Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:20 pm

Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
[You know why I think people remember Kid Icarus... the Music... it is so Catchy
Oh GOD I hope you're joking. The music is awful. burning_eyes
I love the music talk2hand
Holy s**t.
That's one of the worst parts! I seriously muted the TV and listened to real music instead. I don't ever really do that.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:21 pm

Tatsuman
I had to find out for myself, so I got it on the VC. I got to the second level, then just turned it off.
It seems that when I try to warn people of shitty games, that they end up buying them to see for themselves.
Tell me you're not getting TJ&E, too.

I beat KI. Twice.
*sobs*

Meta_Fish
Captain

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Meta_Fish
Sauvie
[You know why I think people remember Kid Icarus... the Music... it is so Catchy
Oh GOD I hope you're joking. The music is awful. burning_eyes
I love the music talk2hand
Holy s**t.
That's one of the worst parts! I seriously muted the TV and listened to real music instead. I don't ever really do that.
Okay to be fair I didnt make it far so basically I have heard the main theme and thats about it... the Music composition for the main theme is fantastic in my opinion... but it is so sketcy and bad quality in the game.
Still catchy though xd
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Meta_Fish
Romyion
Call of Duty 4 is available for those those people that pre-ordered one day earlier than those that didn't. So my dad and I are gonna go get it after we watch Spider Man 3 on our BIG SCREEN.

Also, it is weird that COD4 isn't coming out for the Wii.
Which war FPS is it that's having 32 player online for the Wii?

I think that's medal of honor.

Hopefully I'll be able to reserve my Galaxy and pay it off Wednesday.

Zen Rider

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Meta_Fish
Tatsuman
I had to find out for myself, so I got it on the VC. I got to the second level, then just turned it off.
It seems that when I try to warn people of shitty games, that they end up buying them to see for themselves.
Tell me you're not getting TJ&E, too.

I beat KI. Twice.
*sobs*

Well, I heard from many people that it sucked, and from many people that it ruled. I had to see for myself.
I wasn't planning on it. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good either.

How did you live?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:25 pm

Sauvie
Okay to be fair I didnt make it far so basically I have heard the main theme and thats about it... the Music composition for the main theme is fantastic in my opinion... but it is so sketcy and bad quality in the game.
Still catchy though xd
Meta_Fish is not amused. stare

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Tatsuman
Well, I heard from many people that it sucked, and from many people that it ruled. I had to see for myself.
I wasn't planning on it. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look good either.

How did you live?
I heard that both of these games were great. They were both awful, and to me, that fact is indisputable.

Do not get it.
DO. NOT. GET.

I had to prove to myself that I could do it. I would not let a shitty 20 year old game get the best of me.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:29 pm

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Still catchy though xd
Meta_Fish is not amused. stare
what main theme is catchy... I had to say something good about the game for no reason... and what was it gonna be the horrible gameplay, the ugly graphics, the uninspired bosses or the Music... I think that the music might win that. xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Hyuuga_Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:30 pm

Remember, remember, the fifth of November.......

Has anyone here seen V for Vendetta?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:34 pm

Sauvie
what main theme is catchy... I had to say something good about the game for no reason... and what was it gonna be the horrible gameplay, the ugly graphics, the uninspired bosses or the Music... I think that the music might win that. xd
The music is one of the worst parts! gonk
Sure, a game's music may sound better 20 years later, when it's played in an orchestra, but the music in the game is awful.

'Nuff said.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Sauvie
Sure, a game's music may sound better 20 years later, when it's played in an orchestra, but the music in the game is awful.

'Nuff said.

I actually kinda liked the music. 'Twas catchy. Nothing beats Sonic 2's music. NOTHING.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:36 pm

WUT B HAPININ IN DA KAN

Lavableman

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Sauvie

'Nuff said.
Composition is great, the Midi is not.

Also 'Nuff said to end an conversation got old xd

Tatsuman
Meta_Fish
Sauvie

'Nuff said.

I actually kinda liked the music. 'Twas catchy. Nothing beats Sonic 2's music. NOTHING.
Screw that DKC2's Music whips it talk2hand

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:38 pm

Tatsuman
The music is awful! gonk Oh my God, it's terrible.

Sauvie
Composition is great, the Midi is not.
That's more or less what I meant.

Sauvie
Also 'Nuff said to end an conversation got old xd
I haven't used it in a long time, and RK-OWNAGE got old the second time you used it, so I'm going to feel free to say 'Nuff said.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games