Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I don't know much about him either, but Ryed has hated him for as long as I can remember. He's also the leader of the Enigmas. Some even say he's an Enigma himself."
"okay....maybe when Ryed gets back or Damos wakes up, one of them will tell me and you who he is , more in detail." Berry closed her eyes while her arms were still around Damos.

"I don't know about Damos, but it would be surprising if Ryed spilled something about Samnex... I asked him once, and he made me eat chocolate..." Daron shivered thinking back to that moment.
Berry looked around and said" Chocolate? As a punishment?....." She likes chocolate so she doesnt understand what the probelm is with chocolate"... What is so bad about chocolate. I like it ....well i love most types of chocolate...." She glazed up at him again.

Daron started to blush. "I'm... allergic to chocolate..."
"oh, well then that makes more sense then..." Berry looks at Daos then Daron. "So, when is ryed getting back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:00 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I don't know much about him either, but Ryed has hated him for as long as I can remember. He's also the leader of the Enigmas. Some even say he's an Enigma himself."
"okay....maybe when Ryed gets back or Damos wakes up, one of them will tell me and you who he is , more in detail." Berry closed her eyes while her arms were still around Damos.

"I don't know about Damos, but it would be surprising if Ryed spilled something about Samnex... I asked him once, and he made me eat chocolate..." Daron shivered thinking back to that moment.
Berry looked around and said" Chocolate? As a punishment?....." She likes chocolate so she doesnt understand what the probelm is with chocolate"... What is so bad about chocolate. I like it ....well i love most types of chocolate...." She glazed up at him again.

"oh, well then that makes more sense then..." Berry looks at Daos then Daron. "So, when is ryed getting back?"

Daron got serious again. "I don't know... Hes been away a while now... Maybe some Neoheartless held him up... It shouldn't be long though..."

"Missed me?" Ryed seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Sorry I'm late. A Neoheartless appeared and it took ages before it made a move."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:10 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Daron got serious again. "I don't know... Hes been away a while now... Maybe some Neoheartless held him up... It shouldn't be long though..."

"Missed me?" Ryed seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Sorry I'm late. A Neoheartless appeared and it took ages before it made a move."
Berry slowly unwrapped her arms and walked to Ryed" Who is Samnex? I want to know now."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:51 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry slowly unwrapped her arms and walked to Ryed" Who is Samnex? I want to know now."

"Nice way to welcome a person..." Ryed sighed. "Samnex is, or rather was one of my apprentices before I died. We both encountered the Enigmas when-"

"Hey, why are you telling her and never told me?!"

"Shut up before I make you eat chocolate again! So, we encountered the Enigmas for the first time when we were studying a new planet. We captured one and conducted some tests on it and then found out that Enigmas are evil souls of those who have passed on, but never got purified by the One That Represents Death. Shortly after, we discovered a new specimen, the Tatianas. These were similar to the Enigmas, only they were pure of heart, which explains the difference in looks. After several years of study, we discovered that every creature, including humans, that got killed by an Enigma would become an Enigma itself. Same way with the Tatianas. A few days after, I found Samnex lying on the floor, and an Enigma stood next to his corpse. But this Enigma was different from the others. In fact, it was Samnex, but with scales instead of a skin. I wanted to ask why this happened, but he just smiled and disappeared. I stopped the research from that day and decided to see what Samnex was planning on doing. After only a few days, the amount of Enigmas had risen trough the roof, while there were less and less humans. I decided that that was enough and challenged Samnex. Only I didn't realise he had gotten stronger and faster. He defeated me and left me to die. He notified the other Keyblade wielders about my condition. The three of them opposed me and used their respective minions to try to finish me off. I summoned some Behemoths and Invisibles to take care of the attackers so I could cast a healing spell. After I got healed, all minions were gone. Then I knew I'd had to take down the others to get out of there alive. The Wielder of Twilight got easily defeated with a single spell, followed by the Wielder of Dawn. From then on it was a long duel between me and the Wielder of Light, then Ancestor of Sora. Icaused him great damage, but in the end my wounds from the fight with Samnex got me killed. That's when the One That Represents Death made me the Grim Reaper. And until a week before we met, I've been the Grim Reaper. Now it seems Samnex still exists and has gotten lots of influence in the Realm of Darkness. But now I'm back, and I will reclaim my throne. Unfortunately he has gained alot of allies, including your Nobody. Derry was also the one who came up with the idea to fuse Heartless with Spirit Gems, creating the Neoheartless. And they are the reason why we're here. We have to defeat them quickly, before they destroy all Keyblade Wielders.

