Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 am
You know, I think I would actually rather watch Twilight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 am
Bio, you'd have to be gay and in a coma to watch Twilight.

Just be a trooper and not watch either one of them biggrin

Okay, so things are going marginally better. Had a rough night last night for my self esteem, but s**t like that happens. Anyway, come January I'll be able to dedicate more time to the guild and a project I've been working on for some time smile .

Also, do any of you own an Inspiron Mini 9? I'm thinking of getting one just as a lappy on the go for word processing and checking email, and I wanted to ask around to see what you guys thought.

heart  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 am
Sorry, can't help you.

I saw Twilight. Bio, I don't know if you really would prefer it over Degeneration. It wasn't horrible, movie-wise, but the acting is so...Awkward...And of course anything that ruins or alters vampires negatively sucks serious balls. At least Degeneration has actual zombies in it...I think. Haven't watched it yet. By the way, I'm not in a coma, but I think I may be gay-ing (Turning gay) right now. If tho, that would jutht be thuper fabulouth with me, thailors!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:14 am
Okay, I laughed at that Stranger. But Bio, seriously...

Let's not get too carried away now. As many of you are aware, nearly 99% of us are immune to Twilight, but honestly, I'd rather take Degeneration over Twilight. Under said circumstances, as Notte put it, I'd have to be gay, in a coma, or be a fan-girl, which I am not in any case. So thank God for that.

But I'm still curious to see what it was like so I can either deduce whether it was terrible, or I just flat out don't like it for good reason. Regardless, I can never appeal to it anyways. rofl

@Angela: I'm saddened by that too. I wish Stephen(spelling?) could've been a major part. The fact that they turned him into a zombie; that also ticked me off. So, all the more reason to dislike Capcom. Bio, I'm not quite to the point where I hate Capcom yet, but I might be transforming completely with the release of RE5. lol  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:22 pm
Yeah, Degeneration... Not so good. I cried a little. It was worse than I thought it would be. D:

Surprise surprise, the more info that came out the more my faith in it... degenerated! xd

Now that I've seen it... *sigh* Leon just... I don't know who writes his lines, but I just want him to stop being a part of this known existence. Pronto.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 pm
NotteRequiem
Bio, you'd have to be gay and in a coma to watch Twilight.

Just be a trooper and not watch either one of them biggrin

I'd have to be gay, in a coma AND retarded to watch Degeneration. So the former is more likely, I think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, I think I would actually rather watch Twilight.

Do it then. I ******** dare you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:43 pm
Well, you know, if I HAD to pick one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
what is Twilight? is ita zombie movie?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:20 pm
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
what is Twilight? is ita zombie movie?
No it's a vampire movie, where vampires are depicted as poetic, gentle creatures (a.k.a. emo kids) who sparkle under sunlight. That's right, I said sunlight.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm
um.....ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:48 am
I'm currently playing the last case in Phoenix Wright 2, and someone has revealed their true colors. I'm in major shock from it right now because it was so unexpected.

The last case in the first one really shocked the hell out of me, but god. eek  

MadamTarantula

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:46 pm
AngelaAshford
I'm currently playing the last case in Phoenix Wright 2, and someone has revealed their true colors. I'm in major shock from it right now because it was so unexpected.

The last case in the first one really shocked the hell out of me, but god. eek

I hopefully plan on getting those too. They sound fun as hell. mrgreen

And yes, Bio. I agree, you don't HAVE to. So just don't watch either one. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Although to be quite honest, I am kind of curious about it. Maybe when it comes out on DVD, I'll download it and check it out in all its sparkly goodness (or badness).  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Although to be quite honest, I am kind of curious about it. Maybe when it comes out on DVD, I'll download it and check it out in all its sparkly goodness (or badness).

I was curious too, but..... I dunno. We'll see what happens. I'm starting to feel tempted right now. lol sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games