Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:48 am
Finished watching "The Turning Point." Fabulous production! Sort of funny how many times you can see the character Sherlock shining through Benedict even in his earlier productions. No wonder Steven and Mark wanted him to play the role of Sherlock - he basically already is Sherlock.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:57 am
Off to eat lunch, and then I'll be heading off to see Paul. So talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Good evening everyone!  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:25 pm
TekTek
User Image A watched pot never boils.

It always does seem to be that way, doesn't it? Takes forever for a pot of water to start boiling when you are waiting around and watching it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Hi Moonie.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm
*changes avi outfit* I'm a mermaid now. The items may not flow so nicely as other folks' have... but I think it's still pretty good considering what items I have.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:32 pm
Cerebral Perception

Hi Moonie.

Hey there Jax. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm
My first day back to school after being off a week for Spring Break went pretty well. In my Intro. To English Studies class, we did a close reading activity of assigned selections of the essays we read. My group decided to draw a picture to represent our understanding of what the main point was. My friend-classmate Angela made a pun on one of the mentioned guys' names - Stanley Fish - by drawing a fish in a fishbowl. Going along with the animal theme, I had a cat and dog interpret the same book differently - the idea that Fish was conveying. And then my friend-classmate Erica drew "Hypothetical Henrietta," her representation of the hypothetical audience that authors/writers try to write their pieces for. People felt a little embarrassed seeing how good our drawings were compared to theirs. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:42 pm
Then for my 20th/21st C. Lit. class we talked about the two chapters we read from "When Borne Across." Though there wasn't much discussion going on. Not sure whether this was because no one had anything to discuss about... or if they are like me, where we read the pieces before Spring Break, and now as a result forget what we even read. *laughs*

My poor teacher though! She caught the cold that has been going around. Despite feeling and looking miserable, she still came to school to teach. *shakes head* Silly Pavithra.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm
I still have to finish reading Benjamin Franklin's "Autobiography." I can't remember how far I am in it now. confused I wonder whether I'm already done with the assigned sections or not. I don't think so. I'm probably still working on the last half or so of our assignment. *shrugs* And I still have to write the CR I plan on doing on Franklin's piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Cerebral Perception

Hi Moonie.

Heh, we're both elemental.... I'm enjoying a nice well thought out discussion on the the origin and role of the new pokemon Kyurem.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm
My Mom has caught the cold herself. Dad had some cold symptoms for the one day, but so far it doesn't look like he's gotten officially sick yet. *sighs* I hope I don't catch it. I'm not in the mood for being sick... nor do I want it to interfere with school.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Cerebral Perception
Cerebral Perception

Hi Moonie.

Heh, we're both elemental.... I'm enjoying a nice well thought out discussion on the the origin and role of the new pokemon Kyurem.

I wasn't really going for the Elemental theme, but I guess in a way it can be interpreted that way. The item that the hair comes from was from an Anon... and I thought I would create a mermaid look since I had items to do one.

Anyway... intriguing about the discussion you are having.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 pm
I was looking at my calendar to see what holidays are coming up soon... and I think I figured out what prank I'm planning on doing for April Fool's Day... or at least on Facebook anyway. It'll be funny to see what reactions people have... assuming I do decide to do the prank when the holiday rolls around.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games