Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 pm
Laura laughed and licked her lips. "Your drink tastes better than mine." she said playfully, giggling a bit.

Elyon sighed. "I know . . . but I didn't like the way you were putting it before." she said, glaring at him lightly.

Coryn laughed and then landed in the cave and noticed the proximity between Kolan and Elyon. "Well, you two seem to be getting along well." he said with a grin. He was still very giddy from his night with Karelym.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm
((Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Rolan grinned, "It gets better." he assured her, not entirely sure what he even meant by that...but it sounded like something a man would say. ANd he wanted to impress his lady love.

Kolan sighed as he looked at the transformed woman before him. She made a beautiful dragon, but he knew how he itched every time he was in human skin, and he didn't doubt being this way did something similar to her. The best he could do was to ease her entrapment for the time being. "You don't like many things, Elyon." he said with both weariness and amusement in his tone.

As Coryn entered, he raised a dragonish brow and retorted, "And you seem like a fledgling on Grenesmoire." A dragon night of passion so to speak. A holiday celebrating Grenes, the great dragon god and his lady wife, the warrior woman slash goddess Moire, who gained a dragon form from her husband through the noble deed of saving a dragon's life. A very romantic story actually, and one that Kolan enjoyed..all things considered..

Karelym smiled from on Coryn's back, tilting her head at Kolan's words, "What is Grenesmoire?"

Kolan grinned at Coryn, wondering if he'd explain the night where eligible dragon lads and lasses, and the older dragons too were supposed to find a partner and engage in a night of passionate love in honor of the passionate love had by their patron God and Goddess. Participation wasn't required, and it wasn't just random. Dragons who had found their life-mates already were together, obviously, and unmated dragons hoped to find their mates on that holy night, although not all did.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 pm
Laura laughed. It didn't make any sense at all and therefore she found it completely funny. It was just so random. She leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his cheek, pulling back with a smile.

Coryn blushed . . . deeply. "Uh . . . hehe . . . um . . . I've never particpated in it . . ." he said, clearly embarrassed by the subject and the dirty thoughts that it provoked. He was desperately trying to hide these thoughts from Karelym since most of them involved her . . . and him . . . and some very dirty things.

Elyon looked at Kolan and nodded at Karelym's question. "Yeah, what's Grenesmoire?" she asked him curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:59 pm
Rolan smiled back at her before taking another sip as he looked to Laura's mother. She was smiling rather pointedly and he blushed, "Erm..it's very nice meeting you."

Laura's mother smiled, "The same to you..you seem like a nice boy..my husband might well refrain from tossing you into the river." she said with a chuckle, at which, Rolan seemed a little uneasy and he looked to Laura, not sure if the mother was joking.

Kolan wasn't embarrased by the holiday, it was part of how he'd grown up. It was just osmething he'd never participated in. "A holiday dedicated to Grenes, the dragon god, and his wife, the goddess Moire. It's a ritual of love and love-making." he said with a chuckle, amused by Coryn's response.

Karelym blinked at that and looked to Coryn as she said playfully, "You'd better not have, Cor."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 pm
Laura giggled and smiled at Rolan. "He only does that to my older sisters. But that's because they brought home guys that just weren't good for them at all . . ." she whispered to him, though her hand went down to hold his comfortingly. She'd make sure that her father didn't throw him in the river. "My dad may seem tough at first, but he's just a big teddy bear on the inside." she said and then chuckled, a sort of inside joke, considering that her father could change into a grizzly bear.

Coryn chuckled nervously. "Never found a dragon girl that could even compare to you Kar . . ." he said and then remembered how many female dragons would come over to him and try to get him involved in the holiday, but everytime he would refuse politely. He'd never wanted another besides Karelym.

Elyon had a sort of puzzled face on, at least . . . as puzzled as a dragon's face could get. "Did you ever participate in it Kolan?" she asked, seeiming only curious, but inwardly hoping that he hadn't . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:45 am
Rilym nodded in relief, and he noted her chuckle after calling him a teddy bear on the inside. "What was that chuckle for, young lady?" he asked softly, both playful and curious.

