Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Dandii:Well im pissed right now and tired

Lenon:Yea you jerk ha

-Nyu- Nya-chan
MOVIES RUIN BOOKS!!!!!!!! D<

My favorite thing about Eclipse is.....

"The vampire is cooler, the ere wolf is hotter-"
ROFL. A GUY ANNOUNCER SAID THAT!!!!!
But seriously, the fighting was epic and really did need to be longer.

D; They do. I am so scared that they'll screw up the last Harry Potter movies. @_@ *Is even nerdier*
Muahahaha.
But they've screwed up so much already. : /

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

* is still waiting for Rpc approval...*

well im bored... xP so ima listen to a good song.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm

lenon01
sailor sunburst
lenon01
-Nyu- Nya-chan
I'm always poor... ;~;
Seeing Eclipse was the first time I've been to the movies since before New Year's....

D: That movie has such bad acting.

*In monotone voice* Bella, will you marry me?
*In female monotone voice* Yes, Edward. I am sooooo happy. Yay.

Mask: This will obviously lead me to the discussion of where the faces made with keypad letters and symbols go. Do they appear before or after a period? Or do they take the place of the period at the end of a sentence? : / I personally believe they take their place after the end of a sentence, but I don't stress over it.

the books are good though.

The books were good. : / But the movies ruined the series. That's the only reason I'm happy that my favorite author's books haven't become movies yet. ;'D

I would have to agree with the both of you. I miss the days when I didn't cringe at the word "twilight" because I knew it would be followed by a discussion about the movie series.
Breaking dawn and The Host are phenomenal books. Although I hope to that I never live to see the day when "The Host" would be brutally slaughtered into a movie.

hid-behind-the-mask

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm

_Manpish_
* is still waiting for Rpc approval...*

well im bored... xP so ima listen to a good song.

You dont have to wait i dont ha
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Kale, don't ever call me your boy, and secondly, in order to make a strength of a weakness, you must first learn the true weakness, and not the feint the person is putting forth, otherwise you set yourself up for a trap of your own making. Case in point, thinking you can rely on you jutsu and Angel.

Lenon, thank you. I try to make my words amuzing, and I'm sure you saw the hidden message I had written in that post.

Ice, remember that incident back in Rain academy? Where you tried to kill that one guy you were "practicing" jutsu on?

Pish and Dandii and Sin are meanie heads....I mean Hai. ^__^

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Dandii:Well im pissed right now and tired

Lenon:Yea you jerk ha

xD It gets worse.

Mask: Have you ever met Twilight Fangirls? *Shivers*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Lenon: I sure hope they don't screw up Deathly Hollows... That book was epic.<3
Towards the end, felt rushed though...

Kitty-chan: I'm tired and full... Too much chicken and cookies and milk tonight. XD

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

@Firu: *stabs by accident with a fork* Oops! sorry... twisted
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Firu Shinra
Kale, don't ever call me your boy, and secondly, in order to make a strength of a weakness, you must first learn the true weakness, and not the feint the person is putting forth, otherwise you set yourself up for a trap of your own making. Case in point, thinking you can rely on you jutsu and Angel.

Lenon, thank you. I try to make my words amuzing, and I'm sure you saw the hidden message I had written in that post.

Ice, remember that incident back in Rain academy? Where you tried to kill that one guy you were "practicing" jutsu on?

It was very enlightening, and I rather enjoyed those words. xD

Nya: D: I'm a horrible Critic. Seriously, I can't watch a single movie without thinking 'that's seriously stupid' or something of the sort.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 pm

D: Dun hurts meh Firu-chan pweez~
And Firu-chan, be nice to Kitty-chan. He's cute.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 pm

To obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, you have to steal or be given another uchihans eyes and it doesn't matter the stage it's in, but if you steal their eyes and it's mangekyou or better your eternal mangekyou will be better. Sasukes Mangekyou is a speed, strength enhancer and his mangekyou can extinguish amaterasu, figured this out in battle with killer bee and madaras mangekyou makes his bloodline jutsu stronger since he was able to control the Kyuubi with it and also madaras eyes make him unhittable unless your very fast since their is I believe a one second delay this was shown in manga 502 when he was fighting Minato and Minato hit him very quickly before the jutsu was active again, this is a space time continum passive jutsu from madara's eternal

http://www.narutohurricane.com/kekkei-genkai-sharingan1.html

To support my idea on the space tiem continum doujutsu madara has

and if you watch the anime I am sure you know what I am talking about against killer bee

sorry it took so long to reply, I had to do a few thing saround the house

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Firu Shinra

Maybe why?

Lenon:Why must you cause me pain?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Firu Shinra

Dont forget My Sharingan. Or My newfound Skill at Taijutsu and at Weapon Training. Im almost finished Stage 3 of Shigure Soen(Thanks to The Hokage). And I can Open the First Gate, not to mention I have a Good Skill at Taijutsu Combat(Thanks to Meh Brother, Panthers7's Character Yumi Uchiha.)

Kale Uchiha

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

@Nya-chan: finez i wont hurts him.... Hmm... wonder how mad she would get if she found out how much i have stabbed him before... xD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games