Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Why not just make Profiles 5.0? I'm firmly against deleting -anything- even if the person who owns the profile hasn't logged into Gaia in years. I just know from personal experience, that when I took a 15 month hiatus from Gaia and came back to a different guild to find all my characters gone I was quite upset. Lets just create a new thread for main and secondary characters like we've done in the past. It's worked well so far 3nodding I'll even do the upkeep for the listing if no one else wants to.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm
We'd already discussed this a bit before in the OOC thread. xD

When we make the new profile threads, the current ones will be moved to the Memorable Threads forum. That way they'll still be around, but just not in the way. So if people come back looking for their old profile, they'll be able to find it. Meanwhile, the current members will have their own, up to date thread to post in, in the real forum.

I offered before to keep up with the updates too, but Kurai said that for now, everyone should just keep up with what pages their own characters are on. Apparently it can get overwhelming. o wo;

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm
What spazz said.

Everyone, and everyone, should post their profile in the Profile thread. (I moved your post to the crew forum board for now DP).

And yes also what Spazz said, it is painful for us to keep track of what page you posted your profile on, So i strongly urge you guys to keep track of what page number your profile is on from now on.

Profiles 5.0 will come on Nov. 20th for Ria high's fifth b-day :squee:

also coming will be a more universal timeline for us Ria highins.

It's still in the works : P.

--edit--

Trust me Scythress, you dont wanna keep track of their profiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:24 pm
I'll just wait to add it to 5.0. Thanks, Alan.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm
Is it really that bad? To me it just seems like opening two tabs in Firefox and copying names and page numbers. Is that not so?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm
I don't know.. I guess if you let things get backed up..?

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm
its not bad the first few monthes but everybdoy whos done it so far gave up afterwards : P.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:17 pm
If you make a schedule it shouldn't be that bad. Like every Friday at 5pm the front page will update. It doesn't have to be a daily thing, cuz like... if I posted my profile yesterday chances are there haven't been a gazillion new posts after me.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm
MintGekkou
What spazz said.

Everyone, and everyone, should post their profile in the Profile thread. (I moved your post to the crew forum board for now DP).

And yes also what Spazz said, it is painful for us to keep track of what page you posted your profile on, So i strongly urge you guys to keep track of what page number your profile is on from now on.

Profiles 5.0 will come on Nov. 20th for Ria high's fifth b-day :squee:

also coming will be a more universal timeline for us Ria highins.

It's still in the works : P.

--edit--

Trust me Scythress, you dont wanna keep track of their profiles.

Yeah I remember going through that trouble (keeping track of profiles and pages). But it's good to know we'll have a new thread for them soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 am
So I definitely just got hit by the brick of stupidity >.<

For the blind dates should everyone involved have something of a matching color so they know who they're paired with? Suck as, I'm posting as Scytheress and Ru now and she is going to have a red rose lapel for her date while he will have a blue corsage for his date. Sound like a plan or so I be watching out for another brick?  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 am
This is obviously something not planned by Alan cause he never got that far on a date before : (((((((((

:: EMO::

Uhhh, Imma just wing it to the whole, they somehow.... magically know where and when to meet....

Maybe theres a huge location that says "BLIND DATES HERE"

and as for matching outfits.

Just blame the guy for being stupid or something >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm
Hey Kurai, do you mind if I set up a sig shop in the mini-shops thread?  

Elpinoine
Crew

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 pm
YO.
Gin was just bumping around Ria, like the bum he is, and he noticed that there need to be a few changes made to the Newcomers Q&A thread.
edit:
I should clarify.

Yo, I dun't feel like checking in on the announcements. is there any way you can like, PM them to me?

>>The answer should be changed since we have Guild announcements now and don't need a guild mail Mule  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:06 pm
Good eye, Gin. I'll change it right now.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:16 pm
heh, I caught that by complete coincidence. I was just checking out the list because it was made with Kurai's original account. XD  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff