Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm
Omazige just looked down at her, an eyebrow raised.
"...........Do we know each other??"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 pm
"No. You don't know me. But I know you. I know all about you." Tabari kept rambling on, sounding like a fangirl now meeting her obsession. "I know a lot about you. Everyone knows about you. It's hard to not know about you, Son of Bruen. I mean your father was Bruen and he was a well known demon, which makes you well known, so everyone knows you. Including me. I know you. I know lots about you. . ."

". . .The Hell is that?" Akito asked, leaning forward to look at Tabari as she kept ranting on about knowing Omazige and his infamy in the Demonic Realm.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 pm
"Ah." Omazige said with a sigh, slumping over.
"Another who knew dad, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 pm
"I didn't know him that well. I met him once. When I was about. . . Sixty I think it was. He was a nice guy. I was visiting Mentos at the time with some other Seekers when I first saw him." Tabari rambled on, swaying her legs around in the air as she remained attached to Omazige's side.

"Yeah. Mentos said something that really pissed off Bruen, so he threw him REEEEAAAAAALLLY far away. Like, enough to send him flying through the forest for miles, knocking down a lot of trees along the way. It was soooooooooo funny. But then it was just painful. But then it got funny again."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm
"...It seems rather mean to laugh at someone's pain..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:03 pm
"But it was Mentos, so it made it okay. He didn't feel much thanks to that armor he and the other Seekers wear all the time. I tried to wear it once, but it was too heavy. I ended up falling over. And then I kept hearing this REALLY annoying voice. Sounded like some real whiny and bitchy demon." Tabari groaned.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 am
Koji listened to the girl rambling on with an eye brow raised. "Don't tell me she ate the mushrooms too..." He sighed then started prying her off Omazige.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 am
"..........................Mentos?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:08 am
"Yeah. Mentos." Tabari nodded, as her leg suddenly kicked back, hitting Koji right in the crotch.

She then looked back at him, smiling and pretending she had never hit him.
"Mushrooms? What mushrooms? I didn't see any 'shrooms around here, nor would I eat them. The Seekers always told me, 'Never eat anything you don't recognize.'"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am
Koji doubles over at the kick. "Damn...girl..." He muttered through clenched teeth.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 am
"......You mean Menos..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 pm
Akito snickered at Koji, shaking his head slowly.

"Yeah! Mentos is Menos, and Menos is Mentos!" Tabari exclaimed, nodding her head frantically.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm
"....................Why with a T..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:25 pm
"I don't know really..." Tabari said, blinking as she stared off into the distance, pondering the question and it's answer.

"I've just always called Mentos that, ever since he and the other Seekers found me in the Forest of Avarice."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm
"...That's the place with all the dead trees, isn't it?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games