Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm
Then Starfire, "Very well." She than looked at Gemini who was still giggling.

Fox turned back into her human fox form. She stared out into the ocean and is cooling off at what just happened in the main room. "Man can't believe that happen and I was so embarresed but Arachnid is hunk though. I think I'm starting to like him," said Fox as she sat on the roof and looked into the ocean.

"Now now Gemini go back to the party," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:52 pm
"I'm sorry moma and ok," said Gemini. She than turned into a wolf and hopped onto the table.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:11 am
'Yeah we better clear this mess up first as were taking you guys out for a brithday lunch for Gemini' he excalimed. Very unsure on how they could clear the mess up properly.

Adam took of using his H2 blaster he began to tackle the gigantic roaring flames the heat could felt from a good distance. This fire was a monster.. of all his time firefighting this had to be one of the worse..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 am
Arachnid sat on a dry reasonably clean rock a he overlooked the beach. He felt slightly bad for what he he'd done though it felt right in a sense like Fox and him were part of a puzzle and fit perfectly.

'No problem' Scott added lifting up all the cake and frosting a cloud fortunately if left no mark on the carpetas he crushed it together on big cloud into one basket ball compressed sized glob hovering aboe them on a cloud.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Starfire looked up and saw what Scott did. Very interesting.

Fox sat there thinking about Arachnid. "But the question is would he like me back. Well, I'll just wait until he tells me if he likes me. But that's if I can wait that long," she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:29 pm
"Oooo, Yeah," said Gemini as she heard what her father said. She than truned into a robin and flew onto his shoulder.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:55 am
'OK go get cleaned up and ready then we'll go anywhere you want ' he smiled. Robin looked. First he needed a shower and then a change of clothes.

Adam slowly and cautioulsy hovered towards the fire hearing the weak and distant scream of woman in distress. He flung a foam grenade inisde making his approach easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 am
'Ok' Scott rushed back to his room scooping the cake with minsucle clouds flicking them outisde his window He looked down feeling great. He hadn't had an attack all mornning. It looked like it'd worked.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 pm
"Yes, I as well will go get change," said Starfire as she left the main room to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 pm
"K, and yeah," said Gemini as she sat down in a chair. "Hm, I'll go change than," she said as she went to room. When she returned to main room she wore the clothing she was wearing earlier but now skirt and only black jean pants. sheput ehr costume under her clothes.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:20 pm
Terra watched everyone get ready. "I think I will pass for today. Im not feeling so well. And anyway someone needs to protect the tower while your gone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:08 am
'Thanks Terra' Robin nodded gratefully showering briefly and changing into a set of fresh set of clothes. He sat on the side of the sofa waiting for the others to reuturn. 'So Gemini where do want to go ?' he asked sweetly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:40 am
Scott quickly donned his favourite seren blue polo shirt along side a pair of generic blue jeans strung up with a tatty brown leather belt. He made sure his arsm were covered and stuck his costume in his bag just incase. He looked in the mirror suddenly reliased how far his confidnece had rocketed in a short time of being here. He never dared to wear a short sleaved top just incase but now it felt fine. Though he brown ecentirc hair needing tending to. He slowly approacehd his new moms door knowing since she dealt with her hair everdya hopefully she could take care of his. He slowly knocked on her door waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 pm
Starfire dressed herself in new clothes. She wore tropical purple tang top, blue jean pants, tropical purple boots, little gloves that don't cover her fingers, and tropical purple lipstick. She than heard a knock on her door and said, "Come in."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 pm
"Hmmmmmmm, I don't know. Hm, oh pasta," said Gemini.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games