Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Mannik64

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm

Heyo!

I'm Nick. I'm 22. I'm from Sacramento, CA, and I have been playing Nintendo since my hands were big enough to hold the NES controller. lol
I play SSB:M competitively, and plan to continue my legacy through Brawl. =P Like so many others I'm sure, I was disappointed when they delayed Brawl to February barely a week after they announced it was going to be released in December. But I have faith in Masahiro Sakurai, and with the newly announced stage editing mode, I really believe Brawl will be one of the greatest games to come out of Nintendo since Super Mario RPG.

Well anyways, I'm glad to be in the company of people who appreciate stellar gameplay as much as I do.
Thanks, and happy to be aboard. =)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Hi Im a noobie here. I like to play anything smash bros. My favorite game is River City Ransom cause it makes me giggle. I pretty much have been playing games since i could walk far enough to reach the living room where the NES was.

potacrog

Emblematic44

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:35 pm

Yay! I was accepted, hehe, ah, so yeah, I started of with the SNES, not that I have played my fair share of the NES before though, and I particularly love Super Mario World! Best...game...ever...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi, guys! This is mimejrjames97(Alek in real life)! I'm a new member here!I really love to play Nintendo games especially Pokemon and Mario games. I own a Wii and a DS lite. I like to play my Pokemon Diamond a lot! I hope all the members here will be friends with me! That's all! See you all later!

mimejrjames97

Benedict Awesome

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 am

Hey, I'm another new guy. I'm 24 years old and married. My wife is so cool that I was able to use Chrono Cross as a means of courtship. Some couples have songs, we have our game. Anyway, I've been playing since Christmas 1989. I have at one time or another owned or been in possession of, in order, the NES, SNES, Game Boy, Sega Game Gear, Game Boy Color, PS1, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, X-Box, Game Boy Advance, PS2, and Wii.

Generally speaking, I don't get a whole lot out of replaying platform games on emulators, though that's not to say that I never do it. The experience is just different to the point of incomparable.

Favorite game: Chrono Cross
Favorite Nintendo game: Earthbound
Favorite video game soundtrack: Katamari Damacy
Favorite "good guy" character: Kid (Chrono Cross)
Favorite video game villain: Ultros (FFVI)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:58 am

Well hey everyone. As I skimmed a few pages I noticed a few others like me. I'm a 21 year old college student living mostly like a tumbleweed [because I tend to move every four years]. I've been a Nintendo Gamer since I could touch the controller. My parents owned one before I was born and I've been one ever since I first laid my eyes on The Legend of Zelda. That, being the very first game I ever played, consciously or not, is my favorite series. In other web communities, I'm considered to be the foremost Zelda guru; however, don't ask me anything about Four Swords or the Phantom Hourglass.... I don't own Phantom yet and the Four Swords requires four other people as insane as I am to live in my vicinity. I currently do own every Zelda game (in some shape or form) released in the US with an exception to Four Swords Adventures, Phantom Hourglass, and some remakes.

Just because I'm a Zelda fan[atic] doesn't mean I don't like other games too. I've also been known to be a Pokémaniac on occasion and I'm currently playing Pokémon Diamond (off and on). I have a collection of Nintendo games and systems with me at all time, and I currently own every system released in the US except for Virtual Boy. Being a Music Major in college, I tend to write and create my own video-game-esque music and have even made a few remixes to Mario and Zelda themes.

It's super easy to contact me through a message, since I'm quite busy and rarely check many forums. Yet, I'm sure I'll get a little more active once one of the breaks or possibly graduation hits me.

Caeda Fera

Diana Godstone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:51 am

Welcome one and all. Please adhere to the rules . Most of all please enjoy your stay
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:43 am

Im Izzy age 134 I have been a huge fan of NINTENDO for a long time Pokemon,Mario,Metroid,The Legend Of Zelda, you name it

Izzy the creator

MusicsDarkSoul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:40 pm

Hello, My name is Jenn and I am new to the guild but far new from Nintendo. I have been playing since I was six or seven and I have no intention to stop. The systems I have are Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Gameboy Color(I still use it to every now and then.. XD), Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP. DS, and a Wii.. My favorite games are practically any Mario based or Pokemon ones.. ^^ I can't wait for Super Smash Brothers Brawl either.. =P
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:47 pm

Hey!
I can be referred to as Kikien or Kikki. It's my universal username. I'm so forgetful. I'm new here, and I'm a gaming addict. No favourite game, but I do like Pokemon. And Kingdom Hearts one and two. I've been playing nintendo since I was four. My gameboy colour. I promised to my baby-sitter's daughter (game addict as well, and still is, many yeasrs later) that I would always love Pokemon and Nintendo. I haven't broken that promise yet.I really love anime, but I am not to partial to fighting games. I'm good at those; I just mash random buttons, but that doesn't work all the time. So that's all.

P.S. I don't like Mario, I'm horrible at that game.

Kikien

Dapper Pants

Tommietoes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:29 pm

Hey, I have been playing nintendo since who knows when. I like playing action adventure RPGs, such as Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2. I can play any game fairly well, but have games that I just hate and won't play. I get bored often and that is why I play video games. I also love to bowl, my highest game is a 242.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:44 pm

WAZZUP. I am new all around. I'm new to this guild and to Gaia. I'm 13, and I live in michigan. I started liking Nintendo from the beginning. (Well not very beginning) The Super Nintendo was my brothers and we played it all the time. That is how I got into Mario, MegaMan. Then my friends got me into LoZ. Now I am a loser to all of you because I don't have a Wii. I do have a DS but no Wi-Fi. Which sucks a bunch. BUT, I'm here to meet some cool people.

Houshu_Katsuki

mithras2341

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:16 pm

Hi, I'm 13 years old and I'm new to the guild and Gaia Online. I've been playing video games for at least 7 years biggrin I love playing any Mario and Legend of Zelda games. I also love to play Armored Core, Disgaea, and Ragnarok Online. I love anime and games, so you could say I'm a bit of an anime freak. Anyway, I hope I enjoy this guild and any future Nintendo stuff.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Hey, you can call me whitewater134 if you want to, but when I made this account for some reason, I didn't name it my universal username, Juju134, or Juju138. What was I thinking? Anyways, I'm new to this guild, but not new to Gaia or Nintendo. I love the DS lite. It's so much fun, just get it out and play.

vanilla-esque

Red Link II

5,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:03 pm

Hello, I am new to this cult as well...I hope to meet a few new people and talk about Nintendo too! *K, came off a little cheeky, but...* Aaaanyways, good to be here! 3nodding
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games