Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 pm
"I don't want you to feel obligated," Lucinda said, shaking her head. "I don't like having my friends indebted to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:23 pm
"Th- Than let me come with you on your travels. An extra hand is always helpful." Renatus said almost pleading.  

Ean_arico

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm
Aoi was still sleeping in her bed, since she was tired from the journey. She had both of her wings folded over her blanket, since it was more comfortable than sleeping directly on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Lucinda looked at him and then smiled. "Yes, I would like that, a lot," she said, nodding.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 pm
"Th- Thank you." Renatus said smiling. He bowed to Lucinda. He straightened and stood. He held his hand to Lucinda.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm
Lucinda took his hand and gently pulled herself to her feet. "Thank you," she said.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:08 pm
puppetofdeath
Shoxie
Ralph laughed at what Alessa said. "Lucky you." He told her.

Alessa looked at the church curious. "Why do you have a door that points in the way of the church? Did you put it there or was it just coincidence?"

((i hope this is the last post in our RP, i dun want to make mistakes again. D| ))

"Well, I love going to the church to clear my head. For me, it's warmer there, much warmer than my cabin." Daiki said, looking at Alessa. Then, after a few more steps, they were at the back of the church. They were in the shadow of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTNow that the process of creating a new card was complete, Alfred yawned and stood up to stretch. It was a long process and by now Alfred was pretty tired and worn out from channeling his energy into the card. After another yawn Alfred bent down to pick up his deck and place it back in its rightful place in his pocket. Once more he now had a complete deck with which he could cast and tell fortunes. Of course he didn't expect the werewolf card to come up much during those. Just the thought of that happening made him chuckle slightly. Well he would definately know what it meant if it did.

Since the card was complete though, that meant now he could go to bed. Alfred yawned and made his way up to the room the inn keeper had given him. Before he gave the key to Aoi he had memorized the room number, so he knew where he was going. When he got to the door, he slowly pushed it open so as not to wake Aoi up, and crept slowly over to the vacant bed and laid down in it. One more yawn escaped his mouth before Alfred slowly slipped into a deep sleep for the rest of the night.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm
((Skip to morning?))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:27 pm
((Fine by me.))  

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Aoi gave a small yawn and stretched her arms before opening her eyes and finding herself in a hotel room. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she remembered just where she was and what she was doing before. Sitting on the bed now, she stretched her wings and arms, making sure that she was fully awake before she left the bed to go to the bathroom. After her business was done she went back to her bed and sat down, waiting for Alfred to wake up so they could do something. What that something was she had no idea yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTIt was a while before Alfred finally woke up. For the first time in three days he had eaten a good meal, slept in a good bed, and on top of that he had used a lot of energy and created a new card. So he had slept quite thoroughly. "Mmmmm..." Alfred groaned, rolling over so that he was now on his stomach. Because Alfred had slept in his clothes, his outfit and hair was in complete disarray. So was the bed, for that matter. The blankets and sheets were wrapped around Alfred in awkward positions and one of the pillows had been thrown off the bed.

INDENTEventually Alfred opened his eyes and groaned again as he slowly slid out of bed and unwrapped himself from the sheets and blankets. "Mornin'" Alfred said with a yawn when he noticed Aoi was awake as well. Despite his normal attitude, Alfred was not a morning person. The fortune telled slumped over and just laid on the floor for a bit before yawning again and standing to fix his clothes and hair. "Sleep well?" he asked as he put his sheets and pillow back onto the bed.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Nekochild08

4,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm
During the time she was watching him she had been entertained by his constant tossing and turning, eventually getting himself tangled up in the blankets. She gave a small giggle at that and then when he finally seemed to wake up, she watched the slow process and said with a cheerful smile. "Good morning, I slept very well and from the looks of it, you did too?" She didn't mention she had been awake for the last three hours watching him moving around in his sleep. She would keep that little bit to herself for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTAlfred yawned again and rubbed his eyes, still waking up. "Beats sleeping on the ground, that's for sure." he said with a small chuckle, regaining a bit of his joviality now that he was slowly waking up. On the other hand, he was still a little grumpy, as evidenced by him tripping and hitting his own robes. Afterwards he spent a good deal of time adjusting every minor bit of clothing he was wearing until everything was just right and was no longer annoying and tripping him. Eventually he got everything he was wearing just right, then he combed his hair with his finges and tied it back.

"Well then." he said with another yawn as he stretched again. "Let's go get that meal the inn keeper promised." Even though he'd just woken up, he was already ready to eat again. Probably from spending all that energy last night, but at least he had a way to recharge it this time. In fact, he had been waiting for a chance to make that new card for a while, but he knew if he did it when he didn't have a meal to eat afterwards then he would probably be half dead at the moment.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games