Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:21 pm
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland.

In English universities there is the ERASMUS program which lets undergrads go to another country (usually in Europe, but there are American programs) for a year between their second and third years at university. (: Quite a lot of people do that. (:

There's also things like.. the one I'm applying for, in which (if I get in, hahahahahha -__-") you do two years in England (studying English Law) and then two years in France (studying French Law), after which you'd be qualified in both legal systems to practice. Which is why I want to do it because it's like totally amazing. xP But there's no way my French is good enough.

I'll take you to France! xDDDD I know Paris quite well, at least..

@Sin - But of course. (: B&B, we'd take the train or coach or something, of course. Duh. P;

Australian invasion gonk

RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES~ [ohhh I love that song <3 it's so cute]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:23 pm
eek

Goodness Niph, you sound so patriotic (there's nothing wrong with that, just me making an observation). xd

Yes. Of course. Such logic. Which fails to factor in the possibility for B&B being allowed to take a bloody coach alone down to Bristol and then to London to meet a friend at the airport whom I've never met xd  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Yes, well, it's not my fault your parents are illogical. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 pm
*shrug* It's not my fault they are either. xd You and I will just have to live with it.  

Chibito7

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:04 pm
Yay Canadians?

Dx

Charlie, back me up here.

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:07 pm
Niphz
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland.

In English universities there is the ERASMUS program which lets undergrads go to another country (usually in Europe, but there are American programs) for a year between their second and third years at university. (: Quite a lot of people do that. (:

There's also things like.. the one I'm applying for, in which (if I get in, hahahahahha -__-") you do two years in England (studying English Law) and then two years in France (studying French Law), after which you'd be qualified in both legal systems to practice. Which is why I want to do it because it's like totally amazing. xP But there's no way my French is good enough.

I'll take you to France! xDDDD I know Paris quite well, at least..

@Sin - But of course. (: B&B, we'd take the train or coach or something, of course. Duh. P;

Australian invasion gonk

RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES~ [ohhh I love that song <3 it's so cute]

Ha ha, I'll be happy to accompany Sin if she ever decides to visit England. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to meet you girls in person. mrgreen

But for myself I plan on taking graduate studies or do a Masters degree at Cambridge or Oxford after I graduate here in Australia. By then I'll have built up enough money from work and have enough qualifications to apply for study abroad. This ERASMUS program sounds quite awesome. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to seize that opportunity to do it. But of course, you said you suck as French, so staying two years in France might be too much to cope. xd
It's a pity there isn't a similar program here in Australia. Going on exchange in Britain or America as an undergraduate is far too expensive for me.  

Minielf

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:31 pm
t0shi0
Yay Canadians?

Dx

Charlie, back me up here.

gonk

Thou hath summoned me, thus for 1000g who wouldth thou wisheth me to smiteth? twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:37 pm
OO:

Charlie's cheap!

xD

Hmmm.

-points to Elf-

ninja

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 am

Charlie is very cheap. o:

jennie&;
what part of aus are you two from?

Niph&B&B;;
you mean there's more than one? D:
that's a good question. XD
i shall have to get back to you on that. C:

and mini shall accompany me if he really wants to.
though he'll have to come up to sydney to join me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 am
t0ngt0ng

jennie&;
what part of aus are you two from?

me? i'mma sydney-sider. youu ??  

jenniiexpho

jenniiexpho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:11 am
any1 here? =(  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:07 am
er... go america?lol

lol oh... for some reason I thought edinburgh was in england. anyways definitely one in england. And I should prolly ask for some international law classes. lol Erasmus sounds like a top secret gov't project.  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:21 am
@sin: 3nodding You do that.

@Mini: Sounds like a plan. Perhaps Niph will see you at Cambridge. And if I do end up choosing Oxford, and then getting in, then maybe I'll see you there. mrgreen Haha, though that seems like such a slim chance. sweatdrop Which one are you more inclined to? And yes. Everything is so expensive nowadays. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:14 am
ninja  

Etaf Evael

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:34 am
Xu-san, you have such a long name. eek

ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games