Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
(I haven't seen it either, but Henry's daughter Elizabeth I is my favorite person in history, so I'm obsessed with things relating to her. o_O Moonlight, Blood Ties, or True Blood? Or something else?)

Elryn leaned into the scratching, it felt wonderful and his ears perked as his tail wagged a bit. He beamed as much as a dog could at the favorite cousin bit, and he snapped his jaw at the playful tug. "Glad to be back in your life, cuz." Being with Dimitri..playing with him..teasing with him..he was thrilled. "Watch it buddy," he said playfully, baring his fangs, "This furball can bite." So saying, Elryn playfully bit Dimitri's sleeve, tugging on it from his position on Dimitri's side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm
((True Blood! That's it! Though, I am buying the Blood Ties book series with my paycheck on Friday biggrin lol. And Elizabeth was pretty a pretty bad a** woman for her time, I must admit XD))

Dimitri raised his arm, letting Elryn dangle for a moment. "Furrrrocious!" he teased playfully. He pulled the other off his side, hugging him into his chest. Kissing the other's furry head, he grinned. "You wouldn't hurt a flea," he teased.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:32 pm
(I only know of it because it's based off of a romance novel series, one of which I've read. Blood Ties looked cool, but I never got a chance to get to watch it *cries* O-o Elizabeth was the awesomenezzzzzzzz <3 Who's your favorite person in history?)

Elryn dangled a moment before being hugged into Dimitri's chest as his furry head was kissed. "No. Just you." he teased back as he gave a big, wet lick to Dimitri's cheek and then nuzzled him adoringly, drinking in Dimitri's attentions eagerly. He'd always strived for his cousin's affections and approval, his cousin was his hero. Elryn loved him more than anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:51 pm
((I'm torn between Sacagawea and Marie Curie biggrin ))

Dimitri chuckled. "I'd like to see you try," he said teasingly. "I'd still love ya anyway," he said, kissing the other once again. "You'll always be my favorite cousin."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:59 pm
(o-o rock on! Any particular reason for them? o-O )

Elryn grinned doggishly, eskimo kissing Dimitri, "Thanks. You're my favorite cousin, and I love you too. And I'm so much cooler than you are." he said, using a present day slang word. He'd never seen the connection between one of respectable popularity and a derivitive of 'cold', but 'cool' was the word and that was all that there was to it.

Derrick laughed at them both, stretching his arm and hitting Giamonde's shell by accident. The turtle man looked at him for a moment and Derrick frowned before looking back at Dimitri as his smile returned..mostly. "What a cute pair you make. Now all we need is a set of ears for Dimitri and I'll have a matching set of cute doggys." he teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 pm
((Both of them were really strong, independent, intelligent women...and each pioneers in their own right.))

Dimitri laughted with Elryn trying to use modern verbage. "You...cooler than me? In your dreams, maybe," he teased. At Derreck's comment, he narrowed his eyes playfully. "Say it again if you want another tickle attack," he threatened jokingly.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 pm
(o-o ^__^ That's awesome! *givez you a cream soda dum dum* would you have chosen to be a pioneer back then?)

Elryn snorted, "Suuuuuure."

Derrick grinned, reaching his hand out to ruffle Dimitri's hair as he said in a patronizing, person-to cute-little-puppy voice, "Aww, what a cute widdle puppy, Rowdy is." And then he laughed, suddenly rising and bolting from the room, if Dimitri couldn't catch him, then there could be no tickle attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:25 pm
((Like a frontier pioneer? I'm not sure. I think it would have been cool to be out there to make first contact with Native American tribes...but on the other hand, so much disease and whatnot...kinda intimidating...))

Dimitri set Elryn down. "Tag team time again, cuz," he grinned, bolting out ofter Derrick. He followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen. "I'm going to get you, D!" he said with a mock-threatening voice.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 am
Elryn followed with a happy bark, and Derrick darted around the island, laughing as he grinned at Dimitri before darting out into the living room and then out the front door. "You'll never catch me, kibble-breath!" he called back with another laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:12 pm
Dimiti circled around the island, trying to fake out Derrick, but it didn't work. He chased him through the living room and outside. He was quickly catching up to the other, and he reached out his arms to grab him from behind.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 am
Derrick laughed, and then he found Dimitri closer to him than he'd thought. The diistraction slowed him slightly and he felt himself being grabbed from behind. "Ahh! It's Dimitri!" he said in mock fright.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 pm
"Muahahaha! Yes...beware of the Dimitri Monster!" Dimitri chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Derrick's waist. He pulled them both to the ground, laughing the entire time. He pulled them so that he would land on his back and Derrick could land on Dimitri's stomach and not hurt the other.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm
Derrick laughed as they were pulled down. "Ah! The Dimitri Monster's got me!" He laughed against Dimitri before tilting his head towards Dimitri's and pressing a kiss to the other's cheek. "You run pretty quick, dog-boy." he teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 pm
Dimitri couldn't help but blush after Derrick kissed his cheek. It was all he could do to not kiss the other's lips. To get his mind off the subject, he chuckled back a bit. "Yea, but it was a lot easier with four legs," he shrugged.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Derrick chuckled as well, "Well then, I'm sure those necklaces are still lying around..I can give you back your four legs if you want." he said as a teasing grin spread over his face as he brought their noses together and eskimo kissed Dimitri.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games