Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:03 pm

It cares for the body while making the body need it, caress it, assimilate to it. domokun

Dom <3's Caffeine. heart surprised
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:19 pm

My birthday's comming up and all so I figured I'd do some research with the Chinese hooroscopes and all, cause I like the Chinese ones better than others

Some interesting facts:
Chinese element - fire
Chinese sign - Rabbit

Newspaper horoscope - Pisces

Blegh. xp

Tanakietsu

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:24 pm

My birthday is tomorrow.... yay me...i guess.....

My party was today... i got 'The Grudge'..... it was sad... sweatdrop

n e ways!! how is everyone?!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:25 pm

Meiree
My birthday is tomorrow.... yay me...i guess.....

My party was today... i got 'The Grudge'..... it was sad... sweatdrop

n e ways!! how is everyone?!

Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Tanakietsu

Inviscid_mitochondrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:34 pm

Tanakietsu
My birthday's comming up and all so I figured I'd do some research with the Chinese hooroscopes and all, cause I like the Chinese ones better than others

Some interesting facts:
Chinese element - fire
Chinese sign - Rabbit

Blegh. xp
As my friend told me before my birthday, "happy happy happy happy be-early-ed birthday!" You're turning 19, right? So you were born in 86, weren't you? According to this feng shui book my bro got me for Christmas, your year's element was fire, your animal is the tiger, and the tiger's element is wood. I'm personally metal, horse, fire. I don't really believe in feng shui, but I believe that it can work psychologically. Kinda like in the story The Magic Shoes...

Oh, and if you read 8-Bit Theater, you would know how toxic Mountain Dew really is. mad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:36 pm

Wow... so far that's three of us with February birthdays... Yay for February! xd 3nodding blaugh

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:37 pm

Plum-chan
Tanakietsu

Some interesting facts:
Chinese element - fire
Chinese sign - Rabbit

Blegh. xp
As my friend told me before my birthday, "happy happy happy happy be-early-ed birthday!" You're turning 19, right? So you were born in 86, weren't you? According to this feng shui book my bro got me for Christmas, your year's element was fire, your animal is the tiger, and the tiger's element is wood. I'm personally metal, horse, fire. I don't really believe in feng shui, but I believe that it can work psychologically. Kinda like in the story The Magic Shoes...

Oh, and if you read 8-Bit Theater, you would know how toxic Mountain Dew really is. mad

I do read 8-bit, I have for like a year now, and I also know that it isn't reality. Pwned. surprised xp
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:39 pm

True, it isn't reality... but wouldn't life be so much more fun if it was? biggrin

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:40 pm

Plum-chan
True, it isn't reality... but wouldn't life be so much more fun if it was? biggrin
With Black Belt around? No it wouldn't. Black Belt makes me a sad tuna. sad
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:48 pm

Hey Black Belt is cool... kinda... though, he's the least cool of the whole cast... They're all cool, though... especially the random monsters. Of course, if those people were real, I'd be afraid of BM... and Princess Sara...

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:53 pm

Plum-chan
Hey Black Belt is cool... kinda... though, he's the least cool of the whole cast... They're all cool, though... especially the random monsters. Of course, if those people were real, I'd be afraid of BM... and Princess Sara...

BM is so cool.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:57 pm

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying he's scary... what with his destructive attitude... I mean come on, his good side is still evil! But that's what makes him so awewsome 3nodding

Of course, Fighter's the coolest.

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:58 pm

Plum-chan
I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying he's scary... what with his destructive attitude... I mean come on, his good side is still evil! But that's what makes him so awewsome 3nodding

Of course, Fighter's the coolest.
Fighter's so annoying.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:09 pm

What are you talking about?! Fighter is awesome! Gotta love his constant stupidity whee

Wait a second... you like BM... hate BB... hate Fighter... I GET IT! YOU'RE REALLY BM IN DISGUISE!

Either that, or I'm crazy.

Or both.

I think both.

Inviscid_mitochondrion

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:47 pm

Plum-chan
What are you talking about?! Fighter is awesome! Gotta love his constant stupidity whee

Wait a second... you like BM... hate BB... hate Fighter... I GET IT! YOU'RE REALLY BM IN DISGUISE!

Either that, or I'm crazy.

Or both.

I think both.

Red mage fo' sho'. surprised
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games