Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 pm
"I Shielded her to try to save her life," Kiae said, a bit annoyed. "I don't know if it's safe to unshield her, if I don't even know what I Shielded her from."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:31 pm
"That is true." Cobain admitted. "Sorry."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 pm
"No problem. It's why I'm an Aes Sedai, and you're an unpresentable Warder," Kiae told him with a laugh.
"And are you happy now?" she asked softly, half-serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:24 pm
"Yeah. I would be way happier if we weren't always on the run, though." Cobain said, sighing. "It almost seems like I've been either running or going somewhere my whole life, really." He said reflectively, shrugging. "I'd like to see it stop sometime, you know?"
((I have GOT to get away from this s**t my sister's friend is listening to. gonk Sorry, but I gotta split.))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:54 pm
"You won't," she assured him, saying nothing in regards to herself. "Some day everything will wind down the Wheel, as it's supposed to."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:45 am
Cobain barked a short laugh. "The Wheel be damned, it never seemed to help me out much before." He said, shaking his head. "One day, Kiae. One day this'll all work out, and we can live peacefully."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:37 pm
"The Shadow will never rest, so that means I never will either," she told him, a bit sadly. "I'll either live to fight it, or die by it."
Kiae straightened her shoulders, and shook her head. "Even if I have another child, nothing will change."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:36 am
“Some both live and die fighting it”, a voice said out of the woods behind the two. It was an odd monotone, almost melodious. A few seconds later, Melthin walked into sight, looking around quickly to make sure nothing was too close by that could eavesdrop. The attack had taken his confidence from him.
------
As he sat next to the sleeping Esole, he heard something coming from the outside. “Now what is happening?” Before long, what was happening was shown before him. Trollocs ran into the street and began murdering as he watched from the window. “Peh, pathetic wretches. I have already studied them enough that I don’t need any more of their corpses. Yet…A few more wouldn’t hurt.” Before he could finish his vocal train of thought, the door opened and then everything was in darkness. He only remembered bits and pieces of it. A Trolloc having its neck broken by a band of air, which he was sure he was responsible for, and then something else. A man or a woman in a dark robe.

When he awoke he lay on the forest ground, not a few miles away. He checked himself for injury yet found none. “To attack and not kill is a grave mistake so why did they leave me alive? And Esole as well for that matter”, he said as could still feel Esole through the bond.
Perhaps they intend to use us for something latter on. No matter, I must find Esole and procure everyone together in order to have our numbers strengthened against this odd foe. His mind quickly formulated a plan and he dashed off, trailing the tracks of two who he assumed were the Yellow and her old flame.
-----
“The village was attacked, by what I do not know. From what I saw though, it was a group of Trolloc’s and someone in a dark robe. He, or she, was not a mydrall. I did not feel the glare or see the person disappear. Sadly I just wish I knew the gender so that I could at least classify and possibly try to understand why they left myself and Esole still alive.” Typically he again began pondering on the reasons the odd person would want them alive.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 am
Kiae whirled around in shock - she hadn't even sensed the man approaching, and silently berated herself.
She could see he had been beaten down, though, and sympathy grew inside her. "Where's Esole now? Why aren't you with her?" Kiae asked, expecting the Green to pop out any minute now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:24 am
"Who said I am not? I am merely scouting ahead to rid her of any danger. As to where she is...." He stopped for a moment and looked around, still trying to get used to the Bond's sense of direction. He raised his hand and pointed in the direction Esole was coming from, smiling slightly. "About eight clicks that way, and coming rather quickly towards this direction. I have already cleared the area of any and all possible threats." He turned his gaze back to Kiae, his facade of calm slightly cracking with a hint of confusion. "Why did you two run? The moment you were gone was the chance they needed. This means one of two things. They either saw that you shielded Esole with one of the carrions or they decided to strike once our numbers were thinned. Either way you look at it, you and your friend leaving started it."
He lectured on as he pointed to Cobain when he said 'friend'. "Yet I could be wrong. Let us hope that I am in my assumption." He pushed his glasses up as he looked at the tinker camp, a small smile on his face as he gazed. "Tinkers? It’s been ages since I've seen one. I suppose I should get out more often." He started strolling towards the caravan, already forgetting Kiae's presence altogether. How long has it been since I last explored a Tinker's body? Sad that they aren't anything special like any other specimen I have had.

