Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 am
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo smiles at the clone had already made it's move shoving static strings into Pryo due to the fact Pyro hadn't dodged the punch. This would cause both the shadow clone and Pyro to not be able to move though the clone and Kazuo positioned them self to just miss the bones that shot out. (Pyro: Nothing you did after my punch hit you happened.) Kazuo smiles and appears next to Pyro with his hatake blade already out. He then quickly thrusts his blade through Pyro's heart and pulling it out of him through the side of his body. He then thrusts the hilt of his blade to the side of Pyro's head with immense strength leaving Pyro dead on the ground.

(Rewire technique)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu -1=47
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 129 -1=128

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:17 pm
Aro metatora
KaiKousecgen
Ty ran back in and faced Aro."Sorry you know that you cant piss off a kage." Ty then summoned up his puppets as Sir and Rain stood there and faced Aro.Ty smiled as he made the two puppes cross and had Sir once again aim for Aros rib cage. At teh Same time Rain jumpped in the air as swung his leg in the opposite directiona s Sir try to hit Aro as he dodged Sir.

((OK now im done leaving i think.))
aro jumped over and off sir`s leg leg as he stored chakra in his hand and pushed the leg of rain then came with an uper cut to rain`s chin this would be hard to dodge because of how fast aro is and ty not being able to see from a puppets eye veiw and if the hit conected the chin would be badly damaged or even broken.

Ty quickly moved back avoiding any and all bones that shot up from the ground.Ty smiled as he saw Aro hit Rain.Rain fell back getting a little dent from the punch but it did more damage to Aro then Rain. SInce Rain had 1 inch think metal armor,Aro might of even broken a knuckle.Sir quickly jumped directly behind Aro as he swung his right leg as hard as he could at Aros knee.It it were to hit Aro wouldnt be in crazy amounts of pain and might even break the knee.

((My puppets are metal plated,Rain has more plating then Sir so Rain can take alot of tai damage.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:26 pm
(not dead cuz i never edited my post and what rank are you Kai?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm
pyro hasu
(not dead cuz i never edited my post and what rank are you Kai?)

((Im just genin and why?Also you have to take one of the hits,either the bone or the punch))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:31 pm
(i know that and i havent edited my post yet plus you should not be able to even be able to keep up with aro right not because he is a jounnin)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 pm
pyro hasu
(i know that and i havent edited my post yet plus you should not be able to even be able to keep up with aro right not because he is a jounnin)

((Ty cant very well but his puupets can,if you watch a puppet master on naruto,they move there puppets around very very fast,and he just a jounin since every ones spped ccame down the puppes can keep up better))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm
(yea but the puppet is used by the user and your slow meaning the puppets are slow)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 pm
pyro hasu
(yea but the puppet is used by the user and your slow meaning the puppets are slow)

((im not that slow,hes pretty fast))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm
(welp if u say so..but me jus sayin he jounnin u gennin ur speed is now slow and his is faster)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 pm
pyro hasu
(welp if u say so..but me jus sayin he jounnin u gennin ur speed is now slow and his is faster)

((his is slower too,hurry and edit,cus i have to edit my post now))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 pm
Pyro fell back a bit due to the move " I see you've been training" Pyro said as he used master fusion to increase his speed and defense "thanks to Rahenno your movent isnt as fast" he said as he kicked himself back trying to dodge the next punch then felt the earth rumble with bone shooting up, pyro just barly caught himself to jump into the air but due to him jumping back he was off balanced getting cut by the bones on his left arm "damn this isnt gonna be easy at all" pyro said as he went into the second stage of the bloodline and made handsigns growing wings to lift him into the air to keep watch of the bones.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Get over yourself." Fenrir growled as he suddenly sank into the ground. A split second later a forest of bone shot out of the ground, the first towering of spikes shoot up through the tree Rahenno was on and then branching out of it at all angles to stab through him. At Rahenno's level dodging the branches aimed for his sides might be easy enough, but the ones that specifically followed the tree's branch to shoot out and impale his feet from the bottom were another story. Even with all of this though, it was all just a ploy to push Rahenno further up into the air as nine bolts of lightning shot down to fry him from above. Rahenno may have looked at the ice he had put on himself as an armor, but against lightning it just made the attack ten times more deadly. The true key to this attack, however, was to ensure a direct and damaging blow to Rahenno. Even with this speedy and unpredictable attack, Fenrir could not cancel out Rahenno's speed in the state he was in. Even if he would be in mid-air for the lightning strike where the lightning could strike him even quicker and he'd have more difficulty dodging, the fact that he had escaped Fenrir's "Endless Fate" strike with only one hit was enough to make Fenrir push the lightning bolts so that most of them would not aim to strike Rahenno's body, but curve around him to prevent any chance of escape or dodge. With six of the nine bolts shooting around his body to keep him inside like a cage, the other three would aim to strike his body simultaneously. Even in Rahenno's advanced state, even he would have a lot of difficulty escaping from such a powerful attack alive.

