Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 pm

Canas Renvall
Like I said, I'm sure it does. That doesn't make it any better of a game than Mirror's Edge, though. Again, personally, Spider-Man 2 was (and is so far, I haven't played WoS) my favorite Spider-Man. It had its flaws, but they were far outdone by the amazing things about it.

Same goes for Mirror's Edge. Warning: Opinion ahead! It's really the first of its kind in the genre, I can agree with Yahtzee on that. Does it have a lot of flaws? Absolutely. However, the good really outweighs the bad for me. The game is short, so you have time trials to be on the leaderboard to really extend the replay value. And again, finding all those bags to unlock sweet extra content is fun too.

And there you go again, judging a game when you haven't played it. In this case, simply the fact that Mikami's name is 50 yards in its perimeter makes it implied that it'll be like RE4.

Of course... That's assuming you actually care about leaderboards and other internet p***s stuff.

Yeah, well, since I've lost my respect for Mikami, what am I supposed to say? "Gee golly! I can't wait! It'll be swell!"

I'm even iffy about Bayonetta, which looked awesome when I saw the trailer. But knowing that it's being made by Platinum Games, which was founded by Mikami... I don't think I'll be getting it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm

Notte I ranked you 1st place in the demotivational contest, the reason is given in the post.

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 am

I rather them just concentrate on the No More Heroes sequel, since that was one of my favorite games for the Wii.

Wow, lot of arguing over two games in which the others opinions don't really matter since both of you liked your own respective games to a point where I wouldn't believe others opinions could ruin the actual experience, thus making the arguments useless in the first place. That's why I decided to stop arguing with Bio over RE5, because no matter what he says it won't change the fact that I'm still getting it, like it won't change the fact that no matter what you guys say, Bio will like WoS and Canas will like ME. GRAW! If someone did an negative review of OoT, of course no one would listen to him/her anymore (Unless if it was in a way of a parody).

In other news, I will finally be editing my first movie and be putting it up on youtube in a matter of days. I will inform you when it is done, cause, you know, I like for everyone to see my geneeusness. =D Bio should be interested, since it involves Freddy.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:25 pm

This guy is one of the best videogame reviewers ever.

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Stranger to Paradise
I rather them just concentrate on the No More Heroes sequel, since that was one of my favorite games for the Wii.

Wow, lot of arguing over two games in which the others opinions don't really matter since both of you liked your own respective games to a point where I wouldn't believe others opinions could ruin the actual experience, thus making the arguments useless in the first place. That's why I decided to stop arguing with Bio over RE5, because no matter what he says it won't change the fact that I'm still getting it, like it won't change the fact that no matter what you guys say, Bio will like WoS and Canas will like ME. GRAW! If someone did an negative review of OoT, of course no one would listen to him/her anymore (Unless if it was in a way of a parody).

In other news, I will finally be editing my first movie and be putting it up on youtube in a matter of days. I will inform you when it is done, cause, you know, I like for everyone to see my geneeusness. =D Bio should be interested, since it involves Freddy.
Well, aren't all of Yahtzee's reviews done in parody?

Ooh, Freddy.

EDIT:

Eeeee!!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:36 am

xp I think Bio has some guy love for Freddy.

I want today to be over so badly. My classes even end a bit early, but I'm still all antsy. Argh. I hate having to wake up early.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

nom anor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:49 am

*Yawns* So what is everyone's plans for today and the weekend? *Noms on some hashbrowns*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 am

Work... One of the guys just quit on us, so I won't have a day off until like, the week after next... Maybe.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:23 am

Today's the last day of school for me before Finals next week. Yayz! I've got only one final on Monday for my Speech class. I don't have a final for my Computer Science or 3D Animation classes so I'm home free for the rest of the week! xd Except for work, of course. Lol.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 am

Same here, I have finals next week, and I'm not exacty sure how I'll do. I just hope...nay, PRAY that I pass my physics exam.

Javanomicron

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:15 am

Well, good luck on all your exams, especially that Physics one! smile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:42 am

I'm spending the day with my mom Saturday and that's it.

MadamTarantula

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Mostly playing littlebigplanet with a dash of Saint's Row 2 and a sprinkle of Left 4 Dead.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:07 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Work... One of the guys just quit on us, so I won't have a day off until like, the week after next... Maybe.

Perhaps a comment in your reviews should make you feel better. I stopped by yesterday. mrgreen

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Yes, I read that. Appreciate it.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games