[[sorry 'bout the length. sweatdrop But at least it explains alot. 3nodding ]]

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Nice way to welcome a person..." Ryed sighed. "Samnex is, or rather was one of my apprentices before I died. We both encountered the Enigmas when-"

"Shut up before I make you eat chocolate again! So, we encountered the Enigmas for the first time when we were studying a new planet. We captured one and conducted some tests on it and then found out that Enigmas are evil souls of those who have passed on, but never got purified by the One That Represents Death. Shortly after, we discovered a new specimen, the Tatianas. These were similar to the Enigmas, only they were pure of heart, which explains the difference in looks. After several years of study, we discovered that every creature, including humans, that got killed by an Enigma would become an Enigma itself. Same way with the Tatianas. A few days after, I found Samnex lying on the floor, and an Enigma stood next to his corpse. But this Enigma was different from the others. In fact, it was Samnex, but with scales instead of a skin. I wanted to ask why this happened, but he just smiled and disappeared. I stopped the research from that day and decided to see what Samnex was planning on doing. After only a few days, the amount of Enigmas had risen trough the roof, while there were less and less humans. I decided that that was enough and challenged Samnex. Only I didn't realise he had gotten stronger and faster. He defeated me and left me to die. He notified the other Keyblade wielders about my condition. The three of them opposed me and used their respective minions to try to finish me off. I summoned some Behemoths and Invisibles to take care of the attackers so I could cast a healing spell. After I got healed, all minions were gone. Then I knew I'd had to take down the others to get out of there alive. The Wielder of Twilight got easily defeated with a single spell, followed by the Wielder of Dawn. From then on it was a long duel between me and the Wielder of Light, then Ancestor of Sora. Icaused him great damage, but in the end my wounds from the fight with Samnex got me killed. That's when the One That Represents Death made me the Grim Reaper. And until a week before we met, I've been the Grim Reaper. Now it seems Samnex still exists and has gotten lots of influence in the Realm of Darkness. But now I'm back, and I will reclaim my throne. Unfortunately he has gained alot of allies, including your Nobody. Derry was also the one who came up with the idea to fuse Heartless with Spirit Gems, creating the Neoheartless. And they are the reason why we're here. We have to defeat them quickly, before they destroy all Keyblade Wielders.

((it is okay))
"oh...i guess really wanted to know cause no one was telling me but i kept hearing his name. I just wanted to see Damos be happy again. I cant tell when he is anymore...though i never have been able to." She looks at Damos. "My heart is in him....But no one told me....Why didnt anyone tell me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:53 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((it is okay))
"oh...i guess really wanted to know cause no one was telling me but i kept hearing his name. I just wanted to see Damos be happy again. I cant tell when he is anymore...though i never have been able to." She looks at Damos. "My heart is in him....But no one told me....Why didnt anyone tell me...."

"Well, you never asked."

Ryed hit Daron against the head. "Don't be so rude! Well, no one told you, because I only found out a couple of days ago. It was when Damos followed me to this island."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:02 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((it is okay))

"Well, you never asked."

Ryed hit Daron against the head. "Don't be so rude! Well, no one told you, because I only found out a couple of days ago. It was when Damos followed me to this island."
"So..that is where he went before. He just left in a way. He said he had to go do something then lefted. Without a word of what is going on...." Berry looks up. "Is there any way to get my heart out of Damos without going to the place Samnex is in control of and without hurting Damos at all?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:18 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((it is okay))

"Well, you never asked."

