Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Raimundo vi Britannia
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Raimundo vi Britannia
No firu, you haven't look at your Inbox. I've been waiting for like every. I got your Wiki set up with the Profiles that are currently in the guild, and I REALLY want a Sannin, I've done so much work. And I'm stressed because Im waiting for approval in 4 guilds and all the rest have everyone offline. IM STRESSING OUT! I HAVE 4 MORE HOURS OF THIS CRAP! I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER 17 HOURS TO GO SEE SORCERERS APPRENTICE!

DUDE IT'S A FREAKING ROLE PLAY. CHILL YOUR a** OUT DAMN.
I'm tired of your whining... stare

You truly are unintelligent, arent you? Whining is different then this, Whining is complaining, this is Impatience. It's not my fault Firu Cannot do it all because of his phone, Im impatient because Im excited. Learn human emotions before you speak.

... neutral
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Oh snap, please don't fight ;~; please let's just have a nice night without fighting guys please >_<

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm

No, Shane, not really. I have some tactics to take care of you, if I face you.

Rai, instead of beating around the bush, hit the bush. Yes, that is nice for you to have done that, but I didn't ask for that, now did I? I stated that I would set up my own Wiki page. And, all the work you did was copy and pasting, well, except for some bloodline stuff, which looks wonderfully innovated.

Kawaki, it is a pretty awesome movie, I have to admit. The best part that I will remember from it is: Cage- "You are about to embark on a very difficult journey with no turning back." Geek- "I should probably go pee first then..." LOL
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Firu Shinra
Not much Irish, where you been bro?

Just chilling around, thinking s**t out. Yah know.

irishshamrock12

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 pm

*sings 'we'll be there' from yugioh*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Boy, don't make me go b***h on you because I will win. And I won't degrade this guild with my words, I'll take this to pms.
You need to learn how to be a person before you decide to speak to me because right now all I see is a pathetic child typing words that appear on my screen.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firu Shinra
No, Shane, not really. I have some tactics to take care of you, if I face you.

Rai, instead of beating around the bush, hit the bush. Yes, that is nice for you to have done that, but I didn't ask for that, now did I? I stated that I would set up my own Wiki page. And, all the work you did was copy and pasting, well, except for some bloodline stuff, which looks wonderfully innovated.

Kawaki, it is a pretty awesome movie, I have to admit. The best part that I will remember from it is: Cage- "You are about to embark on a very difficult journey with no turning back." Geek- "I should probably go pee first then..." LOL

Lol yeah, I liked the part when he was using magic to control the mops and all, and the mop literally suprised butt sex him while talking to the girl and then it started playing with his ear lol =D I lawled so much at that lol

Work is still work, Firu. Need me to do anything else?

Sorry Nya, I snapped at you, And it was Uncalled for. I must appologize.

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Kale Uchiha
Raimundo vi Britannia
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Raimundo vi Britannia
No firu, you haven't look at your Inbox. I've been waiting for like every. I got your Wiki set up with the Profiles that are currently in the guild, and I REALLY want a Sannin, I've done so much work. And I'm stressed because Im waiting for approval in 4 guilds and all the rest have everyone offline. IM STRESSING OUT! I HAVE 4 MORE HOURS OF THIS CRAP! I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER 17 HOURS TO GO SEE SORCERERS APPRENTICE!

You truly are unintelligent, arent you? Whining is different then this, Whining is complaining, this is Impatience. It's not my fault Firu Cannot do it all because of his phone, Im impatient because Im excited. Learn human emotions before you speak.

That was uncalled for.

D: It was.
Thank you for admitting so...Raimundo? Or Britannia? xD What am I calling you?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

lenon01
Kale Uchiha
Raimundo vi Britannia
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Raimundo vi Britannia

That was uncalled for.

D: It was.
Thank you for admitting so...Raimundo? Or Britannia? xD What am I calling you?

Are you talking to me? Im Kale.

Kale Uchiha

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Hell no. Screw you.

Raimundo vi Britannia
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Raimundo vi Britannia

As a member of the Crew, I am warning you both, chill out and calm down. You are ruining the mood of the chatroom and thats like say something about me.

~Irish.

irishshamrock12

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I AM LELOUCHE, THE ONE THAT CAN DO ANYTHING THE ******** HE WANTS >D lol

IDK IF IT'S AN E OR NO E SO BITe ME LENON xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm

so... can i please say why i'm mad at lenon? i'd like to get it off my chest, and it might help me get less mad at him. btw kale, when i get back from the exams: me, you. one on one.

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 pm

sailor sunburst
so... can i please say why i'm mad at lenon? i'd like to get it off my chest, and it might help me get less mad at him. btw kale, when i get back from the exams: me, you. one on one.

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5344 5345 5346 5347 5348 5349 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games