Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm
"Whatever you say... But I'd prefer to sit back and watch...." Gavina said, leaning back on resting her weight on her hands.

Didrika finally got her bearings back and ran out of the cafeteria to try and find help. "Anyone! Please! They...They!"

"Well.... she should make things more interesting... I guess..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:55 am
"Thats right." Grant said. "I forgot she was here." He ran over to Didrika and waved his finger in front of her. "Your an excorcist. Do my kills count more if I kill one of you?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:11 am
Didrika froze and couldn't move. Her eyes scanned the area frantically. "P-please.... some...one...."

"Aww, look at that! You scared her!" Gavina said with a smile. She sighed and put her hair up, contemplating how much longer she should wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:23 pm
"So?" Grant said, looking at Gavina out of the corner of his eye. "Do you want to play with her?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 pm
"Nah.... I prefer to watch them get on with their lives in terror.... You know I don't like getting involved more than I have to..."

Didrika looked at the two of them nervously before taking advantage of the fact that Grant was slightly destracted to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 pm
"Geh!" Grant yelled, watching the small girl run off. "b***h!"

-

Vexis leaned against the gates, waiting for the other excorcists to return. Much to his annoyance, his adrenaline was still pumping.

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 pm
"Oh let her be... Come on. We should go find Carlotta so we can leave here sooner... I don't like being around so many humans for no real reason...." Without the motivation of looking after Rhode, nothing really seemed justified. Except maybe what her Masters wanted.

----

Tears were streaking down her face as she ran. "Somebody! Please! They're.... Killing people!" Didrika managed to shout, her voice almost choked by sobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Kanda waited back after everyone else, and hadn`t noticed where Didrika had gone off to. Realizing this he went off to search for her. It wasn`t long until he herd her shouting something, but he could not make out the words because of the distance between them. "Didrika?"

Allen had gone silent since returning to the building but finally managed to speak, ".. I`m hungry." He frowned, looking around a little.

".. Starving." Carlotta frowned, staring around the corner and into the cafeteria. She didn`t feel like eating that moment, but at the same time hadn`t eaten all day. She sighed slumped against the nearest wall.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:05 pm
"Please! Someone! Anyone!" Didrika was choked by her tears.

---

Gavina wandered towards the entrance to be a look out. "Oh! Carlotta!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 pm
"Didrika..?!" He approached the girl, just noticing her tears. "What is it?" Kanda asked with concern.

Carlotta straightened herself and then leaned forward towards the girl. "Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise, which was all that she could manage to speak at that moment.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
"They...they...... killing...." She was trying to speak, but it was hard to manage true words at this point.

---

"Well, this is good timing. We came to get you..." Gavina said, smiling at bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:47 am
"Who is?" He pressed, a little confused.

"..... Really?! Oh, of course." She nodded slowly, "I understand.""Carlotta gave a weak smile back.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 am
"The ones we brought here..... they're killing... everyone..." Didrika managed in a low quivering voice.

---

"Good! Hm... now we gotta wait for our ride back... Hope they don't take too long this time..." Gavina mused, leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm
"The ones? You mean...?" He stood up and looked around quickly, before fixing his serious gaze back on Didrika.

"Mmm.." She slumped back against the wall, impatiently tapping two fingers against it. "Lets hope."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:46 pm
Grant grabbed Gavina by the shoulder, fingers extending from his position several feet away from her. He wasm panting for having to find her after she had left him. "Dont. . . do that . . again." He muttered.

(Just a liuttle more and I'll bring them in.XD)

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff