Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 pm
[[break-up?]]

Akuro had been walking for some time, when he was finally tired and hungry. He stopped, looking at his surroundings. He was at the very far west end of town. It was the 'rich district', as Akuro liked to call it. The people shuffling by on the streets gave him dirty looks, he hated it here.
He stepped out into the street and whistled, waving. A taxi eventually pulled up next to him and he climbed in.
"Take me to the Shroiwa main mall." Akuro said, giving him directions. He threw $70 over the seat, and before the driver could protest, he shut up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 pm
Takashi had guided Yuka to his car; both of them now seated in his small two-door car.
With as best as she could, she described where she lived, as in Tatsuya's house. Takashi had figured out the street names and now knew where he was headed.

After about ten minutes of driving, Yuka had passed out. Takashi, though had found the house and was carrying the sleeping Yuka up the steps. Transfering her weight onto one arm he knocked on the door.

[[Have Tatsuya answer...]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm
Tatsuya, now sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, looked up when he heard a knock on the door. Kiyoshi and Aoi were sleeping, and Tatsuya had cleaned the mess he made earlier.
He stood and got the door. A man was holding Yuka, passed out in his arms.
"Oh." Was all he could say.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm
[[Lul, we're all here! 8D ]]

Naoki shook his head and smiled lightly, "No." Just to prove himself, he kissed her lightly on the cheek. "If you're worried about anything, just tell me."
[[ > _ > LOL CHEESEY MOMENT]]

--
Yuu smiled, "Hey! Have you seen Nori?" He asked, tilted his head to one side. "I don't know if he's coming to school today..."

I hope he's okay...

[[ D: Death.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm
Takashi handed Yuka off into the man's arms standing at the door.
"She was at my bar.. and wanted me to take her home. You must be Tatsuya. I'm Takashi. I hope you two will make up, alright." Takashi said, then returned to his car, driving off toward home.
It was nearing noon. And Kiyoshi and Aoi were still asleep meaning they were skipping school today.
---

"No, I haven't. I thought you might know where he was. I tried calling him this morning since he gave me his new house number, but all I got was the answering machine. He's probably asleep in bed at home still." Emiko thought, laughing a bit. It brought her mood up to think about it.

"I doubt he'll show up, so I guess it's just you and me today." Emiko shrugged, "More of my lunch for us then." She added.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm
Yuu laughed lightly in response, "Yeah, you're probably right." He couldn't help but feel a little awkward. As they entered together and up the flight of stairs to their appropriate classrooms, Yuu scrambled up his thoughts. Nori did take the occasional 'mah, too lazy' day and skipped school, but he'd usually give Yuu a call, or at least a heads up before doing so. He didn't this time. Maybe he just needed time to adjust to his new home.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 am
Tatsuya looked at Yuka in his arms. Betrayal, hurt, understanding, and love flashed across his face as he took her inside and lay her on the one-person recliner.
He kissed her on the forehead before covering her with a blanket and returning to his spot by the window.

Aoi awoke with a start. Her dreams were twisted with the derranged face of Tatsuya. Only it wasn't Tastuya. It couldn't be. Tatsuya wasn't angry.
Kiyoshi was sleeping peacefully beside her, so she carefully got out of bed. Creeping down the hall, she noted that Tatsuya's door was closed, just how she left it. Walking now, she trotted down the stairs and into the living room. Yuka was sleeping on the recliner, a blanket over her. The TV was off.
Aoi sighed, she was late for school. And so was Kiyoshi and Akuro. She walked into the Kitchen, and was brought up short.
Tatsuya whipped around, startled. His expression instantly softened.
"Aoi! You startled me.." He exclaimed, setting down his coffee and standing up.
Aoi took a step back at his advance, unsure, scared. THen she lurched herself forward, into Tatsuya's arms. Shocked, he hesitated for a moment, then wrapped his arms around her. Tears streaked down both their faces.
"Oh Aoi I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know what I was doing. It wasn't like me. I'm, so sorry aoi!" He said in a hushed, but still eager voice.
"I know, it's okay Tatsuya." She said, their eager hug parted, but Tatsuya held Aoi in his arms. He kissed her cheek before setting her back on the ground.
"Akuro should be here soon.." Tatsuya said, changing the subject. He never liked reunions.

Akuro marched up the steps of Tatsuya's house, which was beginning to feel like a home. Without knocking, he walked in, shutting the door behind him. He was freezing, it had started snowing outside and he wasn't prepared for the weather. Akuro slipped out of his boots and took off his messenger bag and jackets and shrugged them off on the floor.
"Akuro!" Aoi exclaimed, running and jumping to hug him. Leave it to Aoi to be the ecstatic 5-year-old. Akuro smiled, for once, and hugged back. Her excited mood seemed to be contageous. It still didn't blind them from what they had to think about.
Akuro had slept with Tatsuya's wife. He wondered if Tatsuya would be mad still. He wasn't one to hold grudges though.
Tatsuya walked to the doorway.
"Kuro.." He said, relief in his voice. He held out a firm hand, which Akuro took, but Tatsuya wrapped him in a tight hug.

