Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 am
As Oliwer sat on the ground he looked at the girls and though that they were both beautiful.Then he started to watch the clouds.

[[hey mistress are you genin too?]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

Nya brushed some hair behind her shoulder and then looked back up at the clouds.
"Nice to meet you guys. My name is Katsunya." she said a bit flatly. It wasn't that she didn't care, it was just her natural reaction to people.

(( I'm not sure. I think I am...? I'm not sure really. sweatdrop ))

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 am
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura laughs a little bit, somewhat being able to read Oliwer's body language. She followed both of their stares up into the clouds and her gaze is lost amongst them. "Well Katsunya. If you don't think of this as a weird question, why were you looking at the clouds?" Sakura asked, feeling an interest with anyone who looked at the clouds.

----- Konoha Genin -----

[You can ask one of the crew or higher ranked people or the hokage of your village]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 am
Sakura and Katsunya were both good names Oliwer thought. "Ahh its so nice to just chill out and watch the clouds with you girls." Oliwer giggled a little bit.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 am
Kenric Reigan

User Image

Kenric walked through the park, birds tweeting and tree's singing with the Spring breeze. As Kenric walked through the park, he seen a group of people he stopped at a fork in the road and sat at a bench about 50 feet away from the group and pulled out his sword, when his hand touched the sword, it turned into a greyish blue color which was the color of his chakra, "This sword is so mysterious," He said rubbing the blade with his fingers. He then said "Seki-reigan." Then he appeared on top of a tree the next second seeing the sun decline across the horizon, like the eyes of a baby closing his eyes to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 am
[[You academy you starteds of just now]]  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Nya let out a slightly uncaring noise, fixated on the clouds too much to really respond. Not wanting to feel rude, Nya turned her attention back to the two people next to her.
"I find it interesting how they can stay floating up there and transform into different shapes depending on the mind's eye."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am
Oliwer suddenly realized that he should be in the Academy right now. "Hey girls i'm kinda late so i will continue with you later." Oliwer ran to the academy

[[exit to academy]]

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am
((Ah i do not know whats happening then becuase all i know is you have to pass accademy first.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:29 am
(My RPC has already become a genin...three times. You and Rao, however still need to learn the three basic techniques and whatever other requirements there are to become a genin in this particular village. Then you may be assigned to a squad. So, just go to Academy real quick, pop out six posts each *I think* and become genin. It's that easy.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 am
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura laughed at the response but she herself agreed with it entirely. She barely even noticed that the boy had left, she was too caught up with looking at the clouds. "Heh. My thoughts exactly." Sakura pulls her arms out from under her and lets herself plop down onto the ground so she is now laying down, looking up at the clouds. "Sorry if we were bothering you. If we were or are, then I will leave. Its only courteous."

----- Konoha Genin -----

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 am
Kenric Reigan

User Image

Kenric looked down towards the group and smiled at one inparticular. "Their is something about her that just grabs my attention." Kenric said while standing on the top of the tallest tree in the park, the other trees looked like ants compared to the tree he was standing on. He looked towards the sky and seen a cloud that looked like his sister, he smiled "I miss ya sis, I will avenge you I promise." He then fell back purposely and gracefuly fell like a sky diver and when he neared the ground, he backflipped and landed on his feet right next to the group, "Hello friends, how are you this fine day." He smiled towards everyone.

((Sorry if I'm a bit late on saying hi to everyone.))  

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 am
Firu Shinra
(My RPC has already become a genin...three times. You and Rao, however still need to learn the three basic techniques and whatever other requirements there are to become a genin in this particular village. Then you may be assigned to a squad. So, just go to Academy real quick, pop out six posts each *I think* and become genin. It's that easy.)

[What techniques are we needing to learn other than the starting ones. I was told when my pro was accepted that I could be a genin. but if there is trouble about it, i can do it >.<]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 am
(In this village, it is just the three basic techniques, then you are genin. *Shrugs* I don't know what other prerequisites they have in this village, but I have had Sedra for a while, and he has become genin in several different countries, as well as this one, so, idk)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image

Smiled and waved the other guy off.
"Later Oliwer."
Nya then turned her attention to the girl who mentioned her name was Sakura.
"No, it's fine. I have to go as well."
Nya then began to stand up and dust off her kimono and shorts.
"I'm sorry if I seemed rude, just not used to nice people."
Brushing some more hair off of her shoulder, Nya made a small smile to the girl.
"Nice meeting you."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces