Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:18 pm
OMG Alkaizer... That nemmy pic is absolutely PRICELESS!!!

Hahahaha  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm
I know, so I couldn't help but share it.  

Alkaizer87

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Whoah.. Let's back it up here. Degeneration came out?

Edit: /facepalm: never mind. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:46 pm
Ha ha, nice facepalm.

I'm going to definitely rent it, that's a guarantee.

That random pic is pretty funny/Should start a topic just to post stuff like that, you know, to make everyone's day and whatnot. Oh, and nice editing, though I think we shouldn't really blame Leon for the circumstances which garnered him so much hate. Oh well, funny none the less.  

King of Paradise

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:48 pm
Well, I'm actually trying to torrent it right now. And it claims there are over 10000 seeders, but nothings happening. gonk

Oh yeah, no more slappy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm
I claim topic post 8000! Wooh!

...Sorry sweatdrop Couldn't help it.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 pm
Ok, finally as a I promised Nio I would do the ps3 box cover for my Resident Evil 6. This one has Leon being devoured, and the only thing visible left that isn't covered with xombies eating it is his Head. Hope you enjoy it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:36 pm
Well, Leont looks to be in the most agony, so it is the best one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I was going to be lazy and just do the picture from before, but I was jsut browsing through the picture on photobucket and I'm like, wait...that head shot of leaon getting decapitated gives me an idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
I was going to be lazy and just do the picture from before, but I was jsut browsing through the picture on photobucket and I'm like, wait...that head shot of leaon getting decapitated gives me an idea.

awesomesauce, man, awesomesauce  

Hanibal Rex

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 pm
Ha ha, funny. Good sheet right deer. Keep at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Well, I won't disclose the facts of what stuff, so let's leave it there.

Ha ha, yes, don't shoot yourself or allow those words to escape your mouth Notte, for I wish not be slapped again ha ha ha.

Where's that review, by the way? Because I would like to read what you though of it.

It's in the Raccoon Cinema section.

And Alkaizer, I loved the second version of your cover. Leon's face was priceless! xd  

MadamTarantula

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm
For anyone who wants to watch how terrible Degeneration is, torrent it now while there are billions of seeders.

It's turning out to be blegh... but I'm just watching it for the sheer hilarity. And Steven Blum voices one of the characters. I didn't even know. lol

Edit: oh man... I'm afraid to say that was ranked down there with Dead Aim. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:43 pm
Feh, I'll jsut watch it in order to figure out what's the best way to insult it. Also to make sure they don't profit from me I'll have my friend dowload it from the internet.

Edit: If anyone has a requeest that I cna do by photoshop and not by hand drawing it tell me. I need practice with photoshop. For eample dome kind ofcross over with resident evil...  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:09 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
For anyone who wants to watch how terrible Degeneration is, torrent it now while there are billions of seeders. xD

It's turning out to be blegh... but I'm just watching it for the sheer hilarity. And Steven Blum voices one of the characters. I didn't even know. lol

I was happy to hear Blum's voice, but it was only for a minor character. :/

Yeah, either torrent it now (not so legal method) or just wait til it comes out and rent it for $5 or semi-free if you have Netflix (legal method).

I thought it was worth a view. Helluva lot better than Twilight (Two hours I'll never get back. At least thanks to torrents, I didn't have to pay for it or sit in a theater crowded wall to wall with fangirls.). xp  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games