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:52 am

Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone
Hey Diana. I'm doing pretty good on it so far, actually. Hit 3.4k in my wordcount last night, so I'm right on schedule. xp letting my wrists rest from the writing though.

xd I'm doing my best to do that. although..... the fact that I got a challenge to do 8k by Sunday night, and by Sunday night my quota will be 6, 667 ..... I'm gonna have to pick up a bit for this weekend ><

The other one. I figure, the pirate RP isn't going anywhere, so I can always write that one out later on. Besides, I still need character info from the original participants too.

here's the basic explanation of the story:

Dragons, and other mythical creatures, do actually exist. Only, they aren't commonly known of. And instead of having kids the normal way, they put their own children inside human children while they're still within the womb. It's up to the children on if they realize their magical heritage or not. If they don't, they can end up either going crazy or dying an old human. If they do, they become their mythical counterpart. They have no inkling that they are anything but human though. There are signs, but they need to realize it on their own.
My MC (main character) is one of those, only she's been raised among a cult that is set out to destroy all sources of magic, those mythical children included. She's having reoccuring dreams where she sees her egg and her dragon self, but has no idea what they mean. Goes to her uncle, who's also the main priest of said cult. Bad stuff ensues.

there's alot more to it than that, but that's the general gist of it.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:54 am

Why can't I 5-star Raining Blood on Mediuuuuuum.

Lavableman

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:57 am

LAKI
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 am

Koosei
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone

The other one. I figure, the pirate RP isn't going anywhere, so I can always write that one out later on. Besides, I still need character info from the original participants too.

Dragons, and other mythical creatures, do actually exist. Only, they aren't commonly known of. And instead of having kids the normal way, they put their own children inside human children while they're still within the womb. It's up to the children on if they realize their magical heritage or not. If they don't, they can end up either going crazy or dying an old human. If they do, they become their mythical counterpart. They have no inkling that they are anything but human though. There are signs, but they need to realize it on their own.
My MC (main character) is one of those, only she's been raised among a cult that is set out to destroy all sources of magic, those mythical children included. She's having reoccuring dreams where she sees her egg and her dragon self, but has no idea what they mean. Goes to her uncle, who's also the main priest of said cult. Bad stuff ensues.

Wow I would love to read that. It's just the sort of thing I read. Maybe when you have finished I can read it? Maybe?

Diana Godstone

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 am

domokun
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:02 am

Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone
Koosei
Diana Godstone

Wow I would love to read that. It's just the sort of thing I read. Maybe when you have finished I can read it? Maybe?
xd sure. I can't guarantee the quality though, since I'll likely never get around to editing it. xp

Koosei

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:04 am

No probs ,it won't matter to me. xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:05 am

Diana Godstone
No probs ,it won't matter to me. xd
xd ok

Koosei

Hyuuga_Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:15 am

PAU
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:21 am

Lavableman
Why can't I 5-star Raining Blood on Mediuuuuuum.

I got 3 star on Easy xd (I only played it on Thursday and a little bit on Friday give me some slack xd )

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:22 am

twisted kukukukuku *is now a Countess*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:25 am

..... I need two colors to write in today. yesterday I used light green and light blue. those two are out, and yellow is always out (too hard to see ><) gimme colors, people!

Koosei

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:26 am

Ummm pink
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5307 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games