Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm
((GorgeousC ok, I will. Sorry. I also edited the other post))
"I'm Kento...can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 pm
Kiara smiled. "Of course you may, if you are an Academy Student, that is," she told him. "So, you need to learn all of the Jutsus, right?" she asked Kento.  

GorgeousC

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm
Kiara-sensei!! at last! your here!... My name is uchiha saske....can i come in?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 pm
Kiara looked at Saske. "You know you can come in anytime when it's opened, right?" she asked him.  

GorgeousC

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:35 am
"Yeah, I still need 2 learn them" Kento goes inside and sits down at a corner  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:09 pm
((2 learn them? Please use propper grammar))

Kiara smiled. "Okay, the first one I will teach you is the Transformation Jutsu. The thing you have to say is not 'Transformation Jutsu!' because it won't work. You have to say 'Henge No Jutsu,' then it'll work," she explained to Kento. "Now, do as I do," she told him. "Well, if you can keep up." She then made some handsigns, concentrated on her Chakra and kept an image of Kento in her mind as an example. "Henge No Jutsu!" she said and turned into a perfect Kento. She then punched herself lightly in the stomach and turned back into herself. "Now you try," she told him with a smile. "But, turn into me," she told him.

-2-3 tries to get it right.
-4-5 tries to master it.
Up to two tries per post

GorgeousC

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:23 pm
Saske sits down on a chair.. hearing kiara sensei he tries transformation into her..."Henge No Jutsu!" and transforms from the first time into kiara sensei....but not perfectly... he tries again..."Henge no jutsu!!!" and he transforms perfectly into kiara-sensei....*heh...* "kiara-sensei....im done..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:41 pm
((Saske: Sorry but you didn't learn it, it takes at least 2 tries to just get it right.. and at least 4 tries to master it))  

GorgeousC

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:00 am
"Ok, then" Kento tries to remember the hand signs that Kiara used to transform into him. he the makes the same hand signs in the same order "Henge no Jutsu!" A faint blue light of Chakra appears, but the fades away. Kento tries it again and concentrates nearly all of his chakra and makes the same hand signs. "Henge no Jutsu!" Kento transforms into Kiara and then punches himself lightly and transforms back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm
Kiara smiled. "Good job! Now try mastering it!" she said.

-4-5 tries to master it  

GorgeousC

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:54 pm
GorgeousC
((Saske: Sorry but you didn't learn it, it takes at least 2 tries to just get it right.. and at least 4 tries to master it))
((sorry... i edited xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 am
"Ok" Kento makes the hand signs for the transformation jutsu and concentrates chakra "Henge no Jutsu!" Another faint blue light of Chakra appears and fades away. Kento tries it again and concentrates his chakra again and makes the same hand signs. "Henge no Jutsu!" Kento transforms into the Hokage and then punches himself lightly and transforms back to normal. "Is that good enough, or should I try it again?"  

DavisEx7

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 am
(saske, you have to master the henge 4-5 tries and NO-GODMODING)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 pm
((Saske: Work on mastering it.. and for you, it'll take 5 tries to master it and yeah, no godmodding))

Kiara looked at Kento. "Well, you should master it. It will take you about 2-3 textra tries to master it," she told him. She then grinned. This class was going better than yesterday's class. Plus yesterday, Uno came so she couldn't finish teaching that class. She then looked at everyone to see them practicing hard. Uh oh, I might not have time to teach them Chakra Control. But, I have to, she thought. It would help the students a lot if they knew how.  

GorgeousC

DavisEx7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:33 am
"Yes ma'am" Kento continues training. He does the same hand signs and says "Henge no Jutsu" He succeeds once again and then does it again to make sure he has mastered it completely. He makes the hand signs and says "Henge no Jutsu" for the second time, succeeding again. Surprisingly, Kento says "I've mastered it..." He informs Kiara "I've mastered it. What's the next jutsu ma'am?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games