((Guess who's back? Back again? I am back! Tell a friend. XD))  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:47 pm
(Don't forget to break up paragraphs and watch your punctuation. Also, the Bond is either faint or nonexistant, since Esole is SHIELDED. She has no connection to saidar, therefore she has no connection to the Bond. It's still there, it's just temporarily muted or something. Sorry, it's just driving me crazy.
And ya know, him going off to 'study' Tinkers is doing nothing for their relationship. xd )

Kiae narrowed her eyes, and remained frozen as a gust of wind dragged the man back in front of her.
"I am only going to say this once, and the fact that I am saying it at all is tribute to the fact you are a Warder and not merely a dog in my way," she hissed, pulling him so close their noses were touching. "You are not to go near the Tinkers unless I am present. You are not to speak to them unless I am present. And you are not to study them like they are something in a library."
She took a deep breath, and released her hold on him slightly. "They are human beings, and ones who have treated me far better than I deserve, and they are going to be shown some respect while I still have breath in my body. Are we clear?"
That said, she collected herself and peered at him. "We ran because we came across a friend of Cobain's who had been tortured and then killed - it was a trap. I had hoped leaving would draw them away, not to the village."
She stiffened slightly. "But if you insinuate that I have ever played a willing part in their butchery, I will not leave pieces of you large enough for a dog," she threated in a low hiss, anger rising at the very idea she had been in on the attack in some way.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 am
((They have a relationship? Where was I when this happened xd I'll try to space things more and stop using the dreaded '...'s of doom >_<. As to the bond, I reacted that way due to her post, being able to feel Ethin traveling towards you but I suppose I was wrong and didn't take into consideration that the shield would indeed dull his sense of where SHE was. All points dually noted. Is this satisfactory?))

After he was released he moved a few feet away and took out a kerchief from his shirt pocket, quickly wiping the point where her nose touched his. "I agree to the conditions under the circumstance that you do not by any means invade my personal space again." As he stuffed the kerchief back into his shirt pocket he looked back at the camp and then looked at the surrounding area. "And now that the negotiations are finished, I have a favor. If there is a marionette in that Tinker caravan, I would like to borrow it for a night." He knew it was an odd request but with the recent activity of darkfriends using corpses and his main source of movement and of battle being called unholy, he needed something new.

"Or is that too unreasonable?" He said as he opened his book and began rereading his chapter on human blood vessels and the paths of the blood. "If it’s too much of an overburdening task for you, I could ask one of the Tinkers or Esole. But then one would think that the simple task of obtaining a marionette would be simple, even for a Yellow." He shut the book and put it back in his pocket, remembering faintly that she had once shredded his observations on the undead crow as well as a page on mydrall and one concerning an odd creature he encountered in the Waste. He also remembered all the effort he had to do to replace them afterwards by adding them to the back and making side memo's to reference the reader there. "As to your comment on the attack, I never insinuated that you played the part of the stone player merely the stone. If you had been involved then I wouldn’t have gotten away alive somehow. Your hate towards me would have made you tell them to slaughter me while they had the chance. That I am alive is proof enough."  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:33 am
(I meant relationship just as in their acknowledgment of each other's existence. And sure. I didn't mean to pick, just trying to stay accurate. But for the last time - it wasn't an undead bird. rofl )

Kiae drew herself up to her full height - not much, but she could make it impressive when she had to. "I am an Aes Sedai," she said coldly, letting the Voice seep into her tone. "I would not stoop so low as to kill another Sister's Warder, despite any personal feelings I may have. That is the last time I will address the matter, Melthin."
With that, she stepped closer to him, deliberately provoking him. "And rest assured, if I did want you dead, you wouldn't live long enough to realize it," she assured him in a whisper, meeting his gaze evenly. Remaining where she was, she continued to stare at him. "And if you wish a marionette to practice on, you are more then welcome. Asano!" she called, smiling when a young boy rushed forward.
"Yes, Kiae?" he asked, and she only shook her head in amusement.
"I need you to go find one of your uncle's marionettes, if you will. This gentleman would like to inspect it," she told him, and watched as the boy ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:57 am
As the boy left their sight, Melthin moved away from her again, more in a rushed manor then the last time. "My rules Yellow Aes Sedai, 2 foot lengths away and no closer." He was now becoming agitated as well as uneasy and he hated it. He gave a small cough to clear the air once more and turned his back on her and to the camp. "Is he any good at making them? Are his details almost lifelike? And does he use the same bright colors that they all display on their wagons?" Slowly he coiled his mind around the newly formed plan. To use his puppetry weave on an inanimate human replica. It might fail. But if it doesn’t then it will be much more publicly appealing then taking the bodies from raids and Trolloc attacks.

He started tapping his foot impatiently as he waited. It was a curse how anxious he got before starting a new experiment. He decided to try and think of something else besides his research and the attack to occupy the time with. "I have a question to ask. That is, if you would be willing to answer." He didn’t know why he had said it, or even what made him think of saying it besides the fact that she was a Yellow and that she might know others in her own order. Do I seek the answer for vengeance? No, what has been done cannot be undone. I must come to terms with that and move on. Yet, why do I ask? In hopes of finding the sister responsible and demanding answers?  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 am
Kiae resumed her close position to him, as if she hadn't heard his words at all. "His marionettes are very good," she replied calmly. "Lifelike, colorful - he uses them in plays he performs in villages."
She blinked at his sudden request, but folded her arms across her chest lightly. "Of course you may ask. If I can answer, I will," she assured him.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games