With a near endless tall forest of diamond hard bone shooting out of the ground, everyone else in the area would be effected as well. A spear of bone shot out of the ground to try and impale Aro, whether he dodged the puppets or not, and three tall pillars of bone shot out around Pyro's back and sides, preventing him from dodging Kazuo's clone's punch. Meanwhile, Fenrir himself had disappeared into the forest of bone.

(Lightning Cloud, Dance of the Young Ferns)

85 jutsu left

Rahenno seen the lightning attacking coming. He noted that the moment Fenrir shot the lighting up in the sky. He then noticed Fenrir make his move. Rahenno moved before the bones could get to him, due to the effects of freeze frame(Remember to take that to account) and Master fusion. Rahenno dodged to the left and then flipped forward as he was skillfully dodging bones. As he landed back on the ground, Rahenno seem to have dissappeared from view, effects of his last jutsu. While moving Rahenno formed seal again and used Wind release: Assassin's rush. So even if Fenrir was able to keep up it would be extremly hard now. Rahenno was very varsitale with handseals and being a Hyouton expressed that even more. He form one handed seals for two jutsu. He formed Water release: Thousand water needles as well as Lightning release: electric needle spread. Rahenno ended up behind Fenrir, two second after he last saw him running from the bones. Rahenno appeared in a burst of air and seem to have his arms in an x form on his chest. He swung out his right arm toward Fenrir, releaseing the simple electric spread and dissappear again in a burst of wind. Now his was above Fenrir and swung his left arm and released the thousand water needles. Hoping his speed and successfully attacking. Rahenno used this speed once more and formed seals and used Konton: Dark Rain. Rahenno sent 2400 dark needles toward Fenrir's front. Rahenno's Assassin's Rush wore off but he formed seals once more and used Hyonton: Demonic mirrors. Around Fenrir formed an ice structure in a dome like shape. This in turn trapped Fenrir from escaping the needles. Rahenno smiled and he stepped into a mirror and watched as Fenrir was faced with about 4000 needles.

Wind Release: Assassin's rush
Water release: Thousand water needles
Lightning release: Electirc needle spread
Konton: Dark Rain
Freeze Frame(3 post left)
Master Fusion(4 post left)
Hyouton: Demonic Ice Mirrors

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 pm
pyro hasu
Pyro fell back a bit due to the move " I see you've been training" Pyro said as he used master fusion to increase his speed and defense "thanks to Rahenno your movent isnt as fast" he said as he kicked himself back trying to dodge the next punch then felt the earth rumble with bone shooting up, pyro just barly caught himself to jump into the air but due to him jumping back he was off balanced getting cut by the bones on his left arm "damn this isnt gonna be easy at all" pyro said as he went into the second stage of the bloodline and made handsigns growing wings to lift him into the air to keep watch of the bones.

Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image(Ok Pyro, NOW your dead. You cannot say that you dodged the punch in your edit because you didn't say it originally.)

Kazuo smiles at the clone had already made it's move shoving static strings into Pryo due to the fact Pyro hadn't dodged the punch. This would cause both the shadow clone and Pyro to not be able to move though the clone and Kazuo positioned them self to just miss the bones that shot out. (Pyro: Nothing you did after my punch hit you happened.) Kazuo smiles and appears next to Pyro with his hatake blade already out. He then quickly thrusts his blade through Pyro's heart and pulling it out of him through the side of his body. He then thrusts the hilt of his blade to the side of Pyro's head with immense strength leaving Pyro dead on the ground.

(Rewire technique)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
48 Jounin Jutsu -1=47
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 129 -1=128

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm
pyro hasu

(i dodged it not once but twice to make sure i wasnt hit EDIT: i didnt get hit by the punch i was pushed back by MY move)  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm
pyro hasu
pyro hasu

(i dodged it not once but twice to make sure i wasnt hit)

(What move were you falling back from originally?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff