Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:22 pm
Lilli's eyes grew wide. She stared at Klara. Are you ******** kiddng? But another part of Lilli answered. "Sure." It said. NO! "That sounds fun." It droned. WTF?! NO!!! She screamed in her head. Lilli's hands started shaking. Just.. just say dare everytime of you can.. The dark voice told her. Alright.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 pm
"I don
t know. Not even he knows what he is." He narrowed his eyes and closed them, imagining his smug grinning face.

-- "I dunno, I don't really have anything in mind...."

[[ Sorry for the delay. biggrin

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:27 pm
"Oh. He acts psychotic." Bou laughed. "So, what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:31 pm
(ESLOLEIAR IS PSYCHOTIC!! biggrin <3)

"Agreed then. We play!" Lilli said sounding bored, again. "Um.." She turned to them, creating a circle. "Klara.. you pick first.." Lilli said.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Klara swam around a little thinking of what to ask. "Klaash, truth or dare." she mumbled. Of course she chose Klaash.
While she waited for him to answer she realized she didn't know much about either of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:48 pm
"Truth," He decided. He of course knew very little about the two girls he was swimming with, his new friends. He though in his mind that it would be good for everyone to get to know each other. He'd be closer with his friends if he did. He knew it.

---

"He is," Xellious said through gritted teeth. "When they first met I told my sister not to marry that b*****d but she never once listened to me. She seems to have happiness with him, so I will say nothing." He opened the door, exposing his old, creaky but thick wooden desk with a small candle on top of it, slowly flickering and burning. Wax heavily surrounded it. There was a thin piece of aged parchment on his desk and a quill pen along with a small bottle of black ink. "Writing,": He stated, returning to his desk andpicked up the raven-quilled pen in his hand. It felt sharper than he remebered.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:57 pm
"Hmmm...ok. Have you ever wanted to leave the manor?" She asked. She liked him and he was kind and other basic things about him she knew about, but she didn't know the deep things about him.

What he hated. What he liked. What he..loved.
She was going to really get to know him tonight, and Lilli, or at least try to.

((I'm guessing even though they were friendly with each other, Klara and Klaash didn't really know each other or hang out? Since he called her a new friend.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 pm
Lilli sighed very deeply in her mind. She just hoped it wouldn't come up as a dare. [Toxxi you know what I mean.... ;3] Lilli had began doing backstrokes around the two of them while Klara thinking. "Hmm..." Lilli hummed, absent mindedly.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:03 pm
[[Yep. biggrin I mean, Klaash ( before Celleia deied) was always hanging out with Celleia, I mean, to him she was the only family he had. He is on good terms iwht his older brother,but his older brother is so quiet it's hard to keep a conversation iwth him. ]]

"Sometimes," He admitted, "Only when I was young. It was just after my parents had died and Tsshyeiah was having a really hard time running the house. She would always yell at me and I just wanted to stop." He sounded quieter at the end of his words "But that's okay now, I'm over it." He said cheerily, not trying to dampen their moods.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:14 pm
"Really?" Lilli asked. "I felt the same tight after my older siblings Ben and Rosalie left me at our house with our parents. I wanted to leave but.. I couldn't i had no where to go.. But then when I- they died.. I had to leave." Lilli said sullenly. "But at least I'm here now.. and have you two. Lilli said smiling. "I'm glad to have you two.." She shrugged. "Sorry. it's no my turn.." Lilli looked around.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm
"Oh." Bou said, digesting the information just given. "What about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:56 pm
Klara listened to his answer committing it to her memory. She didn't blame him at all, she would probably want to do the same.
She recalled that he always seemed to be yelled at. Maybe that's one of the reasons she liked him so. He still seemed happy with life even when his family was so torn. "It's your turn to ask someone something now right?" she asked him, fuzzy on the details of Truth or Dare.

((my internet went down sorry))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:21 pm
[[That's okay,Haru. biggrin ]]

He smiled mentally, still floating somewwhat on his back. He had now gotten used to the waters and could now float properly. "Lilli," He said, turning his face towards her. Since there was only three of them, he thought it fair to ask Lilli. "Truth or Dare?" He asked her the formidable question.

-----

"About everything," Xellious admitted. "Ever since she married him, she only demands things."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:35 pm
Bou looked up at Xellious, his eyes were adverted. She looked back down.
"Oh, I see." She started to cry, unsure if Xellious heard her muffled grunts.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:31 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
[[That's okay,Haru. biggrin ]]

He smiled mentally, still floating somewwhat on his back. He had now gotten used to the waters and could now float properly. "Lilli," He said, turning his face towards her. Since there was only three of them, he thought it fair to ask Lilli. "Truth or Dare?" He asked her the formidable question.

"Er.. Dare?.. Um yeah dare." Lilli said, she was totally distracted by how Klaash looked when he spoke to her. CALM DOWN LILLI!! GEEZ! The dark voice shouted What's the matter with you? Get a grip! Sorry.. "So?" Lilli asked, smiling.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games