Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 am
"Hmm. What if you were... provoked?" Silva said. She then aims her hand at the girl and fired a small dark orb at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:52 am
Pre disappeared like she was an illusion. She reappeared two feet out of the magic's range, "That's what happens. I'm sure you understand. Well, I'll take my leave now," This girl wasn't worth her time and Pre never fought like that anyway. She never fought for play. She fought for survival. She walked to the dimension again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:05 am
Silva flew away angrily. "What a stubborn little b***h!! How dare she refuse to me!!" Silva was furious. She shot down the nearest tree as she flew by. She slowly calmed down. "Don't worry Silvia, there's always another fishie in the big blue sea. I feel like having a bath." She said to herself. She flew off into the night sky.

[[Exits to Serenity Springs]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:07 am
Pre rolled her eyes, "Power isn't only what you reveal," She said and walked into her dimension peacefully. She didn't know where to go, but for now she was going to relax in here until she thought she was needed.

(Pre exits to ???)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:51 pm
Silva lands in front of her so called "grave". She flies on to the nearest tree overlooking her grave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm
After a while Pre ended up returning to this forest, "Nothing worthwhile on this planet...maybe I should go back to Mythanos..." She pondered. She was in the same place she left.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Silva overhears Pre. She was too tired to do anything so she just listened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:00 pm
Pre sighed, "I shouldn't be on this planet as long as I have been...I'm offsetting the balance..." She opened up a dimension again, "...Then should I remain in the darkness for all eternity?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:03 pm
"darkness for all eternity?" Silva thought to herself. She became more surious and listened closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:06 pm
Pre had nothing more to say. She looked around her and then walked closer to the dimension, planning on departing to another planet or remaining inside the dimension for the rest of her long life.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 pm
"trust me, remaining in the dark would be the ladt thing you should want to do. You have a long life ahead of you." Silva sugested from the dark, her tone was soft and friendly, unlike before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:15 pm
"What do you want with me this time? I won't fight you," Pre said calmly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:20 pm
"Oh please, I had enough fighting today. I'm just trying to help you make a decision. If you stay in the darkness for all eternity, you'll get lonely. If you stay out here, theres so much to do." Silva explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm
Pre sighed, "You obviously don't understand," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:24 pm
"Of course I don't. But I just wanted to share my opinion on the subject." Silva said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games