Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:53 am

(Ok your new chartcers are in)
The pod hutrled through the peaceful angelic sky the rounded craft vibrating fericously. The occupennt francitcally swichted various bright coloured swicthed a look of discomfort on his face a red light illuminating the beeds of sweat dribbling hurridly down his face.

He looked a small must window overlooking the might city known as Jump city. He smiled he'd be soon renuinuted with his brother and the Titans. It had been a year since he bumped into them fatefully as the tailed a crime gang around the city and heading to China to close them down. It had been four very unqiue weeks hanging with the group. Their had been diffculties but they managed to overcome many. On the day of their return home officlasing his Titans status he was kidnaped by the remaniders of the gang. Of course he'd escpaed but he couldn't leave the village he'd been captive on trouble. A year it took to abolish the gang and his was on his way home. He wanted to stay stylishly but the pod was breaking away with every milsecond.

The pod was stolen from one of the gangs lab. Of course it was a very clunky protor tpye which was slowly falling apart. It wasn't a question of flying it was question of landing. As he streaked closer to the city.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:41 am

Spider-robin silently swore under his breath. The filth of his langauge increasing with the alltude dropped. Until his voice became auidable with words which would make a convict stare in shock. Sparks of electicty clattered out of the machinery as he began to meet the sky line of the city.

He slammed his hand agianst silencing it isntantly.Though it didn't help his mood. He pulled the joy sitcks up leveling the circluar grey pod the engines leaking a weak grey ehxaust fume. He decided to mask his entrance and crash somewhere which would reduce the danger factor. He looked around seing the docks besides the glittering ocean. It looked abadoned so... . He sent to pod hurtling along it decreasing in heihgt rapdily, as it arrived at the docks it scarpped a low shabby roof creating ear covering screeching noise. As crahsed onto the ground creating the pavement to be upturnd forming a small welting crateor as it bounced up and down evnetually coming to a stop upturned. The platig was breeched and was leeking hissing steam. Forutnately thier was no fire or serious injuires just a few nasy bruises.

The door dneted door popped hurtling across the way as Spider-robin slipped out the pod sliveirng onto the floor slwoly his legs getting used to movement after the sixteen hour long flight being copped and cramped in thier in uncofmrtable bolier suit he was relived. As sparks popped out of the machinery Spider-robin relesed a disgutneld 'Arrggh' silently as he got his back feeling relief. He delved into the pod pulling a tattered blue duffle bag. Well he didn't want to be seen in this abomiation. He turned round knowing it would irrerpsonsbile to leave the pod unatteneded. He deleved his hand back into the pod revealing an aged looking fire extinguhiser. H quickly covered the pod in thick gloppy white foam seing weka fames beggining to form. He shut the pods systems at the emrgancy swicth relasing a couple more sparks it died. 'Rest in piece you hunk og unk' he muttured wincing at the uncomforatbel flight he'd just endured.

He slipped into a boat shed and began to undress hurridly donning his battle suit he'd built. He emrged cloaked. He slipped back into the shadows resolving to surpise the others.

Adam looked up seing a stnrage circualr object crash in the docks only east and not to far the tower completly visbale. He saw it crash down, he waited for an explsoion yet he heard none. It definatley warranted an invesitgation. He went back inside to rally the others when his T-communicaotr buzzed. He quickly answered swicthing into headset mode and popping in into his ear. 'Gunstar '.

'Gunstar it's Robin thier been an explsoion at the docks i'm heading to inevstgate. I'll meet you thier over and out' , Robin qucikly ended the transmission speeding to the docks not intreseted in discussing anything else. Just foucisng on the task.

Gunstar had little time to respond before he was cut off. It was undersntable but he hoped it didn't suverly effect him. He activated the alert siren and made his way to the main room waiting for the others to assemble.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:44 am

Arachnid leap out of bed at the siren blaring out and qucikly got suited and botted. He suddenly realised he no idea what to do. He finally conluded to follow the source of the siren. He made his way out of to the main room finding Gunstar. 'Gunstar whats going on ?' he aksed confused.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 am

'Theirs a situtation at the docks we need to investigate. We need to wiat for the others beofre we leave. Robin's already thier so we'll wait for the others. By the way were did you brother sleep last night ?' Adam asked curiously not rembering seing his brother since last night.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:50 am

'Oh he decided he wanted to be on his own for a while. Don't worry he wont be causing trouble' Arachnid quickly improvised trying to mantian the secret which was dior to Gemini's plan.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:53 am

(800th post peps and pepettes. Good work lets coutnue the sweet yummy rpness.)

