Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:26 am

Koosei
twisted kukukukuku *is now a Countess*
The stage is set.

I'm both a Slayer and Nos-however it's spells.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:30 am

[demonic guardian]
Koosei
The stage is set.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!
Nosferatu? I'm still a Cattle. want to get all the way up in the vampire ranks first.

pink and brown then. biggrin thank you!

Koosei

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:33 am

Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
The stage is set.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!
Nosferatu? I'm still a Cattle. want to get all the way up in the vampire ranks first.

The stage is set.

You're welcome. And I hope I can get everything from the vamps before the event ends.
Let the battle begin!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:33 am

I'm still only an Adept on this Mule.
But I am already a Slayer on my main.

Fatal_fromage

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:35 am

[demonic guardian]
Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
The stage is set.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

You're welcome. And I hope I can get everything from the vamps before the event ends.
Let the battle begin!
yeah. it'd be nice to get all the items. >< I won't be able to get doubles though. >< not enough time to do it on my mule too
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:41 am

Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
The stage is set.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

Let the battle begin!
yeah. it'd be nice to get all the items. >< I won't be able to get doubles though. >< not enough time to do it on my mule too
The stage is set.

The writing contest thingy must take a lot of time, doesn't it?
Let the battle begin!

Slave of Sithis

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:44 am

[demonic guardian]
Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
[demonic guardian]
Koosei
The stage is set.

How about red and brown?
Let the battle begin!

The stage is set.

Let the battle begin!
The stage is set.

The writing contest thingy must take a lot of time, doesn't it?
Let the battle begin!
xd all month. daily quota of 1,667 words. trying to get 2k each day
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:49 am

Honestly, i have no idea what you guys are talking about right now. O.o;

Vaettur

Koosei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:52 am

Vaettur
xd this month, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. On the last page I mentioned what the story I'm writing is about. and he's asking how busy the month is
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:03 am

Wooo! Elder!!!
*goes to turn human* xd

Koosei

Yuan Lovell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:06 am

Koosei
Vaettur
xd this month, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. On the last page I mentioned what the story I'm writing is about. and he's asking how busy the month is

That sounds awesome, I would love to sometime participate in something alike. Just not right now, I'm in the middle of my first examsperiod. Which will last until Friday November 9th.
I think focusing on quantity instead of quality is a dramatic change. It sure is the complete opposite of what I am currently being taught in my English classes rofl . I believe it will definitely be a good experience for any beginning/advancing novelist ^^. I wish you the best of luck this month!
biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:12 am

Yuan Lovell
Koosei
Vaettur

That sounds awesome, I would love to sometime participate in something alike. Just not right now, I'm in the middle of my first examsperiod. Which will last until Friday November 9th.
I think focusing on quantity instead of quality is a dramatic change. It sure is the complete opposite of what I am currently being taught in my English classes rofl . I believe it will definitely be a good experience for any beginning/advancing novelist ^^. I wish you the best of luck this month!
biggrin
thanks.
it definitely is a good experience. especially if you've always wanted to write a novel but can never get around to it. by the end of the month, you'll have a novel written. it may not be the best piece of work you could have done, but it'll be a novel, and it will have been WRITTEN. It's worth even just the sense of accomplishment. At the end of it, you can actually stand up and say 'I have written a novel.' smile definitely one of the best parts.

Koosei

Yuan Lovell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:17 am

Koosei
thanks.
it definitely is a good experience. especially if you've always wanted to write a novel but can never get around to it. by the end of the month, you'll have a novel written. it may not be the best piece of work you could have done, but it'll be a novel, and it will have been WRITTEN. It's worth even just the sense of accomplishment. At the end of it, you can actually stand up and say 'I have written a novel.' smile definitely one of the best parts.

I've only written essays and articles seriously, so nothing that passed the 3,000 word mark xd I am bound to try my hands at a novel sometime though. I'd still have to figure out which language to write it in ...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:18 am

domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:18 am

COO COO KATCHU!!!!!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5308 5309 5310 5311 5312 5313 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games