Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:40 pm
Pre looked slightly offended, "I know I'm not a Goddess. They only called me that when I used to fight in the war. They took advantage of my weakness. I was born from the love of two normal Faeries," She looked away, "Why do I feel like this? What happened to me...?" Her voice was small and insecure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Angelus sweated a bit at her words and tone. "It is called emotion and it a good thing. It means you exist...it means you are capable of feelings..it is a good thing." He sighed, "Sadly, I do not know if I can be called a God...although in all rules I am."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Pre fell silent for a while so she could think, "...Does this mean that I can...enjoy something...?" She said to herself in a whisper. Her voice increased in volume so that Angelus could hear, "Why do we have to be bonded together like this? What's the reasoning behind making me suffer? I don't understand..." She knew how it happened, but she couldn't understand why things ended up this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:41 pm
Angelus looked at her and sighed softly not hearing the first part. "How should I know...my parents would but they sure as hell ain't going to tell me. You suffer...I can understand how this is hard for you. But do you think this is easy on me damn it?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:44 pm
For a second Pre looked like she was on the verge of crying again, but it came and went just as quickly.
She stood up, "...I'm going back..." Was all she said and her wings appeared. She turned her back to Angelus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:58 pm
Angelus stood and his wings expanded out. "Well I'm coming with as well." He looked over at her sadly, "Look I am not trying to be cruel or hurtful to you. But you have to understand this is not easy on me either."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Pre grit her teeth and took to the sky without saying anything.
She left a dark blue streak in the night sky as she went. The moonlight glistened faintly from her armor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Angelus sighed and waited for a few minutes before simply vanishing into darkness. He was keeping up with her as pure darkness and had no trouble with doing so either.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 pm
Pre shot in through the hotel window and landed on the floor in the middle of the room.
"Onee-sama!" Tea's eyes lit up, until she saw her aura.
Pre still didn't say anything and went to a corner, "Don't bother me," Was all she said. She rested her back against the corner and sank to the floor. Her head tilted slightly and she looked lifeless as she was thinking about many things at once.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:04 pm
spade looked at the faerie. she was more garded this time. she looked at the faeri wonding if that had been some attack due to what she had said.
"when i was there there were no more faeries...." she was afraid.

lost looked at spade. he continued to sit by her side afraid to leave.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:12 pm
"You don't have to be afraid of them, right?" KoTari glanced over to Tea.
"We won't harm you," Tea said.
"See?" KoTari smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:18 pm
spade looked at tea. she calmed down a bit. "are you like the faerie that saved the others?" she spoke directly to pre.

lost continued to memorize small details about the faeires. he was curious about faeries he didnt know much about them.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 pm
Pre didn't speak.
Tea spoke in her sister's place, "We are not actually from here, so there's no way we could have saved anyone here," She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 pm
spade looked at tea. she closed her eye and began to rub her patch. she knew something was wrong but she couldnt tell what. it made her anxious.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:54 pm
Angelus appeared from the floor in a flash of darkness. "Hm, been a while since I traveled like that..." He rolled his shoulders and sat down on the floor before rolling his eyes as a list appeared in his hand. "Work...it never ends..." He vanished yet again in darkness.

Akari sighed, "God of Death as busy as ever...I fear as to what would happen should the Academy ever get their hands on him and her." The her was directed towards Pre as he continued, "or just one of them..."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games