Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:43 pm
"That was strange."
Having her office constantly filled with water vapor. Susumu detects exactly which direction Lenon went in. However, the movement was lightning quick and very subtle, she hardly felt it.
"come on in" Susumu says to the person outside the door. directly after saying this she walks to her window and pours her tea out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 pm
pyro here's lenon leave and walks in, in a calm manner and not suspicious he sat down "hello Susumu I was wondering if it was possible for me to learn a summoning jutsu, and i have to talk to you a bout a possible demon i may have and its not a fox" pyro told the Raikaga in a bit of shyness.  

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:50 pm
((Thanks, Susummu. That made my day. ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:53 pm
((no problem Lenon >.<))

"Pyro I don't believe you are a chuunin yet." ((only chuunin and above can summon)) Susumu sits back down at her desk. "And please do tell me of this demon of yours."  

Eris5

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 pm
pyro crossed his arm and started...."well one day I was training with Rahenno sensei and I was getting frustrated and it was just a simple chakra control." pyro explained then got up and headed to the window.

"After that my chakra increased and I started growing hair red and black, it i felt like a wolf, after that I ran up the tree and then turned back." pyro looked at the sky.

"when that happened i ran off..." pyro had finished what he needed to say "oh ya it looks like this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:05 pm
((has this demon been approved?))

"sounds interesting" Susumu states her mind is still a little preoccupied with the strange visit she just had with Lenon. "Talking to Rahenno would be the best for you...he knows how to properly control a demon. I just know how to subdue them." With that Susumu's eyes flash her crimson sharigan.(only during the part highlighted red.)

((I have to go...it was good talking to you though))  

Eris5

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 pm
(im not sure how to get them approved)
(and it was nice talking to you to.)
"I will thank you" pyro said feeling better.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:23 pm
zero opened the door and stepped inside, he then looked at eris
"excuse me lady Kage is it to late to get into the Chuunin Exam?"  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 pm
Lenon appeared again in his burst of lightning and disappeared after grabbing Zero. They both left.

((Unless you do something.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:51 pm
((nope i am good i will go...))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:23 am
Zeramaru walked into the office and then presented the scroll.
"dear most respected kage. I come to humbly ask your surrender!" Zeramaru said as he put the scroll down on the table.

it reads.

"Yukigakure has already fallen. You can avoid pointless combat and loss of life should you choose to surrender. In 3 days time we will strike another village with our army of the dead, snakes, cursed seal, clones and possibly some of the bijuu You have till then to decide if you surrender"

Zeramaru kept twirling the riboruba in his hand it was fully loaded with it's bolts but he chose just to spin it he was right by the window ready to jump.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 am
skylock suddenly appered in the room. he had been keeping psychic tabs on his teammate for his mentor. he saw he was too late. "dang." skylock said. he looked at the 2 in the office. "did i interrupt anything?"  

skywerwolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:13 am
The clone of jedi turned. "surrender is not in my vocab, unless you leave i will be forced to kill you."

((and dont post a whole page until i post back!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:26 am
A clone of Katsu walked up to the door and knocked  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games