Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:21 pm
HHmm... yeah. Your idea of a 'lunakinesis' actually inspired me a bit with my own plot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:28 pm
Yup. I got the word lunakinesis from a quiz i took last year. The quiz was 'what is your inner element?' They had some results as a aerokinesis, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, aquakinesis, and lunakinesis. I liked the word and the definition of lunakinesis so Sakura Ai's heritage is part lunakinesis. Shadowmancer, well, i was using a dictionary for homework one day and i came across the word shadowmancer and i liked it and took it.  

Ai`
Crew

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:49 pm
Lol. That's cool. Heh, you learn something new every day. Well... I had gotten some of my plot from the four forces of nature. Two of them are gravity and electromagnetic, I forgot about the other two. But I feel that one is possibly kinetic... and one that has to do with resistance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:55 pm
I think i know what you mean, but i don't know the other one too. I learned it way back in sixth grade. Man, good memories back then in Middle School.  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:00 pm
XColdXHeartX
I almost have 3k.. O.o For me.. as soon as i reach like 4k i spend it. XD I dont have the ability to save anything. v.v

man.. The only person Susie dated was Uwasa.. O.o Cause when we first started this high school in a thread, he hasked her out. So its been going on for.. a looooooooooong time. o.O wow, i just really now noticed that.. Heh. ^.^ crazy.

Hee hee!! I was in that thread!!okaies joy was..but still...heh. Yes You and Uwasa are like in Rias famous Couples hall of fame. But then again,there were like 5 other dudes loving you..

umm..that one dude,then Blue,then some other dude...and yea..just ltos odf dudes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:15 pm
>.> -.- I have to leave from this Sunday to to late this Thursday,.. really sucks But I'll be on later tonite and somewhat early, early tomorrow morning and that's it. Bye all.  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:05 pm
*has a pollar bear suit on* ROAR I'M A POLLAR BEAR! *attacks a random pillow*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:10 pm
You know those lil things in life you live for? like the tickle of the grass. Or coming home to your loved ones and kissing them on the cheek? (i dunt think anyone is that old yet) Or gaining a level up in some MMORPG? Or maybe even just watching the paint dry?

Well i found mines!

Heavy Wushu (martial arts) practice then a nice long hot shower (with nice relaxing smelly shampoo) and finally finishing it off with a nice laptop reading the wonderful RP posts and all.

::sigh:: life is good.. ::watches sakura ai rip up a pillow:: O-o;;

and then you relize that your event for your rp site is coming up tommorow crying and ohhh the agony.. ::dies::  

KuraiGekkou

Suicide Commando1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:18 pm
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
Magic magic ninjas what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:19 pm
I love my shampoo, its Bed Head for rock stars, then i have my second shampoo its called Pantene for redheads, then i have my soap thats homemade. Yeah, i Love Field Hockey..its what a sweat for. Oh and the pollar bear thing..yeah..when it was halloween my friends and i dressed up as bears and we kind of ran around. Sometimes we'll trip on the ground and it'll be hard to get back up because we have pillows down or suits. So then we'll end up rolling back home on our bellys and back.

And ripping up a pillow..we that was for my brother..he was really pissing me off. So i yelled at him and my parents ended up laughing at me because they never seen me yell. So i went up to my room and ended up pounding a pillow because i was mad at my little brother.

I'm not going to on tommarow. I have a carwash (don't get silly idea's) and a party to go to..then a sleepover at that party..I have such a wonderful life.  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:39 pm
::still i mango..I smell ncie ^-6:; Heh,you know I could always help you Kuri,Cuz I am the lone 2nd level Mod!!!! Nyahhaha!!! I jsut miss positng in the announcment boards.

::sigh::
Well Poppys gone badass..Ella is happy..Poppy has no emotions now. Louisie is being stalked by majins...Bloom is tracking a dude with a bounty over his head. And Joy is...well currently eating at the cafeteria..do dead people need to eat?

If I have one thing I live for..is for living on the edge,When I play chicken with the cars in rush hour..when I attack Taxi's..when I chase buses in my dug outfit ((I actually have one)) When I hug random people on the subway. And when I give lots of money to a homeless person,and that smile he/she gets.

Yea..I live for me being crazy. Cuz its fun,for insanity is an adjustment to this insane world.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:48 pm
If i had one thing to live for it would actually be running around as a cosplayer..fun fun

Poppy, i can see you hanging out with Feena alot now since she is cold and she scared off alot of people. It was fun. If you want Joy to talk to someone Sakura is always free for talking. Oliver well, i dun no about him.

Maybe i should make up another RP character who is based off as myself IRL  

Ai`
Crew

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:53 pm
Actually,Joy was based off the RL me..and Poppy is based off..the darker part of me...yes...thats it...

Im not hype.r.its just the whole world is too mellow.
Oo Feena and Poppy!!We shall rule the world!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:00 pm
wonderlandx13
I'm not going to on tommarow. I have a carwash (don't get silly idea's) and a party to go to..then a sleepover at that party..I have such a wonderful life.

Dammit. BTW I have 911 gold. How funny isn't that?! HA!  

Suicide Commando1

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:05 pm
::nags kurai:: uummm....student of the month!!!!

lol OMG I just got a funny idea for a fanfic or fanmanga...ok what happens when you put Feena, Kiyowa, and Ella (ok well now probably poppy, since she gones badass on us xd ) together and let them run around freely around Ria High without Tiff, Sakura ai, or Joy...I smell trouble whee  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games