----

Nana smiled and kissed Naoki on the lips lightly.
"Alrighty." She said.
"Naoki..." She started in a baby-voice. "Can I please sleep in 2 more hours?" She pleaded, truly worn out from child-bearing. It was wearing out her body easily.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Naoki nodded, "Yes, you may." He gave her a light smile, and brushed some of his long raven locks out of his eyes. He knew that the physique of a Faerie was weaker than an Elf's. He looked at the clock again and bit his lip, "Damn," He muttered. "Nana, I think I'm going go back to work now, my break's over." He gave her a kind of defeated smile. "I don't think Nori will bother you." He started to make his way towards the door and slipped on his black coat. "Call my cell if you need anything. I'll be back at five."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Emiko took her seat at the two-person table. The teacher Ms. Oka, looked very tired. Instead of preparing a lesson for the day, she'd found a video for the class to watch.
Typical. I wouldn't be surprised if some of my other teachers are doing the same thing. Everyone hates mondays. Emiko thought, and the lights in the classroom went off, the projector coming to life.
Emiko gasped, feeling a hand graze her leg. Her eyes opened, wide with shock.
It was her table partner, Ando Masuda. He was quite the flirt, and a heart-throb around school. He'd liked her since the eighth grade and didn't hide it.
Ando's hand squeezed her thigh, moving up.
"You pervert!" She hissed, slapping his hand. "Don't touch me." She said, her eyes fierce.
A long, "Sshhhhhhh!" interrupted what he was going to say.
---
[[Uhm.. Kiyoshi's still asleep.. kayy? And so is Yuka so..
I can't really do much about that. D: srry Ori..]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:51 pm
[[D: Dauhr. I'mma gunna say that Yuu is in the same class, but is like all "D: LULWHUT?"]]

Yuu's attention was shifted when he heard Emiko hiss like an angry cat. He hadn't heard why, but Emiko didn't hiss like that on a regular basis. Yuu hadn't seen what happened, he was on her right side, and there was another boy on her left side. Trying to be discreit about it, Yuu asked in a hushed voice, "Hey, you okay?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm
Nana smiled and stopped to kiss him lightly on the lips.
"Bye Naoki." She said, opening the door for him.

[[dahurr..]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:11 pm
Emiko turned around, hearing a familiar voice ask her:
"Hey, you okay?" Yuu asked. Emiko had almost forgotten Yuu had this class with her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Ando is just being a rapist. Here," She said, grabbing her bag and trying to be quiet, stood up and moved to sit next to him.
Once seated beside him, she explained:
"He keeps grabbing my thigh and it's kind of awkward. It's creeping me out. Because he's getting a little close..if you get what I'm implying." Emiko whispered.

The teacher resounded another loud "Sshhhhhhh!" and the class shut up.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 pm
Kiyoshi awoke, feeling quite warm, huddled in his bed. Turning over, Kiyoshi saw he was alone in his bed.
Standing up was a struggle, but he managed to get himself on his feet. He was still quite sore, but he could walk.
"Akuro!" He heard Aoi yell joyously.
As swiftly in his state as he could, he changed his clothes. He put on a new pair of jeans, an old-fashioned pair, worn-out a bit in the knees. For a shirt, he put on a grey and dark purple sweater with an undershirt underneath of course.

After making his way down the stairs he surfaced himself, coming into the livingroom. Both You and Akuro were back.
"Hey, Kuro." Kiyoshi said rather weakly, leaning against the doorway. Kiyoshi was clutching his side where he was hurting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Aoi smiled and skipped to Kiyoshi's side, intertwining her fingers with his.
Akuro nodded. "Hey Kiyoshi." He said, sitting in the kitchen at the small table they had. it was right underneath a window. Akuro sat in the chair closest to the window.
They were all in the kitchen now, except for sleeping Yuka. Akuro was sitting, Tatsuya leaning against the counter, and Aoi and Kiyoshi ewre standing near the entrance.
"I'm sorry Kiyoshi.." Tatsuya started, his eyes down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 pm
Kiyoshi shook his head.
"Tatsuya, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'll be better soon enough." Kiyoshi said, making his way to sit at the table. Standing for this long was killing him.
"Looks like everyone came back while I was sleeping. I guess I've missed a lot lately because I was sleeping. Is Yuka sleeping or passed out?" Kiyoshi asked out of curiousity.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games