Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:28 pm
Dorian noticed that she had trailed off and looked up. Seeing her fix him with that look, he tilted his head slightly to one side. "What?" He demanded.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:32 pm
"Just looking," she said with a shrug. He hadn't noticed she had let her guard down - either he didn't care enough about her to keep an eye on her, or she had gained a tiny amount of trust.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:43 pm
Dorian snorted, not believing a word of it. "It's annoying. Which isn't surprising, considering the source of the stare." He said shortly, looking down again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm
"Excuse me?" Sielle replied coolly, and glanced up as Ryok flew back down to her. She turned to look behind her, and saw a human Darkfriend approaching, leading a gray horse with black markings.
"Atindan," she said, an honest smile appearing on her lips. She took the reins possessively, and waved the man away.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 pm
"Sounds like you're happy to see that horse." Dorian said, smirking. "I never really saw how some women could be into that sort of thing, but I don't suppose I'm here to judge." He said with mock piety.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 pm
"I am happy," Sielle admitted quietly, despite herself. "When you don't have human friends, animals are always there. And they're more trustworthy anyway," she said, stroking the beast's nose.
She knew she'd hate herself later for showing such a weak side in front of the man, but couldn't help it.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 pm
Dorian couldn't help it, it was just too unexpected. He burst out laughing, leaning on his knees and howling with mirth. "You, whoo, you'll get no argument from me on that second part." He gasped. "But friends? You're a busybody for a Myrddral. You don't have any friends." He chortled, wiping tears of mirth from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:08 pm
A hurt look actually crossed Sielle's face, and she looked away. "Of course I don't," she muttered. "Neither do you."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:27 pm
"Who needs them? They only got in my way." Dorian went on, laughing again at how pathetic the woman sounded. "In fact, I killed them all myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 pm
"I'm not surprised," she replied, resuming her usual cool and collected tone. Ryok had perched on the saddlehorn, and was staring at Dorian with a peering look.
"I believe I liked killing those Children of Light best, however," she said with reminiscent satisfaction.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:45 pm
"They always irritated me more than most people do." Dorian said, shaking his head. "Let them see how high and mighty they are when they're hanging from their thumbs." He said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 pm
Sielle smiled cruelly at the memory of what she had done to those men, but didn't say anything about it. Except for one thing. "Let them see how high and mighty they are when their legs are severed from the knees down, and their eyes are in their hands."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 pm
Dorian laughed yet again. He liked to do that when someone looked down his nose at him for being short. "Let them see, indeed." He said, still chuckling.
((This guy laughs a lot, for an evil b*****d...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 pm
"Now, why are you hanging around me if you think I'm so pathetic?" Sielle asked archly. "Or are you hoping I'll need to bath again?"  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 pm
"Because, as pathetic as you truly are, there are more pathetic people." Dorian explained, deciding to grace her with a compliment. "And you amuse me. Wouldn't be too bad if you needed another bath, too." He smirked.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff