Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:13 am

Diamond looked up at him,"I knew it,...all along,..you never loved me." She shoved him out of the way and walked inside waiting for Neji.

Dayna faced him,"Whats on your mind?"

Tsunade smiled and kissed him once more.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:16 am

Neji gave a sigh."I suppose even being a genius, I could never understand a woman's heart."He turned away."You..loved Sasuke all this time..didn't you?'

Sasuke caught her wrist."Bah I do still love you."

Kabuto kissed her back and held her close.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:20 am

Dayna just looked at Neji,"I think that its ironic for you to even care,...considering you came here holding her hand, what difference does my feelings make to you, you were planning to break my heart, weren't you?"

She looked at him, and noticed a hicky on his neck. Apparantly Dayna did it,"How could you,...you lie to my face. She,...left her mark and yet you have the guts to say that you love me?"

Tsunade softly kissed his neck and held him closer. She loved being in his arms.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:26 am

"No I wasn't..but were you?"Neji asked her and turned to her."Dayna..you were searching for Sasuke all along..I never did a thing to hurt you, you did everything to hurt me..I loved you, I kissed you, I hugged you, I even slept with you, what were you thinking about when we were doing all that?"

Sasuke sighed softly."Diamond, I want to get back together with you, I want us two to restore the clan, but I can't do it with anybody else but you."

Kabuto smiled gently and held her close.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:33 am

Diamond looked at him,"Why,...because I carry the sharingan?" Is that all I am to you, a chance to restore your clan," she sniffled a little,"No Sasuke, you used me and I cant forgive you."

Dayna looked at him, she never was very expressive all though she did feel it."Then explain to me, what happened last night with her,...or how about the fact that you two came here holding hands?" she asked.

Tsunade slowly spiced things up, as she treated him more seductively.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:46 am

"Because unlike you, I don't think Diamond would cheat on me behind my back..so why? Why Sasuke?"He asked her.

Sasuke sighed and held her close."I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I hurt you and I am sorry, you mean more to me than you think."

Kabuto shivered and kissed her lips gently.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:50 am

Diamond sniffled some more,"Get away from me,..." she shoved him off,"Its too late! I already saw what I needed to see,...and you,..you lied to me. You did not even tell me that you slept with her first!"

Dayna looked up as she heard Diamond loud and clear,"first,..hmm,...interesting," she then turned to Neji,"Why ask me,..why not ask her?" she pointed to Diamond.

She softly ran her fingers through her hair as she teased him.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 am

"I want to forget about Dayna and my past with her"Sasuke said and held on to her tighter.

Neji raised an eyebrow."What do you mean?"

Kabuto massaged her shoulders.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:05 am

Diamond cried in his arms, and pushed him away again."Stay away from me,..." she screamed. She then ran away from Sasuke and into Neji's arms hugging him tight.

Dayna looked at the scene unfolding and sighed,"This should be fun,...."was all she said as she now stood in front of Diamond hugging Neji.

Tsunade closed her eyes enjoying his massage.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:09 am

Sasuke gave a sigh and exited the house.

Neji bit his lip as Diamond was in his arms crying, he held her tightly and glared to Dayna."..This discussion is over."He said firmly.

Kabuto kissed her shoulder and continued.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 am

Dayna looked at Neji, she was clearly jealous, but she decided to just walk out and look for Sasuke. "Sasuke,....." she called out.

Diamond held on tight to Neji, she did not want to be hurt anymore."That b*****d,..." was all she said in reference to Sasuke.

Tsunade caressed his cheek as he did and she turned around, and started to caress his back.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 am

Kabuto smiled and reached back, stroking her hips.

Neji sighed and held her close to him."It's okay."

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:28 am

User Image

Dayna walked around Konoha,"Sasuke!"

Diamond hld Neji close,"Why does everything,..feel,...somuch better with you?" she asked him as she closed her eyes.

Tsunade let out a slight moan into his ear.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 am

"I thought it would have worked if you were with Sasuke..I mean you do share his same blood."Neji said with a sigh."WOuld you prefer to be with me?"

Kabuto smiled and kissed her cheek, he turned a bit and held her hips.

Weapons_Master27

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:40 am

Diamond sighed and then she kissed his lips as a way to answer him."

She smiled and embraced him, enjoying their time together.
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games