Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:14 am
Mjolnir The Hammer
AngelaAshford
I'm currently playing the last case in Phoenix Wright 2, and someone has revealed their true colors. I'm in major shock from it right now because it was so unexpected.

The last case in the first one really shocked the hell out of me, but god. eek

I hopefully plan on getting those too. They sound fun as hell. mrgreen

And yes, Bio. I agree, you don't HAVE to. So just don't watch either one. ;D

I hope you do. They're great games! biggrin

As for Twilight, it does suck. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. xp There were way too many horrendously cheesy moments (the worst was the fan in the classroom, those who have seen the movie know what I'm talking about), shitty music, poor special effects, and the actress who played Bella gave a very lifeless, boring performance with her monotone voice. On top of that, the majority of the movie was nothing but lovey-dovey scenes between Bella and Edward that dragged for way too long.

Bio and Mjolnir, just download it right now and get it over with. You know what? If you end up watching it, I ******** dare you to tell me it's better than Degeneration. At least with Degeneration, you get to see zombies and stuff get blown up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 am
Angela - omfg the fan scene.. Hahahaa... I mean, I really want to smack that director for all the shitty things she made those actors do. Ugh

Bio and Mjolnir - Okay, so in the book, the vampires are supposed to sparkle... but in the movie, it looked like they made Edward run 10 miles and then had him roll around in glitter glue (IE, it was greasy and really yucky looking). So many bad moments in that movie... ugh. I would say Degeneration had more redeeming moments, but was nearly equally bad.

Especially the scuba diving referance... wanted to vomit EVERYWHERE. D:  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 am
Hahaha, what if they remade all the classic vampire movies to fit this new sparkly format? I think I would quit Hollywood all together then...Though I can't complain it wouldn't be original.

To tell the truth, while suffering throughout the entire crap-fest known as Twilight, I had a thing for that one vampire chick with the short, curly brown hair with the nice eyes, the one who was dating Frankenstein's monster or whatever. I actually paid attention during those scenes ha ha.

I still can't wait to watch Degeneration. I don't do torrents though, so I still have to wait...Ha ha, I just realized how funny that sounded.

Ha ha, Angela is all aggressive with Bio on Twilight. I think she is indicating stop bitching and start suffering!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:53 pm
I'm just saying, I think I'd enjoy Twilight a lot more than I would Degeneration. Degeneration is this year's Vanilla Sky.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying, I think I'd enjoy Twilight a lot more than I would Degeneration. Degeneration is this year's Vanilla Sky.

Or Gigli?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:12 pm
Xenomina
Biohazard EXTREME

Or Gigli?
Or what's that other one? Justin and Kelly go on a road trip? Or whatever.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:23 pm
Yeah. *shudders* Or that pile of trash.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:57 pm
I'll still get Degeneration...just watch it once and if I like it,good. If not, well I'll treat it like FF:TSW and never watch it again. least Claire looks hot on the cover...too bad that douchbag Leon's on it as well.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Shaundi
I'll still get Degeneration...just watch it once and if I like it,good. If not, well I'll treat it like FF:TSW and never watch it again. least Claire looks hot on the cover...too bad that douchbag Leon's on it as well.
Spirits Within > Advent Children

Speaking of SCUBA Diving scenes. I just picked up Tomb Raider Underworld, and Lara Croft sure looks gorgeous in a wetsuit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Shaundi
Spirits Within > Advent Children

Speaking of SCUBA Diving scenes. I just picked up Tomb Raider Underworld, and Lara Croft sure looks gorgeous in a wetsuit.

I enjoyed Spirits Within. It was a good sci-fi movie.

I'm really enjoying Underworld as well. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:00 pm
Of course.... Underworld is gonna take a back seat, since I can't seem to bring myself to put down Fallout 3. Holyyy crap.. Damn you RPGs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 am
Capcom JP's store is selling a Nemesis Ring at the moment along with I think is a Code: Veronica phonecard (must've found some tucked away in storage or something).  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 am
Hmm... I don't read Japanese very well, but I didn't see any pictures on that link you displayed... so sadly, they may be sold out..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:00 pm
Spirits within was an incredible movie. If you don't count it as a FF movie, then it's all for the better. I think everyone was just disappointed they didn't get their Advent Children sooner...Fan boys/girls...Though I did like Advent Children as well...I really don't like how they transformed FFVII...Stupid DoC and BC.

Sadly, I have to wait to get Underworld because I don't want to suffer through the silly Wii version.

This year's Gigli or Vanilla Sky? Don't think so...Because only fan boys are going to be watching Degeneration, so only fan boys or going to complain...With the other two movies, EVERYONE complained...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:53 pm
Stranger to Paradise
This year's Gigli or Vanilla Sky? Don't think so...Because only fan boys are going to be watching Degeneration, so only fan boys or going to complain...With the other two movies, EVERYONE complained...

Well, in that case, it's this year's Bloodrayne, Alone in the Dark, House of the Dead, .  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games