Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Kawaki Minao
To obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, you have to steal or be given another uchihans eyes and it doesn't matter the stage it's in, but if you steal their eyes and it's mangekyou or better your eternal mangekyou will be better. Sasukes Mangekyou is a speed, strength enhancer and his mangekyou can extinguish amaterasu, figured this out in battle with killer bee and madaras mangekyou makes his bloodline jutsu stronger since he was able to control the Kyuubi with it and also madaras eyes make him unhittable unless your very fast since their is I believe a one second delay this was shown in manga 502 when he was fighting Minato and Minato hit him very quickly before the jutsu was active again, this is a space time continum passive jutsu from madara's eternal

http://www.narutohurricane.com/kekkei-genkai-sharingan1.html

To support my idea on the space tiem continum doujutsu madara has

and if you watch the anime I am sure you know what I am talking about against killer bee

sorry it took so long to reply, I had to do a few thing saround the house

So... You copy something from a site to show how much you know...?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi everyone!

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

-Nyu- Nya-chan
Kawaki Minao
To obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, you have to steal or be given another uchihans eyes and it doesn't matter the stage it's in, but if you steal their eyes and it's mangekyou or better your eternal mangekyou will be better. Sasukes Mangekyou is a speed, strength enhancer and his mangekyou can extinguish amaterasu, figured this out in battle with killer bee and madaras mangekyou makes his bloodline jutsu stronger since he was able to control the Kyuubi with it and also madaras eyes make him unhittable unless your very fast since their is I believe a one second delay this was shown in manga 502 when he was fighting Minato and Minato hit him very quickly before the jutsu was active again, this is a space time continum passive jutsu from madara's eternal

and if you watch the anime I am sure you know what I am talking about against killer bee

How did I know someone will accuse me of doing this, no I watched every single anime and read every manga, I am supporting my idea if he doesn't believe me that Madaras Eternal Mangekyou doesn't do that but it does and I was finding proof to suport my idea, I knew someone would say that -_-;;;

believe what you want, but I know how to obtain eternal mangekyou without looking at a website and which each one does
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Kawaki Minao

In Order to Gain Eternal, you must steal another Mangekyou, not just another Eye, Eternal Mixes the Enhancers of Both Mangekyous in one, while still Keeping your Mangekyou's main function and also powering it up. Anyone with Eternal Mangekyou can control Kyuubi. And The 1 second time wait would be because the Human brain can't process that fast, not to Mention that Minato is actually faster then Madara.

Kale Uchiha

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Ice:

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
> biggrin I've actually been wanting to do that for a while now. Just to a person in general, not just Blood. :/ You'll be fine.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

lenon01
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Dandii:Well im pissed right now and tired

Lenon:Yea you jerk ha

xD It gets worse.

Mask: Have you ever met Twilight Fangirls? *Shivers*

Good lord they are they are the epitome of whats wrong with the whole thing. If it weren't for them I would of just chalked it up to another book based movie that was doomed to fail, but tragically ended worse than was to be expected. No, they are the very bacteria of the festering wound that is the twilight movie saga that pop culture seems to hold in such deceiving light. I may have only been in the presence of a small number of fan girls. But I fear if I ever caught the attention of an entire group of those jackals, it may be the end of me. D:

Side note: What was your favorite book that you mentioned before?

hid-behind-the-mask

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:28 pm

im awesome
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

... Ok kale, I said eyes, whatever you asked I gave you my opinion and no Madara was the only one to control it, go read the mangas if you haven't and that will proove my fact, each mangekyou has different abilities as Madaras makes his bloodline jutsu much more powerful to control the Kyuubi, sasuke's is an enhancer to speed, strength, accuracy and chakra and also fire jutsu are way stronger then before but it doesn't make using bloodline jutsu as easy as madara's does Ok now let's drop it and forget we ever brought this up and continue chatting and I know that the 1 second delay is because the brain isnt that fast -_-

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Kale....I'm not even going to say the next part, cause honestly, my RPC has been physically training his taijutsu power since he was a kid, and I have actually roleplayed that. Also, he is a bounty hunter. I can apply everything you have, and then some...well, a lot of some.

Because I was trying to prove a point to Kale, Ice XD

LOL Lenon, Sorcam and Nanashi should meet and let's see what type of s**t goes down XD

*Fork disappears* Sorry Pish, that down work on me. *Headbutts*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

-Nyu- Nya-chan
Kawaki Minao

Like old times, Eh Katsunya-san?

Kale Uchiha

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Sindenky
im awesome

Umm, I concur? xD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm

hid-behind-the-mask
lenon01
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Dandii:Well im pissed right now and tired

Lenon:Yea you jerk ha

xD It gets worse.

Mask: Have you ever met Twilight Fangirls? *Shivers*

Good lord they are they are the epitome of whats wrong with the whole thing. If it weren't for them I would of just chalked it up to another book based movie that was doomed to fail, but tragically ended worse than was to be expected. No, they are the very bacteria of the festering wound that is the twilight movie saga that pop culture seems to hold in such deceiving light. I may have only been in the presence of a small number of fan girls. But I fear if I ever caught the attention of an entire group of those jackals, it may be the end of me. D:

Side note: What was your favorite book that you mentioned before?

>.> Good gad, man! Keep it down! You never know where fan girls may be lurking! ( But that was an awesome commentary! XD )

On the other side of the note, my favorite author is Mercedes Lackey, and my favorite series written by her is probably the Last Hearld-Mage Trilogy. I cannot decide which one I love the most, though. @_@

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Firu Shinra
Kale....I'm not even going to say the next part, cause honestly, my RPC has been physically training his taijutsu power since he was a kid, and I have actually roleplayed that. Also, he is a bounty hunter. I can apply everything you have, and then some...well, a lot of some.

Because I was trying to prove a point to Kale, Ice XD

LOL Lenon, Sorcam and Nanashi should meet and let's see what type of s**t goes down XD

*Fork disappears* Sorry Pish, that down work on me. *Headbutts*

Yea but im an evil b***h so i do that quite often.A spar with me is a death match unless im going to lose ha a friendly spar means no one dies but you can be seriously injured.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Kawaki Minao
... Ok kale, I said eyes, whatever you asked I gave you my opinion and no Madara was the only one to control it, go read the mangas if you haven't and that will proove my fact, each mangekyou has different abilities as Madaras makes his bloodline jutsu much more powerful to control the Kyuubi, sasuke's is an enhancer to speed, strength, accuracy and chakra and also fire jutsu are way stronger then before but it doesn't make using bloodline jutsu as easy as madara's does Ok now let's drop it and forget we ever brought this up and continue chatting and I know that the 1 second delay is because the brain isnt that fast -_-

If you've seen all the Anime, and Read all the manga, then go back to the Beginning of Shippuuden. With Sasuke's three tomoe, he was able to get into the Kyuubi's Sealing Area. With Mangekyou, you could probably restrain it for awhile, but with Eternal, you could control it. Madara is the only one to control Kyuubi, because until about 10 manga chapters ago, he was the only one with eternal.

Kale Uchiha

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Kale Uchiha
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Kawaki Minao

Like old times, Eh Katsunya-san?

Kale shut it, no offense but I didn't read everything on that sight, I was trying to support my case about madara's mangekyou I am not the type that reads something up when someone asks me what I know about it so if you are, don't even think I would stoop that low of level to somebody how to obtain a certain thing I rest my case and I am sorry guys if I am making another fight but I don't want people to think of me as a "Last Second" guy -_-
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games