Karelym smiled and patted Coryn's neck, "My very wise vyallah." she said lovingly and playfully.

Kolan shook his head, "Nope. I don't have any interest in fulfilling random females. I only want my mate, if I even have one." he said with a shrug of his scaly shoulders. Every dragon, every being really, with a few anomalies, had a mate. Some were just not as easy to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 am
Laura got a wry grin. "You'll find out." she said teasingly.

Coryn chuckled at that and then headed to their usual spot to sleep before crouching down so that Karelym could get off if she wanted to.

Elyon stared at Kolan for a bit and then smiled. "Wow Kolan! I thought you were really cold, but it turns out your actually somewhat of a romantic!" she said in a surprised tone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm
Rollan raised a brow, only to stare as a man entered. He was very tall, a few inches over six foot with deeply tanned skin and very muscular. He had deep black hair that fell in little wavy curls past his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and a little goatee-beard combination that made the man look exotic, intimidating, and his general presence was almost animalistic. In a deep voice, he rumbled affectionately, "My little love, you've come home." the man, Drakkus, held out his arms for a hug from his daughter.

Karelym slid off and then stood beside Coryn, placing a hand in his side as she watched Kolan's scales darken.

Kolan had been feeling amused and a little smug after getting Coryn flustered, but at that, his orange scales darkened and took a reddish hue as he blushed. "Hmph." he grumbled embarrasedly, "Well..it's just..why would I want to settle for a female who wasn't my mate? It would be an insult to myself and my mate.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Laura jumped off the couch and ran over to her dad. "Daddy!" she said happily as she ran right into his arms and hugged him tightly, smiling as she did so.

Coryn nuzzled Karelym softly, deciding to give Kolan and Elyon a bit of 'privacy'.

Elyon smiled some more and then sighed, leaning to one side a bit. "Definately a romantic to be saving yourself for a mate you haven't even met . . ." she said in a rather breathy tone. She was mostly just teasing him, but she really was glad that he hadn't participated in such an event.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:35 pm
((Bumpness! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm
(I'ma go to bed, I was all excited to stay up but I'm feeling sickeningly tired. X-x. So I shall see thee tomorrow! *hugglez* Have a good night! I hope you feel better, Mousey T__T)

The mountain of a man dwarfed his daughter, catching her in a big hug and lifting her off of her feet. "Mmm, my girl. Where have you been? Not following merchants again, I hope." he teased, since as a younger girl she'd once followed a band of merchants a little over a mile out of curiosity.

Karelym smiled up at him, wrapping her arms around his snout as best she could. "I had so much fun tonight, my love." she said as she pressed a kiss to his snout, meaning every word..being with him..playing with him, spending the night playing in the water with him..Karelym warmed happily at the thought, and of course, Coryn's cute reactions to her less than clothed state by the water.

Kolan shrugged a bit, feeling his scales darken further. "Well..why would I want to be with a female who wasn't mine? I want only my mate, and I'll settle for no other."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:47 pm
((Nighty!))

Laura shook her head, giggling as she remembered her curiousity about the merchants. "No, I've been in the forest with Rollan!" she said with a smile.

Coryn smiled. As did I, my vyallah. he thought back to her, since speaking normally would have required him to open his mouth which would have ruined the hug that Karelym was giving him.

Elyon laughed a little and then nuzzled Kolan a bit. "That's quite honorable of you." she said and then pulled back with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 am
(x-x *sneaky* T__T Hey you! You're a sicky! You shouldn't be awake crying )

Drakkus paused before frowning, "Rollan..a boy? You've been alone in the forest with a boy?" he asked in low rumble.

Rollan stiffened slightly and suddenly wanted to wolf, but that probably wouldn't go over too well as it stood already.

Karelym's smile widened and she stepped back, freeing his snout. "We're going to have a lot of fun more often. And the next time we go to the lake, it'll be your turn to..well, you remember." She said with a wink, teasing him even as she felt a little ripple of excitement at the thought.

Kolan felt himself being nuzzled as she pulled back with a smile and he looked to her, considering something for a moment before saying, "So now I'm honorable rather than irritating?" Kolan grinned dragonishly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games