Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:59 am

Firu Shinra
God Lenon, you are a terrible camper.....when I go anywhere, I go to sleep at 5 AM and wake up at seven, if I go to bed at all XP But then again, I live in bear country, though, I ain't scared of the bears, they're scared of me O_O

*POINTS AT SHRU* ITS THAT CRAZY BASTURD!!!!!

*points at Firu* ITS THAT CRAZY.....ERRR......KAGE!!!! YES KAGE!!!!!! XD whats up
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:07 am

God, Texas worst education system ever!

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

LOL Not a kage any more XP Sound got closeded, so, yeah, I am a "Wandering" ninja. I also have two other RPCs right now, one is becoming chuunin, the other becomming genin. Nanashi is becoming a master teacher XD I'm trying to get every scroll of every jutsu in the guild so that he an teach whoever, whenever XD But in real life, becomming Orange belt in Jiu Jitsu and going to Jiu jitsu camp next weekend. LOL Yourself?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 am

iTeddy Byakuga

Haha, kinda gotta agree.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am

DANDii Lions--
iTeddy Byakuga

Haha, kinda gotta agree.

I mean the girl i like a lot got held back because of the stupid TAKS... i swear dude taks real pain in my a**
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

iTeddy Byakuga
DANDii Lions--
iTeddy Byakuga

Haha, kinda gotta agree.

I mean the girl i like a lot got held back because of the stupid TAKS... i swear dude taks real pain in my a**

The TAKS forces teachers teach to the test.
It sucks.
Teachers are restricted to teaching all the material that shows up in the test rather than things that are closer tied to the actual class.
Plus by the time you get to a grade where the TAKS really counts you're so burned out by it that you just don't give a care about it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:26 am

Firu Shinra
LOL Not a kage any more XP Sound got closeded, so, yeah, I am a "Wandering" ninja. I also have two other RPCs right now, one is becoming chuunin, the other becomming genin. Nanashi is becoming a master teacher XD I'm trying to get every scroll of every jutsu in the guild so that he an teach whoever, whenever XD But in real life, becomming Orange belt in Jiu Jitsu and going to Jiu jitsu camp next weekend. LOL Yourself?

came back a long awhile ago finding me no longer tsuchikage and all. So now wondering rouge again, thinking of getting into trouble and other stuff. Having a sannin, genin and possibly another one asking me to teach them my taijutsu. The works lol. I may pay a visit to kune to give him a chance to earn his eye back that I tore out XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 am

*Yawn* I hate just waking up...

Yo.

Try Treason

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:41 am

LOL Nice, Shru. Well, with my second RPC he is going to learn some more hyuuga, katon, and whatever else I can get him to learn before his match. He needs to learn a few kenjutsu abilities, and some taijutsu, a little bit of genjutsu, and a teeny bit of puppetry. XD I love Bounty Hunter class XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am

Firu Shinra
LOL Nice, Shru. Well, with my second RPC he is going to learn some more hyuuga, katon, and whatever else I can get him to learn before his match. He needs to learn a few kenjutsu abilities, and some taijutsu, a little bit of genjutsu, and a teeny bit of puppetry. XD I love Bounty Hunter class XD

lol, the bounty hunter class seems epic!

Shruikan Tenshi

Try Treason

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:45 am

The Bounty Hunter Class says you forget all your Jutsu once you leave that Class.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 am

Yes it is Shru XD

Hibari, you couldn't be farther from the truth, you just cant use certain jutsu when you are in a certain class.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:48 am

Hiro hasn't logged on in like five days.
Anyone know where he went?
>:
Cause I'm waiting for him in Grass Country.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 am

damn I'm waiting for Hiro as well

Shruikan Tenshi

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:00 pm

I don't remember killing him, so i'm in the clear XP Well, I'mma gonna learn some jutsu now. XD For Sedra, then maybe some for Nanashi, and then hopefully some for Gen.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games