Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:55 pm
Shiro just stood around as these conversations went on as if he wasn't there. "So are you the one I should be talking to now about getting some training?" He said to Ame.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:21 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

- - - - - -Ame looked at Shiro with disdain and pursed her lips. "Maybe you misunderstood. Oroami is still the Mizukage and Hero is still the leader of the Mist Seven. These changes of leadership will not occur until after the Jounin Exams. So until then, don't bother me." Yes, she was cold and albeit a little rude. But she sort of resented the situation a little. Who was he to demand training in exchange for his practically useless information? If she was in charge, she would have tortured the info out of him. And making a promise and then having someone else fulfill it for you was such a "man thing" to do. Sure, Oroami would have Hero start Shiro's training, but once Hero became Mizukage, he would have no time for such frivolous things. It would be Ame's job to oversee him. Lesson one? Don't mess with Muramatsu Ame. He could learn that now.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Hero shook his head "Shiro I was your sensei so I will train you whenever your ready"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:55 pm
"Ok. Well I am ready now. I was just waiting for you two to get done with your conversation first."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:33 pm
((Sorry. I went to on Hiatus and still am on it, but disregard the convo before.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm
______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

{{ That's fine Daijb. No harm, no foul. }}

- - - - - -Ame figured she wasn't needed here any longer. "I guess I'll see you lather then, Hero-san. Come find me if you need me." She nodded before her clone dissipated into breath of fresh mist and completely disappeared away leaving no trace of itself.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi walked in and turned to hero. "Sorry I have been out a bit, what did i miss?"

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:37 pm
Hero sighed "NOt much"  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:03 pm
"You missed the kage threatening me. And my massive snark at it." Shiro smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 pm
Hero smiled "Alright ready"

((Hey shiro in the training I need you to screw up with a paperbomb kunai so I have a small story for hero. I need a reason for him to hide underneath armor and a accident that screwed up his face would do))  

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 pm
"Have been for a while."

((Ok I guess I can. You mean just throw it and you take the hit by surprise?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:25 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi sighed. "So where is Oroami then?" He pulled his old anbu mask off and stashed it in his pack.

{O.o Aww i want to help with that, you should have a metal arm or something lol}
User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm
Zane ran through the village and finally arrived at the office of the Mizukage. He busted through the door in a rush and looked at everyone around, panting, seeing Jedi there. "Sir...gasp...Sengetsu's in the grass village attacking someone!" Zane shouted as he sat down on the floor out of exhaustion from his long journey.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 pm
Yokai knocked on the door and came in. Then he looked around. No sign of the person he was looking for. He sighed and then said, "Shushin no jutsu," and was gone.

Dripples

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am
{dont respond to me, i wont be able to rp for a couple days because im going on a mission trip...7 days till saturday}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games