Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 am

BambiC
@Kawaki: Thank you dude.
Kale: You think that counts??
Im friends with most of the girls in NUR and do you know why. Its becuase im coniderate when talking to them.

But DUDE! your a Stud.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am

Exactly ,I was acting immature when I first met Nya and I regret it and now I am not immature anymore thanks to Sin, you can still live your life to the fullest without acting immarture, Sin said he wore suits with his friends, like business suits and walked through the mall and people looked at them but not to make fun of them but they are laughing with them since they are having fun in Fashion =P lol their are many ways to have fun and not be immature and who cares, I am a mutt[ Nearly every race in me and yes black to, I figured that out in our family tree so yeah] Just take Bambi's advice ok dude =D
And dude I was raised in New Orleans, we are taught with manners saying Ma'am and Sir and Mr. And Mrs. Just because he is British doesn't change the fact dude

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 am

Kale that is partially true thank you but not every girl thinks thats. Take nya for example she doesnt and i bet Dandii isnt civilized with me becuase of that I just adjust to everyones feelings talk to everyone diffrent/ Yes i make 'sex' jokes but not with everyone only the ones that wont take offence.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 am

Kawaki Minao
Exactly ,I was acting immature when I first met Nya and I regret it and now I am not immature anymore thanks to Sin, you can still live your life to the fullest without acting immarture, Sin said he wore suits with his friends, like business suits and walked through the mall and people looked at them but not to make fun of them but they are laughing with them since they are having fun in Fashion =P lol their are many ways to have fun and not be immature and who cares, I am a mutt[ Nearly every race in me and yes black to, I figured that out in our family tree so yeah] Just take Bambi's advice ok dude =D
And dude I was raised in New Orleans, we are taught with manners saying Ma'am and Sir and Mr. And Mrs. Just because he is British doesn't change the fact dude

Dude, you talk always as if your the only one. EVERYONE says that, dude. its called Mannerisms. and Its called Heinz 57, having like every culture in you.

But in the End, everyone grows differently.

BUT BAMBI HAS A BRITISH ACCENT! THAT IS SO HAWT!

Kale Uchiha

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

I'm posting for a few reasons:
-To clarify, not to continue an argument.
-To vent just a whee bit
-Because I have to deliver an important message to a friend and the best way to do that is Gaia for some odd reason

I dislike you to this extreme feeling because of your constant "joking". It is sexual harassment. Countless numbers of times, I have asked you to stop and yet you shrug it off and refuse to do so. Asking didn't stop it, others telling you to quit didn't stop it, so what else am I supposed to do? Be abused with words while in a guild that I enjoy very much? I think not. I refuse to be treated like I'm a piece of a** being flaunted over the internet, excuse my cursing if it's not allowed right now. I don't give two flying craps about your feelings because of the pig you have turned yourself out to be. If you don't want me to dislike you, keep your fetish to yourself and quit saying you want to have sex with me because, quite frankly, if you ever got near there's about 9 people you'd have to go through that are close friends and about 20 more who are normal friends you'd have to deal with, most of which knowing some type of martial art. I am not some thing that wanders around telling people to bow down at me feet, I am a human being that deserves respect and will give respect when you can show me you deserve it and I'm not sure you can bounce back from this in my eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am

Kale Uchiha
Kawaki Minao

Dude, you talk always as if your the only one. EVERYONE says that, dude. its called Mannerisms. and Its called Heinz 57, having like every culture in you.

But in the End, everyone grows differently.

BUT BAMBI HAS A BRITISH ACCENT! THAT IS SO HAWT!

Ok dude, I did not type like I was the only one, I am giving you my point of view in first person dude, yes everyone grows differently but when people tell you not to bother them or something, they most likely mean don't bother them I did that to Nya and now she is talking to me, dude just take some criticism and think about it

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 am

-Nyu- Nya-chan
-To vent just a whee bit
-Because I have to deliver an important message to a friend and the best way to do that is Gaia for some odd reason

I dislike you to this extreme feeling because of your constant "joking". It is sexual harassment. Countless numbers of times, I have asked you to stop and yet you shrug it off and refuse to do so. Asking didn't stop it, others telling you to quit didn't stop it, so what else am I supposed to do? Be abused with words while in a guild that I enjoy very much? I think not. I refuse to be treated like I'm a piece of a** being flaunted over the internet, excuse my cursing if it's not allowed right now. I don't give two flying craps about your feelings because of the pig you have turned yourself out to be. If you don't want me to dislike you, keep your fetish to yourself and quit saying you want to have sex with me because, quite frankly, if you ever got near there's about 9 people you'd have to go through that are close friends and about 20 more who are normal friends you'd have to deal with, most of which knowing some type of martial art. I am not some thing that wanders around telling people to bow down at me feet, I am a human being that deserves respect and will give respect when you can show me you deserve it and I'm not sure you can bounce back from this in my eyes.

Nya can i say sorry for his incompetence. Also please leave him too us we will handle his abusing okay =] you have us we dont tolerate abuse.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:05 am

-Nyu- Nya-chan
-To vent just a whee bit

We don't care if you vent Nya and curse, if it's to stop an argument I am sure Bambi, shane and everyone else is cool with it lol

Edit:And yeah, don't worry yourself with this Nya, just go get some rest so you can feel better ok =)

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 am

Tsk tsk tsk, Nya. You did not directly ask me to stop. You just ask me to leave you alone, then call me Jail Bait and others of the like. I barely pay attention to the Chat, so I dont read every post. Ifyou wanted me to stop, just pm me, instead of pmping me angry. That's all you had to do. I am a continuous comic, meaning, I never stop joking. If you wanted to be left out, clarify. TELL ME PERSONALLY that you dont like it, instead of yelling at me for being a pig. Besides, Your not my type. and I dont actually care about the human race in general. If I was coming your way to get you, I would drop all your friends in a matter of seconds with a gun. I have no emotions for the Human race, so don't bother. what I mean is that I've never cared about other people's emotions.

I am a Kind person at heart, you just have to earn that right. being a b***h about it doesnt help anyone.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 am

Heh...
Let's change the subject, shall we?
This lamp is too bright.
It shines in my eyes sometimes.

Discuss; Bright lamps. lol

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 am

I am not going to stoop to anyones leven but now i am getting a little annoyed Kale please drop it and Nya dont say anything else it will just provoke him even more so please let us handle it =]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:10 am

Incubus Shane
Heh...
This lamp is too bright.

Turn the light off my friend.
gonk *dramatic scene* *falls to the floor screaming*
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHANES EYES!!!!!!!

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

Attempt number two to change the subject:

I just drank Gatorade. Dunno why.

It was good.

Discuss: Good drinks.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

BambiC
Incubus Shane
Heh...
This lamp is too bright.

Turn the light off my friend.
gonk *dramatic scene* *falls to the floor screaming*
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHANES EYES!!!!!!!

MY EYES!

THEY BURN!

/Can't turn off the light because it'll be too dark in here. emo

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:12 am

BambiC
I am not going to stoop to anyones leven but now i am getting a little annoyed Kale please drop it and Nya dont say anything else it will just provoke him even more so please let us handle it =]

No, let her speak. we need to work this out. It may have just been a Misunderstanding from the beginning. But she is quick to anger.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games