Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 am

jumps away from the shuriken

"susumu! im ready!"

*handseals*

( paper wings)

*2big paper wings appears on neko's back* (like angel wings but 5X sharper*

*neko flies up and flaps the 2 wings, and blows the mist away*

"nanananana ou cant hit me!"

*neko said in the sky*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:26 am

Zann frowned. Sharingan and Origami no Dara? Interesting...He jumped to the right as he formed some handseals,
"Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)"
A ball of air 1m in diameter formed beneath him, lifting him up into the air after Neko while he continues to form handseals,
"Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)"
A dragon 50m long and 2m wide burst from his left palm, heading straight for Neko in the air. He formed some one-handed handseals,
"Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)"
He placed his right hand on his left, and the dragon opened its mough and fired balls of explosives at Neko and Susumu.

((That's allowed, it's in the jutsu description))

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:28 am

the heavens judgements busts through rics wall and explodes shortly after. releasing lightening violently in every direction.

((grrr. i gotta go as well. i will sign on later how late will you be on kitty))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:30 am

*avoids the bomb things and flys towards the dragon*

*then she flys up and trys to play a game with the dragon*

*in the mean time, a paper wolf stands next to zann and exploded, 200 needles are remeased on zann*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:33 am

(ok susumu i pm'ed you lol)

(well lets stop the fight for some time or are we going to fight alone zann?)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 am

((How did the wolf get here?! We're in the air! lol flying wolf!))
Zann sensed the needles behind him and released his jutsu so he fell back onto the ground. As he did, he aimed the dragon straight at Neko, opening its mouth and preparing to swallow Neko whole, trying to push her onto the ground from the air.

((Wow everyone's going offline...doesn't matter to me, what do you wanna do?))

iZann

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:36 am

((its going to take a while for me too catch up on random numbers, i want to copy all those moves .lol XD))

Noticing Neko in danger Susumu makes a series of handseals, she zips into the air quickly turning into a strand of lightening. -Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) she releases the mid air as she flies towards the dragon making handseals a compress air ball forms in both her hands she thrusts them into the dragon to make it explode.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:37 am

(did i say wolf? i mean paper bird lol xd flying wold isnt possible)

*haha gotch*

*neko brakes and cuts trough the dragon with her very sharp wings*

*handseals*

"katon: goukayuu noo jutsu!!!"

*neko shoots a giant fireball at zann*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:40 am

((Wasn't that jutsu deleted, the compressed air ball? Ah well, who cares.))
Zann released his wind dragon, and used Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding) to get himself airborne again. He saw the fireball heading at him, and swerved away just in time, and made some handseals,
"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)"
He fired the same jutsu back at Neko, trying to burn her paper wings.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:43 am

*handseals*

"goukakyuu no jutsu!!!"

*neko shoots another giant fireball to zann*

*no wlets look who has to give up first*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:49 am

Seeing the 2nd fireball fly at him, Zann released his own jutsu and swerved away from the hit, narrowly missing it but burning his shoulder. Wow, that was close, almost took me. Using the Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds), he charged straight at Neko from behind, while forming handseals,
"Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)"
A tornado burst from the air in front of him heading straight for Neko, and she would be severely cut if she was caught in it, and her paper wings may be cut off
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:54 am

*a paper dragonfly unnoticedly walked on zanns back and exploded into 50 needles*

"thans for the tornado you really help me mutch!"

*neko flys away from the needles and flaps the wings real hard to let the tornado turn to the other way*

*before the tornado could hit neko, it returned to zann*

"ok now my skills"

*handseals*

*makes thousands of paper bombs and launh them ito the tornado, now the tornado is a paperbomb tornado aiming on zann*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 am

((i haven't heard anything about those moves. i woudn't see why they would be deleted))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:19 am

((Sorry!! parents + shower
And Neko, the Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword) is really difficult to block, can only be avoided unless you can reflect it with an A or S rank Fuuton...but I'll let it pass this time blaugh ))

Zann released his air ball when he saw the dragonfly land on his shoulder so he was plummeting to the ground, and tried to grab the dragonfly with his hand. He also did this to avoid the tornado aimed reflected back at him. He knew it was suicide, but he hoped it would work and make the dragonfly fly off him.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 am

im not going to reply on your move, what about the tornado? and the dragonfly on your clothes who has exploded into 50 needles? and i didnt blocked the sword i avoided it
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games