'Ok..' Adam trailed off slightly suscipous of his reply. Though the current events would prevent futher investiagtion for now. He dropped it for now. It wasn't the time. Unlike the others who seemed to be dawdling.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 am

((can I add another character?))

Raven noticed all the guys leaving toward the docks. She didnt ask anything about if she could go she thought "If they need me they know were I am..." Raven walked back toward her bedroom and opened the journal the words were moving.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Starfire flew out of the room to Gunstar and Arachnid and said, "I'm ready for what ever trouble there is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, how about stay here with me than. And of course everyone has a choice in life and this your second chance in life you and you made a good one. You turn sides to good. Now, you stay here with me as long as you want," said Jessie wolf. "But out here I'm known as Jessie Wolf not Gemini. It probably be best if you changed your name too," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox runs through Jump City and than spots an explosion at the docks. she she foes there to see what happened.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Rose walks threw a small town that is near a beach and forest. She has a basket in ehr handsand than walks in the beach collecting sea shells and puts them in the backet. Then Rose goes in the forset and puts rocks inside the basket too.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:07 am

'Lets go then of course if guys are ready' Arachnid suddenly realised how busy it sounded, it looked like he may be playing rookie hero for a while until he fully gained the groups trust.

'Thanks, i'll think i'll become Shadow destiny for a new code name. I'm not found of kid spider and my name can be Chris Spinner. I'll change my costume and well' he added.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 am

(Sure. Just post and profile and i'll approve it)

'Good to hear. Some kind of ship has crashed at the docks. Robin will meet us thier. Lets go' he leapt out of the window swining his way thier landing on the empy and dishelved docks. A cartoer trail leading to the damaged pod dead and statioary. He moved clsoer cautiouly his weapon armed.

Robin weaved and dosged through the early morrning traffic making his way thier at top speed. He speed to a halt blowing up flung wet newespaers as he came to a halt. He got off the bike removing his helemet. He strode other to Adam curious about the stange vhecile that lay before them.

Spider-robin slipped back his R/S sense informing him of the arrival of Adam and Robin he delved into the deeper shadows unsure in what to do. He was kinda screwed as he no doubt he'd in something deep and smeely for the pod.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Then Starfire nodded and headed straight for the action.

~~~~~~~~~

When Fox arrived she looked down and said to herself, "What happened?"

~~~~~~~~

"Very well," said Gemini. She than had him come with her to her mansion. "Back at the mansion I have some fabric and I'll make you an outfit," she said as she rode on the horse Sugar and back to the manision.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Then Rose walks threw the forest and see's that was once a manosion in ruins rebuilt and somebody was living in it. And she spotted two people going upto it.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am

Arachnid leapt into the air swinging gracefully landing at the scene amazed by the wreckage that lay before him. He whsitled amazed, it was like somethign from a sci-fi film though this vechile was satioanry and not smoking now as it died weakly away. He looked up seing another girl. 'How are you ?' he demmaned looking at her suscpously.

Kid spider folowe behind have a niggling feeling they were being wacthed by someone. Thoguh he ignored. Nobody knw they were here.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 am

Adam carefully examined the wreckage of the myterious craft amazed by the such advanced design. Though it did lead to the quesiton why did it crash and were was the occuapant. He looked around searching for a trail of fresh blood finding none.

Spider-robin wacthed the arrival of various heros. He'd only hid waiting for them to show up. He knew how it looked to a police officer. 'Well better make my show stopping appearance' he mumbled leaping out of the shadows and into the centre of the docks in front of the group. 'Hey Titans you miss me ?' he beamed widely brining down his hood.
'Spider-robin ?. I thought you died back in Japan ?' he stood back amzed by his sudden appearnce. He always did have a taste for the theatircal.

'Well to field the mayn qustions I senses coming on. 1. The pod is mine I stole when I came back you guys and it malfuantiocned causing me to crash. 2. I was kidnaped and death was staged as I wasn't no the boat. While thirdly I was helping to take down a newly risen out in hte moutnains with no communciations. Sorry for no psotcrad but I was kind busy' he smiled.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games