Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:27 am
"whens dinner 'cause I sort of hungry" Hikari asked Min  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 am
Kai gave the stranger a chair and some water," i'll have foo ready soon, and it will be warm and not in a can." he said grinning, then got to work preparing the food. "Reign! Min! Hakari! come down to the kitchen!!!" he yelled.
"im shure they would accept you. after all, the kept me."he said grinning again.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:12 pm
"don't worry about it Min I think Kai has someone to show us 'cause I sense a new pressence" he then took Mins hand and led her downstairs to where Kai and the stranger were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:45 pm
Dread just sat there and drank his water, he never had this happen to him, never felt so much kindness, he just shook his head and said, "Hehe... thanks i guess... ummm... im not sure what to say."

dread98

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 pm
"Well you could say 'hi' to Min and Hakari. Oh, sorry i forgot, my name is Kai. What's yours?" he said after putting the food in the oven.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 pm
He looked over to kai and put on a tough guy face, "My parents never gave me the second thought of a name, so i lived alone and after awhile my friends named me Dread," he said trying to be tough and not show his weak side.  

dread98

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 pm
"i watched my parents die protecting me... and i whent so long with out being call my real name i forgot it. then i named myself Kai. you know, you don't have to act tough... we wont judge you if you don't want to be." Kai said reading Dread's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:35 pm
"acting, what you talking about, this is how i am always, whatever, thanks for the food when it gets done, ill be out of your guys hair soon if ya want," he said not looking kai in the eyes again.

dread98

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 pm
Kai grined, "you can stay as long as you want, im shure the others wont mind another person. Hakari, the newest, was just taken in not 1 day ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 am
following Hikari downstairs we walked into the dining room where kai and a new person were talking Min sat down in the chair across from the new visitor as she did astrange message came across really clear and she looked at hikari

"Hello I am Min Sister to Kai daughter to Erri and Leon we have a Younger sister Reign May I inquire as to you name..?" turning to Hikari I look at him strangely "Hmmm uh please Excuse me I have some business in town to Take care of it was nice to meet you"

turning toward hikari I gently whisper "did you just thought flash or are you getting the picture of the strange one too..?"

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 am
"Erri...I will never run again...who was the one responsible for helping me?" Leon asked. Erri smiled and brought him home. Little did he expect there to be so many new faces. "Erri...I don't know what that docter did...but my heart feels better than ever not as weak but it definantly feels more strong. I will tell you everything." Leon looked around noticing the new faces and he could tell Min was about to introduce them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:29 am
"i'll set some aside for you then Sis."Kai sensed one of his kind was in trouble, but he assumed thats were Min was going.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 am
ERYN2067
following Hikari downstairs we walked into the dining room where kai and a new person were talking Min sat down in the chair across from the new visitor as she did astrange message came across really clear and she looked at hikari

"Hello I am Min Sister to Kai daughter to Erri and Leon we have a Younger sister Reign May I inquire as to you name..?" turning to Hikari I look at him strangely "Hmmm uh please Excuse me I have some business in town to Take care of it was nice to meet you"

turning toward hikari I gently whisper "did you just thought flash or are you getting the picture of the strange one too..?"
"yeah it was, oh and I'm Hikari" he gave the stranger a smile and a small wave, Hikari the turned to Min "you mean him or the other one which isn't here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 am
Looking at hikari "uh No this one is RED! oh wait no sorry THIS is LEON He is the one with ERRI who owns the house ! Leon This is Hikari the angellic who came to us by fall and prayer ! now guys uh I don't really know the neko across from Kai yet and Reign keeps showing pretty pictures of the yard out front Uh guys I am going shopping and i will return um hikari want to go with?"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas