Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Nori found himself at a loss of words. He knew what he wanted to say, but couldn't.
Sure he liked Toyo, and yeah, she liked him. But Nori didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship just yet.
"Do you mind if i check my email?" Nori asked, glancing at his laptop.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Nori went back to his laptop.
"Nope, its fine." Toyo said, laying back on his bed. It was comfortable. She thought about things. She liked Nori, and Nori liked her. So where did that leave them? Toyo didnt want to get her hopes up, and start thinking of a relationship, because Nori seemed hesitant.
Hmmm...

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:48 pm
On myspace there were a few comments, and a message. Also some picture comments. Most of were were from annoying little girls that wanted his attention.
The message was from his last girl friend, back where his parents lived.
She was just asking how he was doing since they hadn't talked in a while.
Her name was Vanida. She had a scene-type of hair cut and was Hmong. In the end, she'd broken up with him for some other guy, who dumped her two weeks later.
To be honest, Nori still had feelings for her. And he missed her; but he wouldn't ever get together with her again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm
((Wow. I thought this thread had died 0_0 Dude, do I even remember how to write as Travis?? Lol. Whats going on? @_@))  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm
Toyo played with the zipper on her jacket, thinking.
Would her body be an issue? She was so, small. only 5'0" and it wasnt like she was anorexic, she wasnt. but she was just a little smaller than most girls. sure, she had some curves, but not much. she wasnt a stick. but she had snow-white skin. well, not quite that white, but she reminded herself of a porcelain doll. and Mori was the same way. it ran in their family.
and her breasts. They werent big, but they weren't small either. she was a 34 b, but she always felt self-concious. and her hair was weird. it was white-blond. [[the pic was the only good one i could find, for her.]] and shoulder length. her bangs were cut jagged and short, above her eyes, but she was thinking about doing something different with it. maybe parting it, or cutting it, maybe dying it. she wanted a change.
she hardly wore make-up. she did, she wore eye-liner and mascara, but she didnt really need anything else. Toyo looked frail, and fragile.
maybe if she changed, nori would want her more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm
Travis heard the murmurings of his classmates all around him.
They may have thought they were being quiet but his hearing was excellent.
Somehow there was a rumor flying around that Mayumi had stayed with him over the weekend. Was it a rumor if it was the truth?
Whatever. Travis thought, irritated. He wished everyone would just stay out of his business and get lives already. “I heard they’re shacking up now.”
“He’s so scary! How could cute little Mayumi trust a guy like that? He could probably kill her and not feel any remorse.” He heard one girl whisper to another.
He heard all of this perfectly. As if they had been speaking to him personally. Usually he couldn’t care less what they said about him but today it bothered him. Maybe because, Mayumi too, was now being spoken of.
His eyes like two deadly daggers looked over to the bunch and he could swear they lost their color then.
“I gotta go!” One exclaimed before running out. He rolled his eyes. He was violent ok, but he wasn’t going to kill the girl. Running away would be useless anyway. I’d catch up in an instant. Travis thought to himself. On top of all the annoying comments he heard he was also angry because the lack of Mayumi. They both had detention and rarely saw each other. He felt weaker…

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm
[[lawl @ haru. if you go back, you'll see that i posted w/ mayumi ...
i just skipped ahead from travis's house to school since we had died there. xD]]

"Toyo, what're you thinking? you look confused," Nori finally spoke up, after watching her play with her jacket's zipper.
"Something you wanna talk about?" Nori asked, wanting to be helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 pm
Toyo bit down on her bottom lip.
"Why do you like me?" She asked, looking up. It was a rather blunt question. She sat up, criss-cross.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:02 pm
Nori was taken aback somewhat from her question. It was pretty straight forward.
"Well, you're a really nice girl, and you're beautiful. I've been trying to find someone who isn't superficial and fake. You're perfect. Down to earth, real. Not just like, relationship wise, but friends too. I don't have many real friends," Nori stopped himself there. He was running on again.
"Is that okay?" Nori asked, a little nervous to what she might say.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm
"Well, you're a really nice girl, and you're beautiful. I've been trying to find someone who isn't superficial and fake. You're perfect. Down to earth, real. Not just like, relationship wise, but friends too. I don't have many real friends" Nori said. He was rambling again. She thought it was cute.
No one had ever said that about Toyo. Maybe because no one cared to talk to her. She blushed, realizing that she wanted to kiss him again.
"that was perfect." She said, then leaned forward, touching his cheek, she kissed the other one.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 pm
June fidgeted on the white couch. Travis’ place was absolutely huge. She was afraid to move around in it too much in fear she’d somehow get lost there.
A pretty sad notion, but totally feasible when it came to her crappy sense of direction.
She was amazed she had even made it to his house! She had to give the credit to GPS on that one though.
God I’m bored! She looked to the large TV. She wanted to watch it so bad or…play a video game… anything to kill her insane boredom.

There are so many buttons and 10 freakin’ billion remotes! I can’t work anything in this stupid house. She thought of Travis and how she wished he didn’t have to go to school.
He could be hanging out with her right now. Call in sick or something.
She was wearing one of Travis’ T’s and a pair of gym shorts since she forgot to pack her own clothes. He didn’t seem to mind lending her his clothes. She picked up a leather-bound book by a telephone and cracked it open. “Oh duh. A phone book.” She said aloud figuring out what it was once she saw all the numbers and names.
On the first page it said” Travis Cell” and a number neatly written under.
“I’ll text him!” She said excitedly while she whipped her phone out with lightning speed.
Smiling she punched in his number along with this,
“YO TRAVIS. Got ur # frm ur weird fone book. I’M BORED-Juno.

~~~~~~

Travis took his phone out from his pocket and glanced at caller I.D.
Only a number, meaning whomever it was, they weren’t in his contact list.
He read the poorly spelled message. And wrote back. “Your spelling sux…”
“Oh yeah? Mr. ‘Sux’?”
She replied.
Travis smirked. “What do you want?” She was a good friend. He could afford to mess with her some. After a couple of minutes she replied, “………..” And then, “:’( Super bored~ come home and play.”
“Ur getting mighty comfortable in my house. U do know I stay on campus now right? I don’t have 2 come back there.”
He wrote.
“R U KIDDING ME?!!!!! U BETTER! I’VE COME 2 C U DARNIT!” Travis snorted at this. She’s such a moron. He thought dotingly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Nori smiled, pulling Toyo onto his lap. Vanida's myspace page occupied the screen, and he wondered what Toyo would say about it. Nori was on Vanida's top friends. Out of 12 he was fourth.
Would Toyo care?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Nori pulled Toyo into his lap. She liked it.
She looked at his web-page. it was a girls profile, she was pretty. and he was the fourth on her top friends.
it wasnt toyo's business, so she didnt say anything, but that didnt keep her from thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:46 pm
Nori clicked onto his home page, and saw that he had a message.
It was from Vanida, she'd sent him another message.
"Nori, I miss you. And I really want you back. I know I made a terrible mistake pushing you away for that stupid other guy. I should have realized how blessed I was to have such a loving guy like you. I love you."

And that was it.
"Wow, she's got to be kidding me." Nori sighed, not knowing what to say to that.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm
[[haru, i'm sorry. i was gone last week, and will be again this week...
we're kind of at a point where we need plan or something to go off of. Some sort or conflict to role play about with Travis and Mayumi...
confused ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games