Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:17 pm
"Even then, she's being weird!" Caius yelled, flailing his arms about, before looking back at Menos with a dull glare.

"Besides. A minute ago you were acting as if you were in agonizing pain because this girl decided to appear."

"...It's a shame you never got to meet your father." Tabari frowned. "You'd understand more."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 pm
"My greatest concern is how she came to the human world, and now that the barrier is inactive..."

"...Riiiiiiiiight..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 pm
"Well there's plenty of portals laying around the Demonic Realm. It's not exactly tough for demons to enter this world."

"And as for the barrier. Ask yourself this: How did we get inside?"

"...He was a good man, even though he worked for Recht." Tabari said, giving a closed eye smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 pm
"...It seems impossible with what I've seen..." Omazige said with a growl.

"We were allowed."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 pm
"Yes, but WHY? All other barriers keep all demons from entering, so what makes this one so special? Does it have a way of telling if a demon comes with evil intentions or not?"

"...He fell in love with your mother and created you, didn't he?" Tabari asked, tilting her head.
"It takes two to tango. Two to make a baby. And even when Recht gave orders to my mother to lead a horde of demons to kill you and your mother, he still fought to protect you guys."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:38 pm
Omazige was silent.
"...Your mother?"

"Koji came in, did he not?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 pm
"That's what I'm saying. He can deny being a demon all he wants, but he is in fact a demon. Yeah. He's an a*****e, but that doesn't make him evil."

"Yeah... She's not a very nice lady..." Tabari grumbled, glaring off in another direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:42 pm
"....Was her name Kagu?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm
"That's what Mentos and the other say." Tabari answered, looking back up at Omazige. "According to the description I gave them when they first found me of my mother, and their knowledge of her behavior, they deducted that my mother's name was Kagu."

"I haven't seen her since I was about three though. One night, she told me goodnight and tucked me into bed. Next morning, I was in the forest."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm
"I see." Omazige said before pointing at Hael.
"She is also one of Kagu's children."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 pm
"Eh..?" Tabari tilted her head as she slowly peered around Omazige's body, staring right at Akito and Hael.

Akito nervously laughed after a moment of silence, gently shaking Hael.
"Hael. Wake up."

"Eh..? Wuzzit?" Hael mumbled, dizzily looking around before she stared at Tabari.

"...The Hell..?"

". . .Sssiiiisssssssttttteeeeeeeeerrr.." Tabari giggled as her eyes widened.

". . .Pardon?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 pm
"Run while you still can Hael, she's a girly girl!" Koji said chuckling.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 am
"Huh..?" Hael groaned, still in a daze before she was suddenly tackled (and unfortunately so was Akito).

"OHMYGOD!!ICAN'TBELIEVEIT!!" Tabari giggled, now standing up over Akito, squeezing Hael like a doll.
"IHAVEASISTER!!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 am
"...This isn't going to end well..." was the respons Menos and Omazige gave at the exact same time...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 am
"...Something tells me your child is going to kill Omazige's with too much love..." Caius chuckled, as Tabari began rocking Hael back and forth in a violent fashion.

"Mentos always said I had siblings but I never believed him! Yet, here you are! With me! And the Son of Bruen! And Mentos! And Me! I REALLY HAVE A SISTER!!" Tabari rambled on as her grip around Hael slowly tightened.

". . .Can't. . . Breeeeaaaatheeee. . ."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games