Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:37 am

I just choked on a Starburst. It did not feel good.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 am

Seaphron
I am not entirely sure Mune, if you want to send me your code I will check it when i get home. It isn't that my wifi is down. I am just using the router for something else, and it is a pain to switch it back and forth. I am going to be getting it set up a bit later though so I'll let you know.

Hello Ziggy, how are you?

Alright, here's my code: 7783-0164-5046-9764

Masamune 5.0

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 am

So I was reading the description of yesterdays brawl video..."and evil hand reaches for him from the lake..." Is rayquaza called evil hand now, or did they forget to say an?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:41 am

Hello Sauvie, how goes it?

Aite Mune I wrote it down.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:46 am

Seaphron

Annoyed at 3 pages ago still, Drawing to kill time, Listening to the best song ever XD and nothing really else.

How about you?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:47 am

So, I'm thinking in subspace emissary you get a partner computer... Like sonic and mario... Diddy and fox.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 am

Sauvie
Seaphron

Annoyed at 3 pages ago still, Drawing to kill time, Listening to the best song ever XD and nothing really else.

How about you?
That thing between Fish and Tats? Nice. If I was to say I had that song on my iPod what would you do? XD

I am sitting in computer class, pissed at the teacher for snapping at me for finishing all my work early, and kinda worried cause I didn't get my chapter looked over for creative writing... that and I didn't finish it..
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:52 am

Masamune 5.0
They contain boiled down animal bones and ligaments.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:54 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

How about you?
That thing between Fish and Tats? Nice. If I was to say I had that song on my iPod what would you do? XD

I am sitting in computer class, pissed at the teacher for snapping at me for finishing all my work early, and kinda worried cause I didn't get my chapter looked over for creative writing... that and I didn't finish it..
I was there as well, just a bit farther back, I am pissed off as soon as we said our tourney plans had Banned items and stages people started going ******** insane and started thinking we were banning characters(WTF?) and it pisses me off so damn much to think that us meeting them half way isnt good enough scream

I have it pn my iPod as well so your logic fails to trump mine this time.

I hate teachers who hate people who work TOO FAST..... that makes no sense, it just means more time for actual work, or more time for other class work or whatever scream

I am not in a good mood today xp
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:58 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

How about you?

I was there as well, just a bit farther back, I am pissed off as soon as we said our tourney plans had Banned items and stages people started going ******** insane and started thinking we were banning characters(WTF?) and it pisses me off so damn much to think that us meeting them half way isnt good enough scream

I hate teachers who hate people who work TOO FAST..... that makes no sense, it just means more time for actual work, or more time for other class work or whatever scream

~is slowly reading along all that happend there~ I can see why you would be pissed, but Fish does have a point. Why make Brawl like the rest of the fighting games? I am not going to get in to that though, cause hell I will play either way. What all have you banned?

Yes but you didn't show it to me ~__^ XD MY LOGIC CANT FAIL!!!!!

Seriously. It is ridiculous.

I can tell, mine is kinda up and downy so far.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:06 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

How about you?

~is slowly reading along all that happend there~ I can see why you would be pissed, but Fish does have a point. Why make Brawl like the rest of the fighting games? I am not going to get in to that though, cause hell I will play either way. What all have you banned?

scream

We are not trying to turn it into other fighting games. All we are doing is taking all of the most out landish bull s**t out of the game for when it comes out. If we hold a tourney and you have to pay to get in and there is gold on the line I dont think that you would want to be nailed by a smart bomb that does 40+% damage and evil knockback. I doubt that you would want the Camer to scroll too fast while fighting your opponent on rumble falls resulting in a Camera KO.

I dont see why meeting half way by having most items in and only getting rid of the stages that could directly effect the god damn fight?

We only have banned a few stages, Healing items, the Smart bomb and the Hammers. all in the name of fairness.
scream

You didnt show it to me so your logic Looses... AGAIN xd

I know back when I was in school that happened quite often.

Hope it is more up than Down.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:13 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

How about you?

scream

We are not trying to turn it into other fighting games. All we are doing is taking all of the most out landish bull s**t out of the game for when it comes out. If we hold a tourney and you have to pay to get in and there is gold on the line I dont think that you would want to be nailed by a smart bomb that does 40+% damage and evil knockback. I doubt that you would want the Camer to scroll too fast while fighting your opponent on rumble falls resulting in a Camera KO.

I dont see why meeting half way by having most items in and only getting rid of the stages that could directly effect the god damn fight?

We only have banned a few stages, Healing items, the Smart bomb and the Hammers. all in the name of fairness.
scream

Chill Sauvie, like I said I could care less. I will play it either way. I can see where you all are coming from, and that makes sense to me. But on the other hadn if everyone is just going to flip a s**t about what you are leaving out would it not be easier to just keep it in and let them play how they want?

Who knows a game is a game in my book. I try not to take it seriously when boundaries come down so that I have fun the whole time.

Well hell healing items I agree with. Yall have fun developing that cause I will sure as hell be in it XD

NO IT DOESNT CAUSE.... uh... CAUSE ... god dammit... you win this time....

Heh I know exactly what you mean.

Heh thanks, but so far no it is the opposite. Ah well it will get better. ~overly optimistic~

I have no idea what time this class ends today so if I just disappear within the next half hour yall know why XP

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:18 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

scream

scream

Chill Sauvie, like I said I could care less. I will play it either way. I can see where you all are coming from, and that makes sense to me. But on the other hadn if everyone is just going to flip a s**t about what you are leaving out would it not be easier to just keep it in and let them play how they want?

Who knows a game is a game in my book. I try not to take it seriously when boundaries come down so that I have fun the whole time.

Well hell healing items I agree with. Yall have fun developing that cause I will sure as hell be in it XD

NO IT DOESNT CAUSE.... uh... CAUSE ... god dammit... you win this time....

Heh I know exactly what you mean.

Heh thanks, but so far no it is the opposite. Ah well it will get better. ~overly optimistic~

I have no idea what time this class ends today so if I just disappear within the next half hour yall know why XP
I am sorry, but I dont see how playing on a scrolling gimmick stage and being Smacked by a Smart bomb is fun, I like playing matches of timing and Skill, not Timing and Luck so. We will be sure to keep a spot open for you xd

Meh, I am juat all around pissed off, but him saying we play Smash wrong pissed me off a lot I mean... come on?

YES I win, that is a new one.

alright no problem, so in the next half hour, got it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:19 am

Do you think I should preorder Brawl or will I be able to get a copy on Feb. 10 or 11?

Masamune 5.0

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:20 am

[Kegan]
Masamune 5.0
They contain boiled down animal bones and ligaments.

Mmmm... Delicous... domokun
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games