Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Bradley looked around, "We're trapped..." He said, "Dammit! What the hell am I doing back here?!" His infected hand started to feel hot, "s**t..." He cursed, and pounded the door, "Lemme out you b*****d!" He yelled. His Angelic wings flared angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm
Lunair scowled, and slashed the bars of the cages to free the experiments who werent infected. then he turned to face the door. focusing, he knew what he had to do to free them. he had to do what it took. "Out of the way." Lunair said, before focusing, bringing his sword up. building magic, Lunair began to feel the strain instantly, intense, uncontrollable pain building. it would likely kill him, but the others could leave... the bracelet on his wrist began to crack, glowing brighter, then a single beam of light shot off the tip, hitting the door, and melting a hole. moving the sword around, Lunair cut a hole slowly, then stopped, dropping to the ground, the and dulling, and Bradley's coming off. (I gtg for a minute or so.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:21 pm
(...? Wasn't Leonard in Zen's Castle? And for everyone's information, Rick is not in the quarantine chambers. He's just outside.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm
Lydia crawled out of cage when the bars were cut. Something big was about to happen. She could feel it.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image[[ Oh, okay. Thanks for saying that, I thought he was in the room! >_<" ]]

Adrianna swallowed. This guy was something else! He had real wings, not like the brightly plumed bird of paradise. She'd seen these people before...' Angles? No, no, Angels!' Adrianna corrected herself. And he definitely wasn't going to get through the door that way.
Adrianna scooted to the front of her cage again and grabbed onto the bars.
She was about to tell the winged-man that he wasn't going to get through, when the other guy tried his hand at it. She raised her eyebrows in interest at the performance of magic.
Of course, she was also free of her cage now, since Lunair had cut the bars. Adrianna grinned slightly, then eased her feet out onto the floor of the room. She wasn't sure if it was allowed, but since when did that stop her? She stood up straight and began to stretch and loosen stiff muscles.
" Oh, you guys are neat! Are you gonna escape, too?" she asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:43 pm
"Don't-!" Bradley exclaimed, but he was too late. The bracelet was off his wrist and now the infection can spread like it was never hindered in the first place. Instantly his right hand felt cold and stiff. He crouched down and hugged his hand to try and get some temperature back into it, "I'm too close...Too close..." He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:46 pm
Lydia looked over at Bradley and instantly, her hands glowed with healing magic. She didn't now what was happening anymore. She stepped over to him and gripped his hand. She couldn't kill the infection when it had already taken over, but when it was just infected, she might be able to beat it back and keep it from spreading.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Psadas was about to reprimand Leonard for his little burst of insubordination when the man suddenly just turned and left without saying anything. Not that he minded too much, of course. That man was just to volatile. If he would have come along, he would have put the mission in jeopardy anyway. Besides, men like that just got on his nerves anyway, which was pretty hard to do actually. But he was just too serious, taking everything as an insult against him even when they weren't meant as such. If there was one type of person that Psadas just couldn't stand, it was a person without a sense of humor.

"Well I suppose there's nothing to do now except head out for Trinity Island." Psadas said with a shrug. Of course, as soon as he said that, all hell seemed to break loose. The sounds of fighting sounded in the hallways then suddenly sirens went off as the quarantine chambers went into lockdown. "Looks like we've got something else to take care of first. Spira, take up the rear guard and alert us if anything tries to take us unaware." Psadas said as he turned and walked out of the room, heading towards where the experiments were kept. He paused slightly when he heard a noise on the other side of the door he was approaching and a hole appeared in it. "Looks like we picked the right way to go." he said with a laugh, pulling Delila around and waiting for whatever was going to try and escape.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:49 pm
Bradley jumped back away from Lydia. His sword was in his hand already and the command was numbing his mind.
He brought the blade down on Lydia, but it stopped inches away from hitting, "...Wha-?!" Bradley was stunned. He didn't have time to stop the accursed blade, yet it suddenly changed it's mind on attacking this girl.

Rick looked over to the hunters, "I thought you were gone already. Good timing. Two Angel's charged the Academy but I have them in there. They have freed some of the experiments from what I hear," He said and started to walk away, "They might make good experiments so try to knock them out first."

(edited)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm
"I want to help," Lydia said, unconcerned about how he had come close to killing her. She reached her hands out towards his again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Bradley lifted the blade from where it was stopped, "I need to get out of here. That man is planning on doing something really bad. You understand right?" He asked. His voice was shaky and the infection slowly spread up past his wrist.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 pm
User Image

Adrianna side-stepped Lydia and Bradley to head for the door. While they chit-chattered, spoke, and other whatnot, she was going to try and get away if she could. She didn't want to hang around this place of cages any more!
Adrianna trotted to the door and observed the hole Lunair had made. She finalized her decision on what to change into. Before even stepping through the hole, Adrianna began transforming into a Komodo dragon. She had reasoned that the bite was probably one of the best defenses she could come up with.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Lydia gripped his wrist and began to put healing magic towards driving back the virus. That was what her magic was telling her to do and she was doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:58 pm
Rick's blade was resting on the back of Adrianna's head when she exited, "Go back to your cage like a good little girl," He said coldly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image[[ I gotta go. Posts will be a little random for two weeks.]]

Adrianna tensed, her now lizard tongue flicking in and out. The metal of Rick's blade sent a chill down her spine. She was caught before she could even leave the room?
Hissing in anger, she backpedaled into the Quarantine Room again. Her tail lashed, and she could already feel her mouth filling with that toxic drool full of deadly bacteria. What she wanted more than anything right then was to rush out and fasten her jaws on that man's leg.
That would give him an infection to worry about! Her gaze never left the hole. She stared impatiently at it, as if waiting for a chance.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games