Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:45 pm

"I think your right!" Xantos yelled back. The explosion finnaly calmed and died down, leaving everything intact except the grass which was slightly scorched.
"Man...that was AWESOME!" Xantos said and jumped in the air laughing.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Sengetsu dodges the fireballs falling from the hokage's jutsu."sorry detachi not that easy." he appears behind him and attempts to kick him upward into the sky.

xLytez

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:52 pm

He succeded, and Detachi flys towards the ground... detachi gets up,"Great job... ", Spits blood out. "Bushin no Jutsu!", Detachi creates 5 clones which run, charging at him atempting to get a hit out of him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 pm

mrgreen ((sweet jutsu lord hokage!))

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Sengetsu stares at the clones doging them while placing a mark on ll of them."Detachi, try not to rely on ninjutsu." he appears behind Detachi trying to mark him as well.

(the clones aren't destroyed just marked by a jutsu.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 pm

Detachi jumps out from behind him,"agreed!", Detachi, the real one Forms a fist aimed straight at Sengetsu's face.

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Caught off guard sengetsu is it by the punch."i see." he forms a handseal."Hiraishin no Jutsu!" he teleports behind one of the clones kicking it then teleports behind another stabbing it with a kunai then trew it at another. Sengetsu lands on the ground before the two remaining clones and Detachi."teleportation...its deadly." he smirks.

(that is the yondaime hokage's jutsu)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 pm

(sweet!) Detachi gets up, but instead of forming jutsu, Charges at Sengetsu , not planning anything.

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Sengetsu leaps into the air frming handseals."stop holding back...Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" one hudred Sengetsu clones rain down on Detachi."lets see that Hyuuga bloodline!" The clones yell in unisonfalling towards Detachi.

(multiple shadow clone jutsu can create hundreds of clones...this is the minimum capabilities.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Detachi looked up worried, "Danm!", Detachi ran as fast as his legs would take him, He formed a handsign "Ryuuka no Jutsu!!!!!!!", He screamed at the top of his lungs, A huge fire created dragon apears. With a swipe of his tail, It destroyed some of the clones... Detachi fell back. on the ground, He told Sengetsu, "Sengetsu, I havent awakened my bloodline yet... ", Says an embarassed detachi ((( i tried purchasing it, but the person was never there, so i cant legally use it.)))

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 pm

"i see." the real sengetsu appeared before the clones."hey detachi take cover!." he yells back at him then turn s to the clones."Bunshin Bakuha!" the clones exploded knocking sengetsu backwards into a tree."Detachi! Detachi!" he searched around for the shinobi hoping he was ok.(a lot of Hyuuga paid but were never added so you have it you just haven't been reconginized...check the thread my name was changed from kyuubichild9 long ago and its still there as my former name.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

(hello)

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm

The explosion knocked Detachi backwards into soome bushes "im o..k .", Detachi weakly says, he spits up blood. detachi gets up slowly feeling a bit of pain, "Ow!,", Detachi yells as He looks at his broken left arm.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Detachi looks at Sengetsu, "i'm really not a good hyuuga i guess.", Detachi says as he sits down on a log.

Detachi

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Sengetsu runs over to Detachi."C'mon i'm taking you to the hospital." he lifts the shinobi on his shoulder and vanished.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games