Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:31 pm
It's all right, Berry. Don't say anything then. wink

You may use an emote, like Charlie-sama often does. (He sets such good examples...) Like so:

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:43 pm
Lol, the ninja: Charlie's trademark. rofl

I could probably understand Britain better than any of the ppl who live in America do. After all, apart from the climate and the environment Australia is pretty much the same as Britain. We've got roughly the same legal and government system, the same British heritage and the same attitude to society in general. Despite the recent turn to Asia and republic debate, there's still a very strong British root in Australia.  

Minielf

l N Y A P P Y l

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 pm
HELLO HELLO !

x)

i am new to this guild ..(?)
so yerR !

^ 0 ^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:57 am

Of course.
After all, Britain was our 'Mother Country'.
-nodnod-

Hmm.
When Sin comes to England,
Niphy&B&B must meet me at the airport. :DD;

lii;;
hello and welcome. :3

Princess Rhode
Crew

jenniiexpho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:00 am
heys, =)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:01 am
ooooh, i'm aussie !! w00t w00t !  

jenniiexpho

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:23 am

Another aussie. o: <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:16 am
t0ngt0ng

Another aussie. o: <3

there are more.. ? ohmygosh ! lol.  

jenniiexpho

l N Y A P P Y l

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:18 am
me toO !
^ 0 ^

yay for aussies !
^ - ^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:27 am
@niphz: oh, the whole youth thing, we've had that too, but it's been there a while. But we have programs for unwed teenage moms and I think the parents where I use to live are very understanding.

@B&B: my uni has a study abroad program in england, so I was thinking of going, but I'm scared, plus I wanted to go to China and France too... well.. I guess If I go to England first, France would be easier to get use to when i go there.  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 am
@Yalie: Yes, it would be much easier. It would take you only a few hours to get to France via the ferry/Eurostar. 3nodding And you need not be scared! British people are generally extremely friendly, and Niph and I would be more than happy to welcome you! 4laugh

@Lii: Welcome welcome. 3nodding Join in the chattiness. xd

So many Aussies. 3nodding

@Sin: Of course. blaugh But which airport would you land at. Heathrow? *is worried* Maa, Niph, how would we get there?! gonk

But sin must bring Mini too. 3nodding And we can have a big ICU party. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:39 pm
@B&B: lol, now I really want to go to britain. my main goal is to get my credits, and use my free time as a reconnaisance mission to check out France so it's not so scary... *goes off to plan sophmore year in England.* Does England have study abroad programs? I wasn't very sure. sweatdrop  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Haha... Feel the Britishness! twisted

Hm... You'd best search on the Internet about that. I'm sure there must be something. I mean, just looking at Oxbridge alone (though these are unis), they have plenty of foreign students, and Niph's school has loads of boarders from HK and whatever. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:00 pm
Chibito7
Haha... Feel the Britishness! twisted

Hm... You'd best search on the Internet about that. I'm sure there must be something. I mean, just looking at Oxbridge alone (though these are unis), they have plenty of foreign students, and Niph's school has loads of boarders from HK and whatever. 3nodding

no, no, I mean do english students study abroad. and I think my school as a program with a school in edinburgh and one in scotland... or is edinburgh in scotland?  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:18 pm
Ah, I see. There should be plenty. 3nodding Like I said, research is your best source of information. 3nodding And yeah, Edinburgh is in Scotland; in fact it's Scotland's capital. blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games