"So..that is where he went before. He just left in a way. He said he had to go do something then lefted. Without a word of what is going on...." Berry looks up. "Is there any way to get my heart out of Damos without going to the place Samnex is in control of and without hurting Damos at all?"

"Oh, but there are many places like that. Unfortunately it would hurt you."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:52 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((it is okay))

"Well, you never asked."

"How would it hurt me exactly?" Berry wanted Damos not to have the burnen of carrying her heart. She wanted Damos to just have his heart and be happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:21 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

((it is okay))

"Well, you never asked."

"How would it hurt me exactly?" Berry wanted Damos not to have the burnen of carrying her heart. She wanted Damos to just have his heart and be happy.

"Well, that's because you've been a Heartless, and are still able to transform into one." Ryed sighed. "This is probably very confusing to you, but you must understand that if we don't gain control of the Purifying Spring, you'll never be able to return to normal."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:11 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Well, you never asked."

"Well, that's because you've been a Heartless, and are still able to transform into one." Ryed sighed. "This is probably very confusing to you, but you must understand that if we don't gain control of the Purifying Spring, you'll never be able to return to normal."
"There has to be another way, even if it hurts me a lot...."Berry begins to cry a bit and trys to wipe of the tears"...he shouldnt have to have my heart like this...he didnt choice to have it in him. I just want Damos not to have the burnen of carrying my heart around, and sometimes probably feeling my emotions...." Berry sniffed a bit and slowly stopped crying for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:08 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Well, you never asked."

"There has to be another way, even if it hurts me a lot...."Berry begins to cry a bit and trys to wipe of the tears"...he shouldnt have to have my heart like this...he didnt choice to have it in him. I just want Damos not to have the burnen of carrying my heart around, and sometimes probably feeling my emotions...." Berry sniffed a bit and slowly stopped crying for now.

"I'm so sorry. I want to help, but..." Ryed sighed. "I'm truly sorry. If there was any other way..."

Daron was momentarily lost in thought. "Wait! There IS another way! But it comes with a high risk... We could ask HER, Ryed."

"No, that's out of the question. The risk that comes with it is not something I intend to cause apon Berry and Damos."

"Oh, so you rather risk all of our lifes to get to the Spring? I say we go see her."

"Forget it, Daron. We're not doing it."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:15 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I'm so sorry. I want to help, but..." Ryed sighed. "I'm truly sorry. If there was any other way..."

Daron was momentarily lost in thought. "Wait! There IS another way! But it comes with a high risk... We could ask HER, Ryed."

"No, that's out of the question. The risk that comes with it is not something I intend to cause apon Berry and Damos."

"Oh, so you rather risk all of our lifes to get to the Spring? I say we go see her."

"Who is her? What can she do to help me and Damos out?"She looks at Daron and Ryed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:14 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Who is her? What can she do to help me and Damos out?"She looks at Daron and Ryed.

Daron turned to Berry. "Well..."

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Shut up, Ryed. She has to know." He turned to Berry again. "We were talking about Nevan, my sister. She's part demon, the heart-stealing kind. Normally she would only use that ability to 'eat' the victim's heart, but she can put the stolen heart back in any body. The only trouble is that it could easily kill the both of you."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:24 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Daron turned to Berry. "Well..."

"Don't, Daron! She-"

"Shut up, Ryed. She has to know." He turned to Berry again. "We were talking about Nevan, my sister. She's part demon, the heart-stealing kind. Normally she would only use that ability to 'eat' the victim's heart, but she can put the stolen heart back in any body. The only trouble is that it could easily kill the both of you."
"Is there any way to make sure she doesnt kill us if she does it...or at least doesnt kill Damos?"Berry looks at them."I dont care if i get hurt...i just ...want him to be okay..."She looks at Damos."I dont know what i would do if i found out he got hurt."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games