Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Reashel22

Lucky Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:01 am
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t

I`ve gone from barely an A to a quite large B. I`m quite happy.
In fact, my oldest brother flew out for three days and I was like "LOOK ERICH!!!" and groped myself.
He claims it burned his eyes.

rofl Oh my gosh I remember having big boobs! my got to be really big... well for me and they kept getting in the way. It was kind of funny. They are still bigger then what they were and now they are going to get even bigger since I'm pregnant again. Oh the joys of big boobs!

I developed very early so as far a s I know I've always had them. Im on a 40 D but I've seen bigger! Im afraid of what will happen when I have kids. yikes!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:11 am
Reashel22
Hottiebrat
x__P o e t

I`ve gone from barely an A to a quite large B. I`m quite happy.
In fact, my oldest brother flew out for three days and I was like "LOOK ERICH!!!" and groped myself.
He claims it burned his eyes.

rofl Oh my gosh I remember having big boobs! my got to be really big... well for me and they kept getting in the way. It was kind of funny. They are still bigger then what they were and now they are going to get even bigger since I'm pregnant again. Oh the joys of big boobs!

I developed very early so as far a s I know I've always had them. Im on a 40 D but I've seen bigger! Im afraid of what will happen when I have kids. yikes!!

User Image
`Same here! I started puberty exactly five days before my 10th birthday! I had to postpone the party because we were going to the beach and my mom thought I was too young to use tampons.

I was wearing size 36C in SIXTH GRADE. That's TWELVE YEARS OLD. I have no idea what size I am now, but my mom says I'm definitely in the D category, if not DD. o_____o;;

Teh Pure

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:36 am
Reashel22 ~ I'm afraid of how big I'll get with this time around, I'm starting out at a 36C this time around... lets hope they don't get huge!

Teh Pure ~ 36C is the size I am now, I'm wondering how big they'll get with this pregnancy... most likely bigger then the last time. Lets see I was a 34b before and got up to a 38C or bigger... I stopped wearing bras at one point in the pregnancy. So I really don't know how big I got.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:49 am
Hottiebrat
Teh Pure ~ 36C is the size I am now, I'm wondering how big they'll get with this pregnancy... most likely bigger then the last time. Lets see I was a 34b before and got up to a 38C or bigger... I stopped wearing bras at one point in the pregnancy. So I really don't know how big I got.
User Image
`Ugh. I can't stand not wearing a bra. gonk

I can't even sleep without one. I don't understand how women say that the first thing they do when they get home is take their bra off. It annoys the hell outta me. Dx

Teh Pure

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:54 am
Teh Pure
Hottiebrat
User Image

I can't even sleep without one. I don't understand how women say that the first thing they do when they get home is take their bra off. It annoys the hell outta me. Dx

I don't like not wearing one either unless I'm sleeping or wearing a self bra tank top. Which is what I wore when I was pregnant cause the under wire bras hurt me and were uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:06 am

oohh yer all talking about boobs size?
;D
sweet

hmm... I dunno how big mine are xD but let's say it like this... it's fit for the hand, and good to grope ;D

I hate wearing bras though... me boobies like teh freedom~

*gropes everyones boobs* ;D

Dictator STD

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:32 am
Hottiebrat
Teh Pure
Hottiebrat
User Image

I don't like not wearing one either unless I'm sleeping or wearing a self bra tank top. Which is what I wore when I was pregnant cause the under wire bras hurt me and were uncomfortable.

User Image
`I can never find shirts with built-in bras in my size. =/

If I get them in my regular shirt size I have to keep pulling the bra part down so that it actually covers my chest, and that shows of waaaaay too much cleavage for my tastes.

If I get them in my bra size, the shirt part is way to big for me. I'm almost twice as wide around the chest as I am around the waist! gonk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 am
Teh Pure
Hottiebrat
Teh Pure
Hottiebrat
User Image

User Image
`I can never find shirts with built-in bras in my size. =/

If I get them in my regular shirt size I have to keep pulling the bra part down so that it actually covers my chest, and that shows of waaaaay too much cleavage for my tastes.

If I get them in my bra size, the shirt part is way to big for me. I'm almost twice as wide around the chest as I am around the waist! gonk

ahh that sucks. I understand that though sometimes I can't find shirts or pants that fit me right.  

Hottiebrat

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:46 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Pure: Psh I don't want huge boobs, just a little bigger cause right now they're tiny. =P

On the note of wearing bras, it's a must if I am going out in public or something, but at night I definitely have to take it off, my boobs start to get sore otherwise. I could never sleep in a bra, the under-wire is such a b***h. >_>

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:09 pm
User Image
`They get sore? sweatdrop Mine don't.

And pishaw. Nobody likes underwire bras. They provide no support and they poke you in the armpits. :<

Teh Pure

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:32 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Pure: Psh I don't want huge boobs, just a little bigger cause right now they're tiny. =P

On the note of wearing bras, it's a must if I am going out in public or something, but at night I definitely have to take it off, my boobs start to get sore otherwise. I could never sleep in a bra, the under-wire is such a b***h. >_>

oh yeah.,.. I only wear bras when I have to get out and stuff... if i'm in my home i'm braless xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Srta Tap Dance
s4mgir1v3rsi0n

oh yeah.,.. I only wear bras when I have to get out and stuff... if i'm in my home i'm braless xD

User Image
`.........

Somehow I am not the least bit surprised.

xDD

Teh Pure

x3 thisismysn x3

Teh Pure
User Image
`They get sore? sweatdrop Mine don't.

And pishaw. Nobody likes underwire bras. They provide no support and they poke you in the armpits. :<

I actually don't mind underwire at all.
I think I'm so used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore.

I use to sleep half naked (top half) when my boyfriend and I had a place of our own  

Hottiebrat

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:42 pm
Under wires are a must. Jeebus. If it doesn't have an under wire my boobs just feel... saggy. I dunno. And they're not saggy, lawl.

The only time I don't have a bra on is if I'm sleeping or haven't bothered to change out of my pajamas.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games