Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey Dandii~<3

Lol, yes Sin-san. I glomp fast. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Irish...I'll see you in my office in a moment.

Kale, I could beat you with the three basic jutsu and one kunai. Trust me, I've accomplished that before. Right Ice?

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

hid-behind-the-mask
Kale Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Kale Uchiha
Yes, but Kawaki, they get stronger from nothing, meaning I kept them weak. Im not dumb, I know how it works.

"When I throw them, I put in enough chakra to vaporize a person," ...I wouldn't exactly call that weak
If it's strong enough to vaporize a person, then it's definitely strong enough for you to also get hurt in the explosion

You dont know explosives then. Just a small bit of explosives to the body can destroy it. I guess Vaporize wasnt the word, If I hit your Chest, only your feet would be left.

At least you have your vocabulary straight now =/
Anyways it would be lower torso left and not only his feet.
Either way, if your using an explosion that large, and the jutsu's skill says that you get damaged also from the explosion, then you should also be hurt from the debree =/

@Sin: Hey sin =]

Ew....

Anyway, The Explosive power wasnt much because he got hit by it and all it did was damage the Tissue around his shoulder. He didnt die. So there obvious wasnt much Blast power in it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello Kawa.
Hay Hid.
Hi hi Silk.

Man I want to go see Inception again.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

-Nyu- Nya-chan
Hey Dandii~<3

Lol, yes Sin-san. I glomp fast. blaugh

you just like being ontop of me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

lenon01
Kale Uchiha
irishshamrock12
Kale Uchiha
Firu Shinra
Teehee ear playing mops.....Ewwwwww XD

Kale, you WISH you were the strongest gennin in Konoha XD Me and Diz are probably tied for first, because we got tactics.

And I dont? I have WAY more skills then you.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahha ahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahhaha

You think you have more skill than Firu?

I meant that I have more Attacks, Jutsu, Training, EVERYTHING then him. Plus, I bet my RP Literacy is as good as his, in a Battle, Im top notch.

XD You idiots! It's not power that counts, but deceit and cunning. Hasn't anyone else read The Art of War? D:
*Is a total nerd*

Yes, but I have all that. And I know how to use it.

Kale Uchiha

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Kale Uchiha
lenon01
Kale Uchiha
irishshamrock12
Kale Uchiha
Firu Shinra
Teehee ear playing mops.....Ewwwwww XD

Kale, you WISH you were the strongest gennin in Konoha XD Me and Diz are probably tied for first, because we got tactics.

And I dont? I have WAY more skills then you.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahha ahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahhaha

I meant that I have more Attacks, Jutsu, Training, EVERYTHING then him. Plus, I bet my RP Literacy is as good as his, in a Battle, Im top notch.

XD You idiots! It's not power that counts, but deceit and cunning. Hasn't anyone else read The Art of War? D:
*Is a total nerd*

Then how would one like you use it? I am by no means a master strategist, but I do wish to hear your explanation. xD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

....IM AWAKE IM ALIVE NOW I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE INSIDE, NO IT'S MY TIME I'LL DO WHAT I WANT CAUSE THIS IS MY LIFE

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:44 pm

lenon01
Kale Uchiha
lenon01
Kale Uchiha
irishshamrock12

*Is a total nerd*

Then how would one like you use it? I am by no means a master strategist, but I do wish to hear your explanation. xD

A Master Never Reveals his Secrets.

Kale Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Kale Uchiha
hid-behind-the-mask
Kale Uchiha
Yes, but Kawaki, they get stronger from nothing, meaning I kept them weak. Im not dumb, I know how it works.

"When I throw them, I put in enough chakra to vaporize a person," ...I wouldn't exactly call that weak
If it's strong enough to vaporize a person, then it's definitely strong enough for you to also get hurt in the explosion

You dont know explosives then. Just a small bit of explosives to the body can destroy it. I guess Vaporize wasnt the word, If I hit your Chest, only your feet would be left.

At least you have your vocabulary straight now =/
Anyways it would be lower torso left and not only his feet.
Either way, if your using an explosion that large, and the jutsu's skill says that you get damaged also from the explosion, then you should also be hurt from the debree =/

@Sin: Hey sin =]

Ew....

Anyway, The Explosive power wasnt much because he got hit by it and all it did was damage the Tissue around his shoulder. He didnt die. So there obvious wasnt much Blast power in it.

*Shrugs* Shrapnel is shrapnel. Whether it's pieces of metal, or fractured bones.
Anyways, originally you said it was with enough force to vaporize a person, and I'm just saying that given that situation you wouldn't come out of it unscathed.

hid-behind-the-mask

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kale Uchiha
lenon01
Kale Uchiha
lenon01
Kale Uchiha
irishshamrock12

*Is a total nerd*

lol! burn!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Sin: ;3 Mmhmm. You know it.

Dandii: heart

Minao: D< YOU DIDN'T EAT MAH COOKIE AFTER YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!! WASTER!!!!!

Mask: Hey~!

Kale: I have to admit, your rping is uh... Not that of a high schooler at times.... You miss spell a lot and you capitalize things that do not require capitalization..... *grammar nazi*

Lenon: I know someone who has read it. 8D;;;;;;

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 pm

DANDii Lions--
Hello Kawa.
Hay Hid.
Hi hi Silk.

Man I want to go see Inception again.

Was it really that good?
The trailers didn't really look all that promising =/
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

sailor sunburst
Kale Uchiha
lenon01
Kale Uchiha
lenon01

*Is a total nerd*

lol! burn!

*Gets someone with Amaretsu to light Sailor on fire*

Muahahaha!
And I can, too, because I know Ryoko has it. XD

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 pm

*eats cookie rapdily* I DID I DID PLEASE DON'T HIT ME PLEASE >_< lol =P
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5348 5349 5350 5351 5352 5353 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games